It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

erm...in case you where wondering, the atheist comment had nothing to do with the op

i shared my opnion with someone that shared his

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hi Heff,
I also read Arabic and that is definitely NOT the Shahada. When Islamic script is engraved in jewelry or other decorative items, there is a lot of care to write the words in a beautiful and elegant manner. This is NOT an example of this. Also regarding the comment in the article of Obamas accent being "first rate" (??) this also makes no sense because in Indonesia they do not speak Arabic, so whomever does the call to prayer will have an Indonesian accent, I have heard it in Mosques here and the accent sounds nothing like a native speakers call to prayer (which I have heard in Morocco). Here is another fun fact: the word god in Indonesian is "Allah" which is used by Christians as well as Muslims (you will see the word allah in an indonesian bible)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

It's not a snake.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I`m from Indonesia. There is just symbol for water on Obama`s ring, we are use that symbol for the way of life as " Flow like water"

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

That's easy! To be an American president, one must swear to be Christian, and swear blind support to Israel with taxpayer dollars. Can anyone show me a modern president that did not do these two things during his/her run for the Big Chair?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

but even the texts they observe...isnt arabic lol

i`l get the true spelling one sec

these are the clearest images i can find

ok....this first one says "Allah Akbar"..god is the greatest
its written/read from right to left
the letter that looks like a "I" is A...the bacwards "L" is an L.....lol...etc

...now this next image is what they claim is written on the ring
"La ilah il allah".....no god but allah

then..."mohammed rasul allah"..mohammed is the prohpet of god

the first half of this they claim is on the ring...NO IT ISNT

peace
edit on 9-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Thankyou up to this point I am convinced you are right people seeing what they want to see.
The ring is still a mystery to me as it is obviously very important to him, I think Obama being a Muslim is a smoke screen maybe try to find important text from other religions or groups

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Maybe it was his Dads or something if legit.

Frank Marshall Davis was an atheist.

I just watch "Dreams of My Real Father" and it blew me away.
It is a film everyone on ATS should see. I downloaded it from
the website: thepiratebay.se but here is the YouTube video:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka

Originally posted by Domo1
Maybe it was his Dads or something if legit.

Frank Marshall Davis was an atheist.

I just watch "Dreams of My Real Father" and it blew me away.
It is a film everyone on ATS should see. I downloaded it from
the website: thepiratebay.se but here is the YouTube video:

Sucker.

The film is produced by Highway 61 Entertainment, the same company behind “Farewell Israel,” “Atomic Jihad” and the mockumentaries “Elvis Found Alive” and “Paul McCartney Really Is Dead.

Built through archival black and white footage, the film’s disclaimer states that it includes “re-creations of probable events, using reasoned logic, speculation, and approximated conversations in an attempt to provide a cohesive understanding of Obama’s history.”

tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Funded by a right-wing billionaire:

www.nytimes.com...

The book it's based on was called, by the Weekly Standard:

A review of “The Roots of Obama’s Rage” in The Weekly Standard criticized it for “misstatements of fact, leaps in logic, and pointlessly elaborate argumentation.”

and

Some of Mr. D’Souza’s theories have been widely criticized by prominent conservative and Republican Party leaders. The columnist George F. Will urged Republicans to “recoil” from such views, and wrote last year: “To the notion that Obama has a Kenyan, anticolonial worldview, the sensible response is: If only.”

www.nytimes.com...

In short, it's so factually inaccurate and specious as to only appeal to idiots, to paraphrase Rick Santorum.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson

Originally posted by thePharaoh

but even the texts they observe...isnt arabic lol

i`l get the true spelling one sec

these are the clearest images i can find

ok....this first one says "Allah Akbar"..god is the greatest
its written/read from right to left
the letter that looks like a "I" is A...the bacwards "L" is an L.....lol...etc

...now this next image is what they claim is written on the ring
"La ilah il allah".....no god but allah

then..."mohammed rasul allah"..mohammed is the prohpet of god

the first half of this they claim is on the ring...NO IT ISNT

peace

Thankyou up to this point I am convinced you are right people seeing what they want to see.
The ring is still a mystery to me as it is obviously very important to him, I think Obama being a Muslim is a smoke screen maybe try to find important text from other religions or groups

Yes, what a crazy shocking concept - someone thinking their wedding ring is important!

My guess is only a secret Marxist anti-American Muslim would think their wedding ring was important.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I was going to make this thread myself, but I couldn't find a reputable source, so I resisted.

