All of the school and/or area shooters are low value males.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
James Holmes - The Colorado massacre
Seung-Hui Cho - Virginia Tech
Walter Seifert - Cologne school massacre
Marc Lépine - The École Polytechnique Massacre
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold - Columbine High School Massacre
Charles Whitman - University of Texas Clock Tower Shootings
Thomas Hamilton - Dunblane massacre
Robert Steinhäuser - Erfurt massacre
Jeff Weise - Addendum: Red Lake High School massacre

What is one thing all these guys have in common? Just make a guess. No answer yet? The answer is all of them were lower rank males of no breeding value. One way or another they all lacked social skills, poor body image, less-masculine face structure, no real mates, overall simply had the worst genes. I don't buy it for a second that all those guys had mental breakdowns. What I do think happen was that they came to the realization that they're by natures design the lowest ranking males on the hierarchy.

Our society that we live in rewards only those with natural high value or certain criminals. The only way these guys would get notice was if they committed harsh noticeable crimes. They got their dream, society notice them now, girls write to them and they'll be in history as a somebody.

We can fix this if we stopped telling people they can be anything they what to be when they grow up because there are many factors stopping that. People need to be hit with the cold truth that some people have higher social values and genes which allows them to have an easier lifestyle (One of which you'll never have). Men and women do better when they breed with people in their league. What shooters like James Holmes don't understand is that high value beautiful women with many choices in life isn't going to waste time on low value males. I'm sure if James Holmes was a fit super handsome man with a high paying job he sure wouldn't marry a obese woman with nothing to offer.

Basically these guys in the list were never taught that they are the losers. We lied to them giving those guys false hope that if they work really hard they too can be winners. In truth, natures law of attraction determined that they fail in most areas in life. Society needs to develop a system to make sure that the lowest breeds of men are kept in control. Maybe we can create special jobs these types of men can gravitate towards. Push the lower value women and men together is the logical outcome if we wish to stop their aggression. Then again, another issue would be that the areas would turn into cities of crime, violence and single mothers. Lower value breeds chaos and destruction.

So what should be done with low value men ATS?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
it can be a little silly to come to a conclusion like this.

you will often find, that as soon as you do, something with happen to show you how wrong you are.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm still trying to get over the fact that you seem to tie a persons "value" in with how attractive they are and how much money they earn.... Interesting theory.... materialistically biased...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Oh,is that why you have a picture of some other beautiful woman for your avatar? Because you're a high value member of society?

People snap, whether rich, poor, fat, fit, tall, short, black, white... etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Wow. Your comments make you a low-value broad.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

And are you high value or low value? I'd like to know since I need to decide whether you are worth my time responding to this thread or not. You damned well better be a flawless babe if you say high value, otherwise, banish yourself, show some initiative.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Happy people doesn't go on rampage like these dufuses.

Let people pursue their dreams.
Let people enjoy what they like to do.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Why do guys lie to women? You are all shocked when you realize your man has lied or cheated. Women like you are why we do things like that. Every woman I meet, the first thing I do is lie through my teeth. I tell them l am broke as hell and work at Walmart. If they don't care then I know they like me for me, not how much money I have or what I do for a living. It weeds out the materialistic b*&^es. I would never tell a woman that I have money because of......you and your kind. And women wonder why we eventually find a younger, prettier model of them, and dump their arse. It's because it doesn't matter, all you care about is our money and social status.....not us.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

This is about the most idiotic thread I've read on ats... And that is saying something.

sigh... Your opinion is yours, but... So stupid.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There are millions and millions of "low value males" that will never go on a shooting spree. Being of "low value" isn't going to make someone go on murderous rampage, something has to be off with them mentally.
edit on 10-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Interesting observation.

Most low value humans are already segregated into certain areas. One of the problems is that everyone is told they are a winner these days. They all get trophies just for participating. They are all told that they are special. Which is just not accurate. They are all told they can be whatever they want to be. Which is also inaccurate.

Most of the time reality will come crashing in to put things back in order. Sometimes it does not, and the examples you provided are the result. You would think natural selection would do a better job of thinning the herd of the least desirable specimens. Maybe evolution needs a little help.

I think a good pandemic would be just the thing needed.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Maybe if they were "higher ranking males", they would have gotten the necessary treatment for their illnesses.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Yeah, funny how money makes a difference in medical treatment.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I suppose someone like Hitler would find you to be quite the good little apprentice.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: .

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Lol, um...where to begin?

First your obviously way to full of yourself, you seem to be of this "lower breeding class" as your inteligence is ....lacking.

James holmes was a child prodege, he was more than intelligent enough to break any molds society tried to place him into based on looks, so you fail their immediately, this is of course not to mention, he wasn't really that bad looking, not brad pit, but not gilbert gofrey either.

Your obviously misled about the nature of the world, plenty of very hot women like less than model grdae men, as they have actual usefull traits, like brains, morals, and great personalities.

Many very attractive people who attract the opposite sex, are not in any way superior to their less stellar looking counter parts, looks doesn't kill your food, or figure out a better way to survive than the "ugle" people.

In short, you need a professional therapists help, as you are clueless to the ways of the world. Women only remain "beautiful" to society for around 35 years max, not evven half their life expectancy. Many don't even make it past 25. Well before most even have kids.

