It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot
Another distraction. Another opportunity for the Left to point to the opposition as tin-foil hatters.

Are you blaming the left for creating that stupid hoax?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

I'd rather have a soulless computer as the president, Hal 9000 for 2012!

It would go something like this:

Sec of Def: Mr President! we need to attack Iran!
President Hal 9000: I'm affraid I cannot do that dave.
Sec of Def: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

1. Ellect Hal 9000 as president
2. Watch the banksters cry
3. ????
4. PROFFIT!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Not quite. Cold logic would force some pretty brutal decisions. Can you program a computer to exercise compassion effectively?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Even if it had a superficial arabic meaning, to me it looks more like a serpent emblem.

And some/many suspect what that means quite well!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace

To me...

it means using common sense instead of folklore and myth.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

you are kidding, right? What sowa it matter? Everything matters, and useing the race card is not the way to address it.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by loam

Personally, I don't care if Obama is truly a Muslim. But it is interesting to me that if true I wonder how lying about it is interpreted by other Muslims?

I think Muslims are okay with other Muslims lying, if they are lying to infidels.

I think that holds true for the same percentage of U.S. Muslims as the percentage of U.S. Christians who believe you will burn in a fiery pit for eternity if you don't dance with poisonous snakes and speak in tongues. I'm a Christian. I've been friends / neighbors, work associate, customer, or vendor to probably at least 100 Muslims who I've gotten to know pretty well. So far, not one of them thinks that way. People who think only what we see as the "negatives" of Muslims apply to all or most, especially in the US, are ignorant at best, but more likely sociopathic nutcases (though they don't realize it because so many either agree or are afraid to be labeled as terrorist sympathizers for disagreeing with the crazies.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You guys are missing the part where before he was elected, he talked about how he didn't believe in any gods and he wanted to make his own religion. Not sure why people seem to forget these details... Must be the brainwashing

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looks like it says I'm sofa king we Todd did

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Lemme guess ... and he's a lizard person too?

Putting aside the fact that NOBODY but a TeaBag cares even if it were true, some of you need to come out of Mommie's basement and get out in the sunshine.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Want to know how full of # you people are if you believe this? A Muslim man is forbidden to wear gold. Not to mention that a wedding ring is not an Islamic custom.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonsighter
reply to post by loam

Want to know how full of # you people are if you believe this?

Answer: it's off the chart.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I can read it..

It says..

Yo QUero taco bell.. in arabic.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by moonsighter

I am certain that the subject of the OP is a hoax, with a clear pic of the ring.
Regarding this, though:

A Muslim man is forbidden to wear gold. Not to mention that a wedding ring is not an Islamic custom

I looked on eBay, and found 'Muslim men's rings' offered. They are listed in 18k gold and also with 'Allah' inscriptions. Apparently some do not follow the custom. Like some Jews eat pork.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

This is as much trash as those "Look its a rock alien on mars!" threads.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

OBAMA'S RING: 'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Yes, I understand the source.

But here we have pictures. I'm curious if anyone can confirm the script?

Personally, I don't care if Obama is truly a Muslim. But it is interesting to me that if true I wonder how lying about it is interpreted by other Muslims?

Interesting, to say the least.

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2012 by dbates because: Caps Lock title edit

You may want to entertain the possibility that the photo is a fake (which I personally believe is - and I have no political affiliations to Obama )

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The lower part of the ring closeup is a cobra snake with head on right and tail on left. I would venture to say the true nature of the ring is reptilian and it looks to be quite old. Perhaps he wears it to remind him of his true mission. Find out who gave him the ring and you will have the answer.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Good grief. People are looking for something that's just not there. I wear things crafted in a Muslim country, but that doesn't make me Muslim. There are Christmas decorations in Muslim countries, but that doesn't make them Christian. Get on a plane people. The sun rises and sets in places other than your neck of the woods.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Can't make out the writing sorry or I would be able to tell you.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Look at the source.

In this case, it's WND.

In my opinion, it's garbage not worth re-posting anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join