Even if this is actually true, the general public isn't going to care unless the MSM parades it 24/7. It's funny how the candidates always ignore the major issues about each other and go after silly things like Big Bird.

Why would anyone care? Who the f cares if he's muslim? Would a mormon be better?
So someone's religion is "major issue" in deciding who you vote for?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Well, in less than a month he'll be an unemployed muslim.

Reminds me a bit about the storyline from Homeland.

Creepy.

The only way Obama loses, is if the whole thing is contrived (which it may well be.) seeing as you actually believe he's a Muslim, I'm guessing you think Romney is going to be a great president, Conservative with our money like Reagan, Bush, and Bush, defending the rights of US citizens to live free, without a liberal, tyrannical federal government telling them how to live their lives, in the vein of such conservatives as Sarah Palin, Pat Robertson, etc.

Might as well just go along with those who have been suckered by Limbaugh's drug-addled Muslim Obama fantasies and vote for Republicans who have proven to be the very antithesis of Conservatism.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

OBAMA'S RING: 'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Yes, I understand the source.

But here we have pictures. I'm curious if anyone can confirm the script?

Personally, I don't care if Obama is truly a Muslim. But it is interesting to me that if true I wonder how lying about it is interpreted by other Muslims?

Interesting, to say the least.

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2012 by dbates because: Caps Lock title edit

I have always known HE is not WHO or WHAT he has said HE was or is.
I care if he is Muslim, because it means he is aiding and abeting our enemies. That is TREASON !

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by loam

OBAMA'S RING: 'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Yes, I understand the source.

But here we have pictures. I'm curious if anyone can confirm the script?

Personally, I don't care if Obama is truly a Muslim. But it is interesting to me that if true I wonder how lying about it is interpreted by other Muslims?

Interesting, to say the least.

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2012 by dbates because: Caps Lock title edit

I have always known HE is not WHO or WHAT he has said HE was or is.
I care if he is Muslim, because it means he is aiding and abeting our enemies. That is TREASON !

ACTUALLY, you're the traitor to America if you try and make it a Christian nation. It is not a Christian nation, even if most of it's founders were.

And guess what, Muslims arent America's enemy.

edit on 13-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh please. I have seen plenty of non-married people wearing rings on their ring finger, not once have I thought it suspicious. And so what if Obama was Muslim? Why would it matter?

Clearly though he isn't and this is just more far-reaching BS.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leylita

Hi Heff,
I also read Arabic and that is definitely NOT the Shahada. When Islamic script is engraved in jewelry or other decorative items, there is a lot of care to write the words in a beautiful and elegant manner. This is NOT an example of this. Also regarding the comment in the article of Obamas accent being "first rate" (??) this also makes no sense because in Indonesia they do not speak Arabic, so whomever does the call to prayer will have an Indonesian accent, I have heard it in Mosques here and the accent sounds nothing like a native speakers call to prayer (which I have heard in Morocco). Here is another fun fact: the word god in Indonesian is "Allah" which is used by Christians as well as Muslims (you will see the word allah in an indonesian bible)

That ring has not a single piece of Arabic calligraphy on it (anyone who has written Arabic will say the same).

What it is however is something abstract, can we say:

"Unidentified Circular Object"......I can here the ufologist crying blasphemy
edit on 13-10-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
From another thread:

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
reply to post by longlostbrother

Obama's ring says that Romney is gay, I believe, and Mormonism has been found to be a branch of Islam.
Highly speculative?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is bs just like 90 percent of the stuff posted on this site. You people are delusional and paranoid and will believe anything. OH NO!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! You better go check.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

I was not aware that the United States was at war with any religion. Nor that a persons religious convictions were capable of making them a traitor.

In fact, I am fairly positive that every single American ideal actually negates these things from being possible.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Listen folks.
You have a choice here.
Either Obama is a radical muslim, or he is a radical racist baptist. You got to decide what radical he is..they don't mix.

Anyhow, this thread is going on still, but like in the first couple pages, the rings "text" was debunked as saying anything...
See some wavey lines and freaking out is what is going on here. Seriously, wait till Obama wins the election proper before starting up this desperate stuff..your guy may still pull it off. the polls are tightening after all.

then in december, thats when you start this nonsense for 4 years...super duper long form birth certificates with footprints, high school detention reports, san francisco bath house rumors, etc..

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join