It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See you in my mind which is your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I was reading about how we can manipulated and driven to do what is not in our nature and I came up with this quote. Something that I feel is good for all of us to remember. Consider it seriously, what if there is a part of our mind that is not natural at all and is implanted?

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver — stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. […] Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. (Castaneda, 1998; this author’s emphases)

cassiopaea.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> cassiopaea.org...

edit on 10-10-2012 by ancientthunder because: fix link not very well

edit on 10-10-2012 by ancientthunder because: fx link

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Its no accident the cortex inner of the brain is reptilian. I see a reptillian face when i dream.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You are talking about some real complicated theory, Interesting accusation.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

the theory may be complicated, but the implant might be a lot easier than we all would like to believe. How about interbreeding and diet to keep that part alive.The important part is how do we discern between what is natural and what is not.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

hold on are you saying that you are looking at one, or you have one?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

what if these beings were in existence before humans developed ? what if these beings are of spiritual nature ? invisible, and with their own interests ?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just as the cultivars of cauliflower and broccoli we too were propagated. This is the division of race and tongue.

Food for thought :p

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

good questions and valid but need to be validated before we are sure. What if humans were the first beings and these ones you are talking about were mutations of us. They return and want us to be like them? what is they are partially succeeding? needs verification also! We should still be able to validate what is the best road to take and what is not.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

If we were to be looking at the anatomy of the brain i would consider the cerebral brains to be manipulated. Its connected to our brain stem and one of the co-factors in memory and conditioning. Also take the Hippocampus into the equation.

Its a nice theory since most parts of the brain's anatomy are still a mystery

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I said I was not going to comment on this thread, ok, so I'm a liar
. Thought I would embed your link for you

cassiopaea.org...

We have choices, we must work to find them. There is no easy way, even with help. Intention and focus, remembering the objective. Seeking to understand, to know, to be. Great information in the source material.

new topics

top topics

join