NASA is removing the reseau marks from Apollo images

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
NASA and Arizona State University have a lawful agreement regarding the Apollo-era lunar Hasselblad images. The best example I can give you of this close working relationship is the website : nasa.asu.edu...

This is a screen cap of a web page from Arizona State University which details the procedures involved with re-scanning NASA's Apollo era imagery from the original negatives. Allegedly,, ASU now has access to the actual physical evidence, Apollo negatives, from the climate controlled vault. There is no other organization that has enjoyed such unprecedented access to the Apollo era negatives. Not in 40+ years! These new ASU scans are therefore a very special case.

This webpage tells us that ASU will be scanning and manipulating the original Apollo negatives. They will even go so far as to digitally remove the reseau patterns from all lunar Hasselblad images.

First take a look at this imageAstronomy Picture of the Day This image has been carefully enhanced. If you look closely you can still see the reseau patterns on this image..... : apod.nasa.gov...

What NASA/ASU are now doing is to digitally remove the reseau patterns from all Apollo images.

Logically, the reseau patterns are the black crosses which appear on all lunar Hasselblad negatives that NASA has presented as evidence of a "moon" landing. If the reseau patterns are removed from the images, it automatically follows that the image has been digitally manipulated.

When the black crosses are digitally removed from an Apollo image then it follows, logically, that something else must be inserted into the digital image to replace the black area where the black crosses once were. Another proof of digital manipulation.

How will ASU fill in the empty spaces where the reseau patterns once were? Will ASU utilize deconvolving software to manipulate the image? The answer is yes. Deconvolving actually means that digital manipulation was involved.

Recently, Neil Armstrong passed away. Life magazine has published a special edition commemorating his life and accomplishments.

Life Magazine's Director of Photography for the 96-page Armstrong tribute was Barbara Baker Burrows, a 40+ year veteran of Life magazine. She is a heavy hitter in the media and highly respected by her peers. This is what she said in a 2008 interview, read closely what she has to say on the subject of digital photography...

Q: So, how has digitalized photography altered photojournalism?
A: First of all, is it the truth? You have to constantly be on guard. There are people out there with the digital age -- you don't know if they are going to add something or take something away. We used to crop in the old days, but it was done with integrity. We didn't alter a photograph to change the truth. I find that part of the digital age a little bit scary.

Read more: www.post-gazette.com...

She said "You have to constantly be on guard." I am also on guard. You should also be on guard. That is the purpose of this thread. To alert you to the fact that

NASA is removing the reseau marks from Apollo images

edit on 10/10/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags bloody tags

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Good lord!

First they'll delete these 1 pixel wide crosses, next thing you know they'll digitally create panoramic images!

The fiends!

edit on 10-10-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Shout out to lokomotiv23's thread titled Hasselblads On The Moon, which got me interested in the subject of lunar Hasselblads. There are at least 12 lunar Hasselblads that were dumped on the surface of the moon. These cameras are the key to unlocking the Apollo conspiracy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to some sources, the lunar Hasselblads were dumped on the moon because of weight considerations. This has shown to be not true.

Although the lunar Hasselblads weighed only 4 pounds each Astronaut Ed Mitchell smuggled his Mauer 16-mm DAC which weighed 2 pounds on Apollo 14. In 2011 he attempted to auction that lunar camera but NASA swooped down with legal attacks.

NASA dumped the cameras on the moon for a reason: The lunar landings were faked.
NASA is removing the reseau marks from Apollo mages for the same reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

NASA dumped the cameras on the moon for a reason: The lunar landings were faked.

Ah yes, the old fake the moon landings by taking the cameras to the moon and dumping them there where no one will ever see them again trick, eh?

Sneaky NASA.

[snipped]

edit on Wed Oct 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
they are tiny marks...plus the image is moving, so nothing is hidden

i dont think that anything will be made of this...but i didnt know that they initially had to "process"" the image..

