It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by macman

I was replying to someone not that you checked. Nice way to misinterpret.

Ok then, still....
Where has Romney stated he would reinstate the draft???
Or is this just your theory?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

They agree on the questions beforehand so I doubt this will change anything.

You know what is funny though? You think Romney should bring it up lol! If I was debating him I would say "Yeah this attack was a result of the weapons we gave to rebels in Libya and YOU are openly calling for us to give MORE weapons to REBELS in Syria!"

So not only would we be worse off under Romney, we will probably get more attacks from rebels (the ones in Syria are the same as in Libya - all "al qeada"). You are crazy if you support that guy. Way to be a complete hypocrite.

SUPPORT THIRD PARTIES, VOTE JOHNSON!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
So, the WH is changing their story on this again. What latest poll are the responding to regarding the BenghazGate saga. Amazing!!

This topic had better be front and center at the next debate. I don't expect the moderator to bring it up, but, Romney most certainly should.

Lies and Coverup... The central theme of this "transparent" regime.

Furthermore, I can't wait to see How Hillary comes out in all of this. I know damn well she is not clean on this issue either.

OoooF!!

The State Dept. is now saying that they never thought it was a riot caused by the video.

Yet, they denied extra security, and ignored the truth along with Susan Rice, Jay Carney, the MSM, and the White House.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
FOX News Alert. Jay Carney will be holding his first press news conference shortly. The first he's done in over 2 weeks.

Should be a lot of spin control dribbling from his pie hole.....

This WH press conference announcement comes after Hillary's release of State Department report this morning. Contradicting the WH account of the story. That this was a preplanned attack on our Embassy....

Someone needs to be held accountable for this total cluster-**** and the deaths of 4 Americans.

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

The draft is EXACTLY what this country needs!

If we had had one when the Iraq fiasco began, more people might have given a flying crap and ended this nonsense long ago.

As things stand today, very few Americans have any real skin in the game. That's why these pointless wars continue and our leadership is never held accountable.

These last twelve years have taught me to be VERY pro draft. Bring it on! We need it, I say.
This is what I was responding to sense you didn’t look at the link.

Maybe now it is context for you.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You say terrorist attack, end of story, but i dont know if thats it.

It could have been a false flag attack, or even repercutions for the destruction of their country and government and the murder of their leader...

Maybe just maybe, The actuall citizens hate anything USA related since the USA helped murder their entire government aswell as fund "rebels" that killed thousands of citizens who then became the "transitional government" which has let militias murder citizens at will over the passed year, just maybe they blame that partly on the USA, just maybe LOL.

When you believed the first lie, are you also dumb enough to believe the second lie?? Then you probably beleive most of their lies.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jibeho

They agree on the questions beforehand so I doubt this will change anything.

You know what is funny though? You think Romney should bring it up lol! If I was debating him I would say "Yeah this attack was a result of the weapons we gave to rebels in Libya and YOU are openly calling for us to give MORE weapons to REBELS in Syria!"

So not only would we be worse off under Romney, we will probably get more attacks from rebels (the ones in Syria are the same as in Libya - all "al qeada"). You are crazy if you support that guy. Way to be a complete hypocrite.

SUPPORT THIRD PARTIES, VOTE JOHNSON!

I love moonbat responses like this... Always have to throw out the personal jabs eh?? Got nothing else to sit on but your superiority complex.

Did I personally advocate arming Syrian rebels like YOU said I did? - hole....

Egypt armed the Libyan rebels...and the US and NATO knew all about it... and look at where Egypt is today...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

We did as well. We supported them. Nothing about my response is "moonbat," and calling it such doesn't change the fact you are being a hypocrite and your idea was a poor one.
And yes you do advocate arming Syrian rebels because you support Romney and that is what he wants to do.

Ironic that you throw in a name while crying foul about personal jabs. It's a decent deflection, but the fact is you are being a hypocrite because you are complaining about something under Obama's watch that would be no different under Romney because he is already calling for actions that will ultimately cause similar incidences.

We need to stop arming "rebels" and get out of the middle east all together.

