It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Signals Readiness to Attack Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have thought of A reason why Syrian forces may attack Turkey. Assad said he would not use his chemical weapons unless invaded by another country, with his forces struggling to defeat the rebels, having an invading force would give him the excuse to fire those weapons on the rebels, eliminating them. Provoke Turkey enough and they will get involved, giving Assad the excuse. It's a bit thin I know, but there are a lot of thin theories on this site :-)

The international community need to do more to help the people caught in the fighting, I'm against armed intervaention by the west, but surely the Russain can agree to safe zones for Civilians to escape to where the Red Cross and Red Crescent can set up hospitals.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Hello Detached. I have been trying to get the real deal on the situation in Syria and have made a couple threads trying to get some feedback on what I am seeing but all I can get is flags with no comments and a one liner or two. I am not pro Assad or NATO or FSA. I am against murder and subversion, especially for profit, and get a real distaste when I see my broke nation paying millions above and below the table. If you get time could you check out the couple threads I put up, give a little feedback. I feel Syria is a bigger part in this than perceived. Anyway here is links www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... Thanks for your time and any input.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join