It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by KnightFire

The funny thing is, everyone is wasting a lot of their valuable time on this ring crap, when everyone should be spending their time looking for some cool conspiracy we can rip apart and put back together.

Try this thread then, there is more meat on this bone.

Sorry it is also political, but when you live in a fascist society, most everything has a political tie-in.

edit on 10-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link butcherguy. I already subscribed to the thread for later since I can't view the video here at work. Political conspiracies work. I'm just tired of reading about what Obama or Romney wore on this day and why they decided on the lobster and not the steak for dinner and Obama must be a Muslim because he didn't eat the pork on a Wednesday. You know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Who cares if he is or isnt muslim? Oh yeah i know who, you racist republican christians. Being muslim doesnt mean your a terrorist and it doesnt mean you hate America. Even if he was secretly muslim, its because you racists cant handle people who are different then you. Sad you people turned America into this.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Who cares if he is or isnt muslim? Oh yeah i know who, you racist republican christians. Being muslim doesnt mean your a terrorist and it doesnt mean you hate America. Even if he was secretly muslim, its because you racists cant handle people who are different then you. Sad you people turned America into this.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Of all the people who "claim" to believe in a God, I don't think they know or can say his name.

So to me, when someone says Allah, I automatically think GOD.
Just like when someone says "pop" I know they are talking about soda.

Ye Hawa? Who the heck is that? Ur? Jeshua? In Judaism, they are even prohibited from saying or even spelling this name out. I guess, what I am trying to say is, if you believe in one deity you may as well believe in them all. Supreme Beings, if there truly is ONE for us, are interchangeable. I think we can agree (if there is one, it is only one) it isn't a team of Gods...but who knows?

Generally only one of those described in various cultures is responsible for human creation. Just as we all can't be wrong in that case, (meaning there are commonalities that suggest some grain of truth) we all can't possibly be right. No matter what truth there may be, it is certainly bound to be grossly, perhaps even FUNDAMENTALLY misunderstood. Maybe offering clues to why religions, near all of them, with the possible exception of Buddhism, have their UGLY sides?

Worse than that, the confusion over faith and origins IS USED by some branches and sects of organized religions AND CAPITALIZED ON to LORD over people.

This is not to say there are not GOOD sects within each faith who understand the central message of LOVE and practice it within their faith, be it Christian, Muslim or Jew. The lovers who GET THE MESSAGE should conglomerate. Christians together with Muslim and Jews. Fight those who read only the hatred and forget the command to love, have mercy, show patience and tolerance...but I digress.

God.... Allah.... Buddha..... Jesus, Krishna and Mohammed.....What's the difference?

They are ways of saying the same thing. The only differences are:

a) COGNIZANCE: Probably great misunderstanding of the actual God (If any) or what ever mystery either took place or we are told took place (by perhaps higher ups at the time and it is a belief that has gone unquestioned) What I am saying is that whatever the truth is, you can reasonably bet we got it wrong in the retelling. Like the game of "Gossip" proves; when you tell a story over and over, it changes and eventually becomes unrecognizable from the original tale.

b) LANGUAGE: The language initially used to describe what is likely the very same God, or happening creates 3 separate stories of creation and belief. They are more than likely the same story IN 3 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.

c) LOGISTICS: Regional and cultural differences making it seem like these 3 main theologies are different when in fact they are renditions of the same truth (or lie) and simply told from the vantage point of WHERE YOU WERE WHEN IT HAPPENED.

edit on 10-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by thePharaoh

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

As opposed to christian or muslim, whose morals and principles are beyond question, right?

no..but at least i know where his boundaries are

athiest...would he allow assisted suicide..yes
abortions...yea go ahead..8 months..ah thats ok

when he swearing in court..or even taking his presidential oath...what is his left hand placed on...nytimes?

lol

Off topic here:

Have you ever conversed with an atheist? The reason I became atheist is because of the lies and hipocrasy in religion. And I don't need to live in fear of an avenging god to live a moral life. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Okay, so Obama's God is Allah, and Romney's God is Jehovah. According to their own "sacred" texts, both of them are delusional psychopaths who think they are the God above God, a problem that comes with an unchecked ego.

The two-party system is an illusion, they both dance to the tune of the same Masters, and the True God is non-existent to them. They willingly and enthusiastically worship Satan, aka Mammon. That is their God.

The Almighty Dollar... the greatest False God in the history of mankind. What happens when the Great Ponzi Scheme implodes on itself....