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Ah yes, the old fake the moon landings by taking the cameras to the moon and dumping them there where no one will ever see them again trick, eh?

Sneaky NASA.

Glad we got geniuses like yourself to keep them on their toes!

gotta say I laughed pretty hard at that one...still laughing as I type this actually...

+1 for you

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The thread title is NASA is removing the reseau marks from Apollo images,

I proved my point.

You did not contradict my point.

Please learn how to debate.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by Sly1one

I proved my point.

yea dude...thanx for the heads up

let them try and shoot you down...you stated no opinion, you just conveyed what you learnt...so forget them

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Just great... how long before those negatives test positive for an std?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Which is not true - care to point out exactly where NASA is doing that?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

I proved my point.

Uhh so they are removing the cross marks, openly saying this, doing it because there is no reason they should not, but this is evidence that they've been lying all along.

As soon as you look at an image on the internet, in a book, magazine or whatever, it has been MANIPULATED.

Man, these topics are getting seriously stupid.

yes, I am a shill, come to spread disinfo and fud and confuse you all... inb4

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

What NASA/ASU are now doing is to digitally remove the reseau patterns from all Apollo images.

Logically, the reseau patterns are the black crosses which appear on all lunar Hasselblad negatives that NASA has presented as evidence of a "moon" landing. If the reseau patterns are removed from the images, it automatically follows that the image has been digitally manipulated.

When the black crosses are digitally removed from an Apollo image then it follows, logically, that something else must be inserted into the digital image to replace the black area where the black crosses once were. Another proof of digital manipulation.

How will ASU fill in the empty spaces where the reseau patterns once were? Will ASU utilize deconvolving software to manipulate the image? The answer is yes. Deconvolving actually means that digital manipulation was involved.

So what? Seriously, if you are that attached to the reseau marks, there are several generations of scans online that still have them. Now please explain why post processing of photographs, which has been done since day one, is somehow evidence that the Moon landings were faked. Does removing the reseau marks somehow alter the composition of the hundreds of kilos of rock samples that were returned?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I flagged this thread because this is part what ATS should be all about... To be on guard of what we see... I didn't read or see all the link but can someone please tell me again what the reason is for removing all these crosses in the Apollo photographs? Doing it with the original negatives is plane stupid and an act of changing history...is my opinion.
edit on 10/10/2012 by zatara because: of Appolo

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Wasn't there pictures taken on the moon that had things in FRONT of the marks? I'm pretty sure there was.

I'd very much like someone to explain to me how that's possible. I'm not saying the landings were fake. I'd simply like to know how an object can get in front of an image that's burned ONTO the lens? Baffles me.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I flagged this thread because this is part what ATS should be all about... To be on guard of what we see... I didn't read or see all the link but can someone please tell me again what the reason is for removing all these crosses in the Appolo photographs? Doing it with the original negatives is plane stupid and an act of changing history...is my opinion.

They are removing the black crosses from the scans to make the pictures prettier. They are not altering the original negatives.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by zatara

I flagged this thread because this is part what ATS should be all about... To be on guard of what we see... I didn't read or see all the link but can someone please tell me again what the reason is for removing all these crosses in the Appolo photographs? Doing it with the original negatives is plane stupid and an act of changing history...is my opinion.

They are removing the black crosses from the scans to make the pictures prettier. They are not altering the original negatives.

Thanks...so, no harm done...but still a bit suspicious pointless undertaking which will probably cost a lot of tax-payers money...in these difficult times for many US citizens among us.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Thanks...so, no harm done...but still a bit suspicious pointless undertaking which will probably cost a lot of tax-payers money...in these difficult times for many US citizens among us.

It will probably help a few undergrads pay their rent for a while.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Wasn't there pictures taken on the moon that had things in FRONT of the marks?

No

I'm pretty sure there was.

No, there was not

I'd very much like someone to explain to me how that's possible

It never happened

how an object can get in front of an image that's burned ONTO the lens?

The marks are not on the lense
edit on 10-10-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join