It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Spooky times indeed.

The world is truly devoid of leadership, statesmen and meaningful political thinkers.

This is what it looks like when the inmates control the asylum, I guess....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by loam

Personally, I don't care if Obama is truly a Muslim. But it is interesting to me that if true I wonder how lying about it is interpreted by other Muslims?

I think Muslims are okay with other Muslims lying, if they are lying to infidels.

I am ashamed of the ATS populace who gave you 4 stars for such a bigoted and uneducated statement all in one package. I guess that ATS does after all represent a slice of the society at large, and as such it can't possibly fulfill its stated mission of "denying ignorance". Oftentimes, it seems, it provides a soap box for such.

You are extending the views of a group of Muslims to all of them. You see, it's permissible in Islam to lie to your enemy at the time of war. I frankly don't see a difference between THAT and the Christian point of view. As far as I know, the Allies made best efforts to cheat, and disinform Hitler on every occasion possible.

To jump from that to the statement that it's OK in general for a Muslim to lie to a Christian is unfounded, bigoted and @ss backward thing to say. I traveled to North Africa and found that most Arabs are honest and reliable people. I'd rather do business with them than with you.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

There are examples of Lying, in the Muslim faith actually.

Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation,[1] or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution

Taqiyya

Denying ones faith, and Lying, to survive, is something I think many faiths, and peoples, have had to do.
edit on 10-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You are quite correct. The Taqiya allows for Muslims to lie about their faith "while they are at risk of significant persecution"
The Jews, on the other hand are allowed to lie to Gentiles merely when it is convenient for them.
"Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile. "

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

You obviously reject scripture and the God of our forefathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. See, Christians live in what's called Babylon. Today, the western lands are filling up with the sin of Pre-flood religious beliefs and it's citizens wantonly blasphemy the God of Our ancestors and openly sacrifice our unborn children. We are adopting the pagan practices that Christ Jesus struck a near fatal wound to nearly 1700 years ago in order to allow the salvation of millions of souls. As prophecied , this time period would have an end when abominable sins rose again due to the apostasy, the falling away. It means that the Creator's harvest is all but over. Built right into his law is the natural consequences of sin - death, spiritually and physically. Built right into his Creation are the forces necessary to deal out that consequence upon sin - the Eastern world now in an uproar over the sins of the west. As our Hollywood filth and decadence (love of money, materialism, covetness) invades the lands of the East, the East will rise in anger to pour out the consequences of sin and evil - death. Jesus has held back the natural wrath in order to save us and our descendants. Today, the generations all but laugh in His face, never once realising that their growing love of sin and rejection of His gospel is the direct cause of the East's rise in power and hatred. The west is loosening the chains to the angels in the Euphrates which have been bound as a result of Faith. The next video that you watch of their hatred and frenzy towards the west should give you clear warning. And per scripture, they will destroy Babylon.The only thing holding them back is true Faith in Our God. The scales are now tipping because of our rejection of righteousness for the love of unrighteousness. And it is that that brings about Armeggdon.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

Truth only comes from One - Jesus answered, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life". If your morality does not come from His commands, then your "truth" is from Babylon. The fact that you "don't care that he's a Muslim" unfortunately means that you reject the Creator's message to you. It means that you cannot see nor understand the destruction that lies ahead of you. The signs are visible, but you can't see them. Iran is filled with the infamous triangle and "eye" symbology, their parliament building is a white pyramid with 33 windows, our 33 degree Shriners state their oath to Allah, Freemasons routinely declare that "all gods" are the same as they too convince you that they are "Christian"...but as stated, you are blind to it. The fact is, it was the King of Persia that destroyed the last Babylon "releasing" the Jews from it's captivity. As Iran awaits it's "Mahdi", know this - he will destroy the earth and most life in it. These aren't fantasies or myths - Christ Jesus said that it will be the most terrifying time period that man has ever known.

Obama is not a Christian. He upholds no commands of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Perhaps the ring Obama wears is from the corpse that He was made from in a test tube?
They can do wonders from DNA , it is said.
bible.cc...
gravitor.

edit on 10-10-2012 by gravitor because: add link

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

That is what I was thinking. With this ritual swearing himself into the presidency 'they' use the bible...right? He should have used the Koran instead? Because these are such important moments for the nation this procedure is probably writen in some book of law and taking the oath by a muslim is not provided for? If so his whole inauguration is a lie and a f*&k up? Not to mention his alleged place of birth.....?
edit on 10/10/2012 by zatara because: n and ?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
لا إله إلا الله

That is "There is no God but Allah" ("lā ʾilāha ʾillà l-Lāh")

Only the last bit (first two characters above, which are supposedly on top of each other) partially seems to resemble what's on the ring, the rest doesn't.

As it apparently appears on the ring:

لا إله

إلا الله

Personal verdict: NOPE.