This is why Crapitalist Democracy has to go and Meritocracy is needed for the human race to move forward from the Greed and Corruption that defines the present system.
edit on 10-10-2012 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2012 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
instead of worrying about jewelry.

I can see has not got your nations best intent. something isn't right about him.
If I was you guys I wouldn't vote for him.

But despite that I think we was ripped off with our prime minster no one wanted her in.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I was undecided as an independent and did not vote for Obama. However I keep seeing this sort of BS and with Willard the Rat Romney the Mormon (do some research it is worse to claim being a christian in a religion that is not christian) running

You are making my choice clearer!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

The answer to that is simple: if he reveals himself to be Muslim, that is effectively treason in the eyes of the citizens of the United States. If you are a true American leader, you will wear American clothes, eat American food, sleep on American soil...and you will have an American religion.

And since Muslims are generally associated with terrorism, admitting himself to be Muslim would be asociating himself with that school of thought, risking a steep decline in support for presidency. If he claims to be Christian, he is dissociating himself from the stigma attached to the Middle East. He doesn't want to be compared with our supposed "enemies", any more than the Arab kid in school wants to be.

It isn't rocket science.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This thread is made to attack Muslims and Obama Simultaneously.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No it isn't. It's made to draw attention to suspicious evidence that Obama has been dishonest with the nation he was elected to lead. Never does the OP say anything bad about Muslims.
edit on 10-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

No it isn't. It's made to draw attention to suspicious evidence that Obama has been dishonest with the nation he was elected to lead. Never does the OP say anything bad about Muslims.

Read between the lines.

Definitely suggests it is a negative to believe in ALLAH.

When they are all the same.... the believers.
edit on 10-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

The foolish people are the ones who believe that a choice between Romney and Obama is any kind of choice at all. However, at this time, I believe Obama to be the lesser of two evils. At the very least, it was Romney who got the business end of Samuel Jackson's "attitude adjustment" - if that tells you anything about which way we should be leaning. Have you seen the video?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I know a fella who wears a copy of the One Ring from Tolkien's works.

Should I worry that he's secretly building an army of orcs to take over the world?

I know. Silly, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I know a fella who wears a copy of the One Ring from Tolkien's works.

Should I worry that he's secretly building an army of orcs to take over the world?

I know. Silly, isn't it?

And in that case, it appears to be an extraneous gesture of support for Tolkien's literary world. Your friend liked the books/movies well enough to buy a prop from the series. So apply that logic to this setting: If Obama wears a ring that strongly suggests allegiance to the Muslim brand of religion, especially when he claims to adhere to a religion that would be aghast at even touching such an object, that's pretty suspicious, yeah?

Not that I really care. But if he flat out says that he's Christian, and that ring is confirmed to be a symbol of Muslim faith, it makes him look like a liar - and, in the eyes of certain zealous patriotic sects, a traitor to the nation. And if he lies about something so trivial as you seem to be implying this to be, imagine the chances of honesty when he has even greater interests to protect?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Double post. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
And if he lies about something so trivial as you seem to be implying this to be, imagine the chances of honesty when he has even greater interests to protect?

The chances are zero.
He's a politician. If he's speaking, he's lying.

I don't approve, but I find it to be a universal constant.
Or, at least, if you assume they're lying, you'll be right more often than you'll be wrong.

But yeah. Trivial is the word I'd use.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I haven't heard a peep about "Global Noise" so they must really be downplaying that and using the election against us. Information deprivation in the USA.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That's not a gap. It is just where the band thins out. The front is..fancied up haha and the side is just a thin band. The reflection and the thinner band give it the appearance of a gap.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If Obama made the exact policy decisions
over the last 4 years, but did so as a white president
named Tripp Bristol, what you do to kill time?

Muslims are forbidden to wear gold rings.
Again Muslims are forbidden to wear gold rings.

Y'all are nuts. I mean really? If he had a master plan
to take over America and convert it it to Islam;
(think about that sentence for a minute)
Would he be so obvious as to wear a ring with script that
said There is no god but Allah?
In a metal and color forbidden by Allah?

Oh yeah, but he's sneaky because the script is tiny and tough to decipher.
The most watched analyzed man in the world would do this?

This is a whole new level of
CRAZY.

It's fine not to like him, it's fine for the reason to be racism
or even a fairy tale about him being a secret Marxist Muslim
But know where reality ends and fear of a black president
with a strange name begins.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join