It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An International Biometrically Controlled Cashless Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I didn't find this posted so I thought I would. The link is to an article from Infowars. Personally, I am not a supporter of Mr. Jones; however, he frequently posts links to articles that I find interesting. In either case, I have an interest in the future of banking and electronic currencies. Here is a link to the article:

Survey Finds Large Number of Australians Welcome Cashless Society, Retinal Scans for Banking

Within the article are links to the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (AVN) paper explaining how people surveyed in Australia would be "comfortable" with having to have an eye scan or fingerprint identification for all banking transactions. At the bottom of the article is a CNBC video discussing a move to go cashless in the United States in order to hinder terrorists and gang members. Somewhere after the 4 minute mark, the anchor mentions how for this all to work, it would have to be international in scope and that your biometric information would basically be your national identification.

I think what people need to understand is that if a country goes completely electronic then in order for them to exchange their "currency" for a foreign countries currency, that other country would have to accept your biometric information as proof in order to take the credits. The survey done by AVN claimed that 67% of the people were comfortable with using biometric identification in order to do financial transactions. The younger someone was, the more "comfortable" they were with going all electronic.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It's not surprising that many people feel comfortable with this as many people think they are simply their body, that they are experiencing this one lifetime and that death of the body is their ultimate fear. That is what our damaged DNA commands of the host; to believe that it is the body. When you submit to this level of domination, your will is simply governed through fear and you will give up more of your true identity to reduce this fear even if it is only temporary. Biometric controls are simply another form of the foot of authority crushing the spirit within.

join