Question, if Arabic reads from right to left, wouldn't the characters you've posted above need to be reversed, so that the characters for "allah" were on the left side of the line of text to be written in proper context?

Also, what's the chance we have somebody on ATS that can read Jawi (An offshoot of Arabic used in Malaysia and Indonesia?)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by loam

Personally, I don't care if Obama is truly a Muslim. But it is interesting to me that if true I wonder how lying about it is interpreted by other Muslims?

I think Muslims are okay with other Muslims lying, if they are lying to infidels.

I am ashamed of the ATS populace who gave you 4 stars for such a bigoted and uneducated statement all in one package. I guess that ATS does after all represent a slice of the society at large, and as such it can't
possibly fulfill its stated mission of "denying ignorance". Oftentimes, it seems, it provides a soap box for such.

You are extending the views of a group of Muslims to all of them. You see, it's permissible in Islam to lie to your enemy at the time of war. I frankly don't see a difference between THAT and the Christian point of view. As far as I know, the Allies made best efforts to cheat, and disinform Hitler on every occasion possible.

To jump from that to the statement that it's OK in general for a Muslim to lie to a Christian is unfounded, bigoted and @ss backward thing to say. I traveled to North Africa and found that most Arabs are honest and reliable people. I'd rather do business with them than with you.

Sorry.

I should have placed the word 'some' before the word 'Muslim' was used the first time in the sentence.

It is too late to edit it now, so this mea culpa will have to suffice.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Unfortunately...he took the testicles with it......we used to call that the Constitution.....

The joke I have is so bad I would probably get banned from the internet. Stop it. Don't set that kind of thing up.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
WND should be banned from ATS. Everything they write is a hoax, like Sorcha Faal...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Um it happens, I speak 4 languages myself and one of them is only spoken by about 4 million people in the world. There are many many people with many many backgrounds 'round here

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Why is this thread not in the hoax bin yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
For those that have posted about Muslims not being allowed to wear gold rings, check out eBay.

They have men's Muslim rings in 18k gold with Allah inscribed on them.

They must have been made for infidels to wear. I'm sure there's a big market for that.

edit on 10-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by RobertF

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace

So because someone doesn't believe in invisible sky wizards they are questionable? Sorry, but I would think believing in an invisible deity that tells you how to behave is far more dangerous for the world than someone who bases their thought process and reasoning on EVIDENCE and SCIENCE.

As for the OP, more BS propaganda from the right wing. They really are getting desperate now, huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I know this was supposed to be a serious thread but I want to thank all of you who posted funny pics and funny lines. I was curious about this ring but am having a good laugh this morning with my coffee. It's been a crummy week. A good laugh is what I needed. (Nothing against the serious posters on here.)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Seems to me there is some snake on his ring

+ I can not forget his ring of freemasonry , which means he is infiltrating and doing as he is told.

Maybe we could get a close shot of his ring and then tell you what is written on his ring.

BTW , Islam is not teaching to invade and kill people for greed of elites.

Look at the picture left bellow.

The part you can confirm there is "elah" is blurred on the upper part of the ring.

And there is no possibility that a camera can blur a point without blurring a line.

It is actually photoshoped for manipulation.

Nice try wnd.

So , you can rest easy knowing he is not Muslim.
edit on 10-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Jesus H. I struggle to know what is more pathetic "the birth certificate" or "the ring". This desperately pitiful stuff isn't it? See you folks who lap this up don't you talke a step back and say to yourself : Hmmm this is getting very silly and I'm part of it.......no more.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket:
Warming to life changing levels - note the Arctic
Antartica changing just as rapidly with profound consequences
Extensive flooding or extensive droughts ongoing and increasing in number and severity
Rain forests depleting rapidly with obvious impact on us all once they are destroyed forever.
Pathetic wars by pathetic extremists throughout the globe.
Greed on an almost unimaginable scale whilst millions go hungry IN THE WEST for christs sake.
etc etc

But oh no what's important "Obama's ring".

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

TAQIYYA ring a bell??

Originally posted by dayve
Muslims aren't allowed to wear gold....

And they aren't allowed to drink alcohol or play with hookers either.
But that didn't stop the 9/11 Muslim Hijackers from doing just that
for a few weeks before 9/11. They partied big time.

Originally posted by Hefficide
WND went the wrong way with this one IMO. To me the patterns look more like this:
The Aztec Symbol for Quetzalcoatl

With 2012 around the corner and with him in office .. that would be BIG!!
And I agree with you. It looks more like the Aztec snake than Arabic.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

apart from the *fact* that ' wnd ' , cough, is esau s mouthpiece,
my blood s boiling because of the major influence of the Synagogue

..and the millions of sheeple who allow themselves to get bullied and indoctrinated by the Synagogue

grooming O like he is some serious endtime person ? c 'mon

laughable

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join