It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Honestly, nobody has to do anything to demonize the man because he does it to himself already. But most people are too busy being distracted by "government help" and false promises to realize it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 10/14/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Well, in less than a month he'll be an unemployed muslim.

Reminds me a bit about the storyline from Homeland.

Creepy.

Do you have something against Muslims? You are racist if you think they are all extremists. Wake up to the propaganda you are being fed.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ring may be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchman13
ring may be a hoax.

Welcome to 5 pages ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

You said it...I wish more people thought like this...religion is a total, destructive force that stops our growth as humans and as a growing nation. Thanks...Star for you!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

Why would you want an atheist president? You want a liar as a president? The atheist crowd is full of god haters, and they aren't honest at all about what they truly believe. The honest, intelligent group to be a part of, if you're not full of hate for god, is that of the agnostics. Agnostics are at least understandable. Atheists are the ones so full of hubris, they think that by declaring God does not exist, it actually is so. With no proof, respected philosophy nor logic, they insist there is no God and everyone that thinks there is a God is an idiot. Also, Atheists are nihilists. Why would you want a president that doesn't see the point in caring about anything? I would much prefer a Muslim over an atheist....though clearly neither option is suitable for our country. How some of you guys come to the conclusions you come to, evades me. It's probably 99% emotionally driven thinking though....which is probably why I don't get it. Can anyone explain the atheist style of thinking to me? If it's not just about hate for God, and you know what you're saying by calling yourself an atheist...what's the deal?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
its just his version of "Catcher in the Rye"? all manchurian candidates need something to focus on or they go insane(lol). once hes sold the country out to the U.N,or created marshall law, he wont need that ring anymore.

who even cares what or who he is anymore, anyone that signs indefinate detention, is A not american, B a total scum bag, and with this new prosac generation, they wouldnt care if it was ronald mcdonald in office so long as they got their free happy meals.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I was going to make this thread myself, but I couldn't find a reputable source, so I resisted.

Even if this is actually true, the general public isn't going to care unless the MSM parades it 24/7. It's funny how the candidates always ignore the major issues about each other and go after silly things like Big Bird.

I think Big Bird stand head and shoulders as an issue above the "Muslim Ring."

Everyone knows this is proof that he was Gay-Married to his college roommate who has gone to Mars with him on a star gate.

Wake up people!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'll never understand why threads are allowed to stay so long after they are clearly proven to be hoaxes, wait nevermind I do, more page hits. Throw this thing in the hoax bin, already, good riddance.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnificentTongueCan anyone explain the atheist style of thinking to me? If it's not just about hate for God, and you know what you're saying by calling yourself an atheist...what's the deal?

I don't have a clue what's going on, but people love labels. It's kind of funny that you ask what the deal is. We don't know. You can't categorize us as believing a certain thing and declare war on us.

edit on 14-10-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The President has been under a ultra fine microscope for over 5 years now and this is the best anyone can come up with on the man??

and it's H O A X'ed at that wow, Reps. grabbing at straws .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by matted
The President has been under a ultra fine microscope for over 5 years now and this is the best anyone can come up with on the man??

and it's H O A X'ed at that wow, Reps. grabbing at straws .

Hoaxed, but still being promoted by the right-wing noise machine.

You think ATS is bad, read Breitbart or WND; they makes ATS look like the Encyclopedia Britannica

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Allah

Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."[1][2][3] It is used mainly by Muslims,[4] Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.[5][6][7]

So Obama's ring says "there is no God but the God" and this is a problem how? I don't understand.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Obama:
"I've been to the same church _ the same Christian church _ for almost 20 years," Obama said, stressing the word Christian and drawing cheers from the faithful in reply. "I was sworn in with my hand on the family Bible. Whenever I'm in the United States Senate, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. So if you get some silly e-mail ... send it back to whoever sent it and tell them this is all crazy. Educate."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The results of the voting on this whether it is "allah" , the Large percentage say "no" = 57"
Only 32 percent say yes.

A serpentine image
About.com
urbanlegends.about.com...
On the bases of the evidence
edit on 15-10-2012 by thetiler because: added thought

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dishonored
Allah

Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."[1][2][3] It is used mainly by Muslims,[4] Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.[5][6][7]

So Obama's ring says "there is no God but the God" and this is a problem how? I don't understand.

The only "problem" here is that the right-wing noise machine is pushing yet another lie... that's the only problem.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnificentTongue
reply to post by RobertF

Why would you want an atheist president? You want a liar as a president? The atheist crowd is full of god haters,

Bit general. I would let this simply fly under the radar due to its low brow nature, but meh, I am bored.
How is the "atheist crowd" full of god haters? You cannot hate what you don't believe to be real.
Bit like being a tooth fairy hater.

A atheist is simply being intellectually honest, regardless of the uncomfortable feeling. By the very nature, they are already honest with themself.

and they aren't honest at all about what they truly believe.

Depends on the person. A atheist doesn't have a belief in regards to deity...no belief. Now, many people confuse an agnostic atheist to a =gnostic= atheist.
The gnostics annoy me..they are the ones that 'know' there is no god...they will tell people there is no god, etc..these people are arrogant schmucks whom should not be considered the standard thinking atheist.
All atheists worth a salt is also agnostic. There is no proof in deitys (or elves, aliens, etc). However, the default is to not believe until evidence is presented. This is a rational stance. A agnostic atheist may be a very spiritual and hope ridden person whom simply wants proof.

The honest, intelligent group to be a part of, if you're not full of hate for god, is that of the agnostics.

And here is the issue
See, the root word is confusing you
Agnostic simply means no knowledge
Gnostic means Knowledge of
So, its an adjective...ultimately its almost meaningless without a following word.

So, here are the four general understood stances:

Agnostic Atheist = No knowledge of deities, therefore no belief until proof
Gnostic Atheist = Knows there is no god, annoying buggers
Agnostic Theist = No knowledge of god, but believes there is a god of some sort (most of the west is here)
Gnostic Theist = Knowledge of God, Belief in God (fundys demanding their religion is the only one)

It takes awhile to understand this, but it is important.
You will find you have no issues with atheists, or even theists.
Its the gnostics that annoy most everyone, be them theists or atheists.

The rest of your post wasn't about atheists..it seemed personal, like some guy you met that annoyed you, therefore painted everyone as that one guy.

Knowledge is power here. Learn what you fight for/against.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Facts:

1. There are no arabic letters on his ring. I mean come on, seriously, how desperate one must be to believe that?
2. Obama IS a muslim, obviously... he even said it, on live TV. Of course he's hiding it, but fact is, he's a muslim.

I'm even ashamed to post on such thread like this.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
Facts:

1. There are no arabic letters on his ring. I mean come on, seriously, how desperate one must be to believe that?
2. Obama IS a muslim, obviously... he even said it, on live TV. Of course he's hiding it, but fact is, he's a muslim.

I'm even ashamed to post on such thread like this.

Obama isn't a Muslim, silly goose.
edit on 15-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
I'll never understand why threads are allowed to stay so long after they are clearly proven to be hoaxes, wait nevermind I do, more page hits. Throw this thing in the hoax bin, already, good riddance.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm no lover of Obama, but this false story is a waste of everyone's time.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!
edit on 19-10-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join