I am a skinny 5 foot 10 inch 155 LBS white boy, that doesn't have any money, or a good job even, yet I get plenty of hot women that want my attention, hell I'm not even that good looking really, above average I guess, but not a brad pitt or anything close. I have turned down the affections of 5 18 to 23 year old smoking hot girls that have boyfriends that are more attractive and have a lot more money and friends that I in the last year alone.

They always tell me its my eyes, and the way I carry myself. Whatever that means. Yes my eyea are a very nice shade of baby to sky blue, and I do have enough confidence for any 10 men, and probably a lot to much narcisstic self importance, but if this is what wins the ladies, I am not interested.

I prefer a more down to earth, doesn't wear makeup very often, hard working, cares little about material possession or social status type of woman myself. I find them to be uterly perfect and amazing in pretty much every way possible.

But meh, I am nobody, don't listen to me, live in whatever fantasy world makes you happy babe.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
According to a book I read recently about Columbine, Eric Harris was rather popular and certainly not a social outcast. He and Dylan both were extremely intelligent, in the gifted program, taking honors classes, etc. They were not the victims of bullying (as was first believed), they had one reason for doing what they did....fame and glory.

Specifically, they wanted to top McVeigh's "kill count." They intended to massacre as many people as possible.

They planted several tank bombs in the cafeteria, which, had they worked, would have killed hundreds. Luckily the bombs didn't detonate, but the shooters were able to kill several anyway.

Low-quality males? Doesn't fit here.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Many of the "kids" who shot up their schools or malls or what have you, did so because of the treatment they received at said school, mall etc. Seems to me that you are feeding that fire by calling them low value males.

These shooters were troubled in different ways. Some were bullied and abused by their school mates, to the point where they found kindred spirits, started dreaming up revenge scenarios and, eventually, they did what they thought would show the so called high value males and females just how low value they really were.

Every one of them suffers from some sort of mental psychosis that allowed them to create the carnage they created. Their lashing out, in many cases, can be directly tied to years of abuse at home and at school.

Bullying someone by telling them they are a low value male, calling them ugly, uncool, nerdy, too skinny, too fat whatever, doesn't help their self-esteem a lick but I bet it helps raise that of the secretly insecure bully.

Sincerely,
HVM

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Your conclusion is flawed.

How you ask?

Well.

Its simple.

I seen plenty of people who had it worse in all those departments you listed, and they still got plenty of breeding value as you call it. In fact for males looks and genes while nice and dandy really do not hit that much on the richter scale as you think it does, not saying it doesn't at all. But your thinking it more from a females perspective, and if you look at it from that angle then ya the whole physical makeup is given way more importance, but flip it the other way around and you would see that it would not matter nowhere near as much...I seen plenty dudes who were worse off physically and socially then those dude, and some were just plain jack offs and they still got plenty of women swooning over them. Ok I grant you that most were more on the $$ cha ching side, but still that just leads up to the facts that are.

But in all your conclusion and theory is wrong. In fact wasn't James Holmes a good student even went to some sort of university and was liked from some of the things I read. Up and till he sort of went in different directions and before he went all extreme that is. And the rest seemed to just have had bad upbringings or just there childhoods were misplaced, and they only really became "low rank males" as you call them after they committed the crimes, I am pretty sure they even had girlfriends and all that. Before that they may have been anywhere from normal, to regular school kids, to just troubled kids but did not have the concatenation they have on them today, all of that is attached in hind sight...That is they look at it today and make it like that, mostly because they need to have a reason so they chose one that they don't have to think on to much.

Society needs to develop a system to make sure that the lowest breeds of men are kept in control. Maybe we can create special jobs these types of men can gravitate towards. Push the lower value women and men together is the logical outcome if we wish to stop their aggression. Then again, another issue would be that the areas would turn into cities of crime, violence and single mothers. Lower value breeds chaos and destruction.

So what should be done with low value men ATS?

I assume you know that this question was posed way back when, and if you don't then now you do. And yes all cities were kind of made/formed like that and they all draw the lines and aggregate and segregate themselves down those lines, after all its one of the reasons the social classes came to be. And in all that, the fact is that to usually get rid of the "undesirables" the answer usually was "war" and thinning the population, so yes you are right in some respects people don't want to look at it but your right, just not completely right, negative on that part.

And seeing as humans are such social hierarchical creatures there definitely needs to be more sane solutions to the problem of male direct status/breeding that you always go on about. Because it's very real, its just not kosher and people don't like to think about it. But you from what I remember you said in some other threads and with your condition, well you would have a more up close and personal view of it now.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

What? No defense of your theory? That is telling me a lot...well, I should say assuming and we know what that does.

You may even think that the replies are a form of bullying, but in my humble opinion, they are not, (Well, some are), mainly because what we have here in this thread that you have posted crosses multiple age boundaries.

When I was a younger guy, of course I wanted to date the hotties...but soon learned that they are for the most part drama queens.

Nowadays I look for cuties. Because they are well-balanced and take care of thenselves and have their own views on what affects their live...needless to say, I'm still single as I have mine as well.
But we remain friends as I have my own goals and they have theirs, and those goals have not meshed.

One other thing...look at the "Stars" of Hollywood, lots of ugly guys out there marrying babes.
edit on 11-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Perhaps a new thread could be created about people who create threads like this being low value.

Sorry, but I know guys like you described and many of the are the sweetest guys in the world who would give you the shirt of their back if you needed it. Not low value in my book. School shooting would be the farthest thing from their minds so try again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join