It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im just like other ppl..looking for the truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
hye all..

my nickname is Hitman47, but u can call me Hery if u want.
after long time reading on this site..im getting more interesting by it content as the time passed by.

if i know something, i will be happily share with u guys..

i hope u guys can treat me nicely, im newbie after all..

thanks!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitman47
hye all..

my nickname is Hitman47, but u can call me Hery if u want.
after long time reading on this site..im getting more interesting by it content as the time passed by.

if i know something, i will be happily share with u guys..

i hope u guys can treat me nicely, im newbie after all..

thanks!

Welcome to ATS!
If you are nice, most here will be nice right back. Some won't, sorry to say.
Have your first flag! You might want to post some of your interests so we might get to know you better.
edit on 10-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitman47

G'day mate........I hope to converse with you in the threads.

In the meantime, here, have an Avatar on me until you find one you want...............

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ohhh I love that fresh newb smell. Welcome, just gonna follow you around inhaling deeply for a bit
What do you mean it's creepy??
joking. Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It's a life-long search my friend,everyone interprets the truth differently..keep an open mind,welcome to ATS

edit on 10-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Welcome!
Most people here are nice.

I'm looking forward to your first thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomten
Welcome!
Most people here are nice.

I'm not "most people".
Can I borrow 10 bucks?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

G'day mate........I hope to converse with you in the threads.

In the meantime, here, have an Avatar on me until you find one you want...............

thank you so much..!
i dont think i need to find one..and i can assure u i will use this avatar until im no longer get hold of keyboard.

and thanks all who reply to my thread..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Hitman47

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!
edit on 10/10/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Hitman47

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!
edit on 10/10/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

roger that!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

As a former lurker and now a member, you should know that you will not be treated nicely.

But you should be treated in a polite, yet adversarial manner.

Welcome…and remember to breathe deep before you let emotions take over before you post. You’ll find that you’ll have more fun and a education as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...choose wisely...

Des

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Hey there! I'm a n00b too

You're gonna like this site

top topics

join