Vote Third Party.
edit on 10-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

We did as well. We supported them. Nothing about my response is "moonbat," and calling it such doesn't change the fact you are being a hypocrite and your idea was a poor one.
And yes you do advocate arming Syrian rebels because you support Romney and that is what he wants to do.

Ironic that you throw in a name while crying foul about personal jabs. It's a decent deflection, but the fact is you are being a hypocrite because you are complaining about something under Obama's watch that would be no different under Romney because he is already calling for actions that will ultimately cause similar incidences.

Vote Third Party.

I beg to differ. I personally think, under Romney's watch, Ambassador Stevens and his people, would still be alive.

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Please Everyone

Let's try and maintain civility, there's no need to resort to attacking each other.

A deep breath, fresh cup of my favorite beverage helps me when my nerves get to firing, try it if need be.

Thanks in advance, for your cooperation

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You might believe that, but it doesn't make it so at all.

Also, Romney already said he supports sending more weapons to rebels in the middle east and since that is the exact cause of these attacks (including ones on soldiers by rebels). Then we can be assured that the middle east will remain just as dangerous and these kinds of things will continue.

The weapons he proposes to arm the Syrians with is proposing to arm Al Qeada (you know, those guys we are at war with apparently) with weapons. After the get rid of Assad and whomever else they are going to use them to get rid of us in the middle east. That is how it has always been and that is how it will continue to be.

If Romney hadn't already shown he was a liar and terrible candidate his support for arming rebels in Syria would have been enough to turn me from voting for him. I see Romney supporters have their fingers lodged firmly in their ears though.

Maybe next election you guys will realize that voting third party is the only way to fix the country.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why don't they have additional security?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alexoscarew

They didn't because we destroyed our own embassy when we helped take out the Libyan government so they were operating out of a "secret" location that wasn't reinforced or protected like an embassy would be. They should have had more guards maybe, but that would have just been more deaths because the building collapsed when the hit it with RPGs.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
So, the WH is changing their story on this again. What latest poll are the responding to regarding the BenghazGate saga. Amazing!!

This topic had better be front and center at the next debate. I don't expect the moderator to bring it up, but, Romney most certainly should.

Lies and Coverup... The central theme of this "transparent" regime.

Furthermore, I can't wait to see How Hillary comes out in all of this. I know damn well she is not clean on this issue either.

OoooF!!

The liberal media has their agents in place and are ready for Benghazi-gate:

The unbiased moderator (snicker) for Thursday's V.P. debate?

Revealed: VP Debate Moderator Martha Raddatz Hosted President Obama at Wedding, Never Told Public Read more: newsbusters.org...

Source:
newsbusters.org...

ALSO...

Don't expect ABC News to cover this conscientiously!
Does anyone here knows that US Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice is married to an ABC NEWS Producer?

Source:
justlikemecouples.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't understand. Everytime something happens, everyone immediately blames Obama. Now all of a sudden these attacks are HIS fault. Why do you people do this to whoever is in office? Now I understand, Bush was rather incompetant, and also blatantly lied to the public about WMDs in order to finish off his father's agenda in Iraq. But Obama is pretty much just your average corporate puppet. If anything, hes much better than Bush, and even better than most republicans/democrats. The fact that his head isn't up Israel's ass like the other presidents, right there scores points in my book. Also, he wasnt for cutting taxes for the wealthy oil companies like Bush, or going to war for profit as much as Bush did.

I just don't understand where all this Anti-Obama hate stuff comes from. I follow politics very closely, have for over a decade, and I don't see Obama any worse than the past few presidents we've had.

If you guys really think Romney, who is a mormon, and very close to Bush in his agenda/beliefs, is going to be better for America than Obama, I think you are being misled. They both work for the same corporate interests, including the international bankers. They both serve the same end game, the same ole agenda of a new world order, and all presidents have been puppets of our secret overlords (or whatever you want to call them) for a long time.

Did the admin lie about what happened in Libya? Did they get bad intel in the first place? Who knows. Why does any of this surprise you guys?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

What does Romney being a Mormon have to do with this story and thread.....

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

I disagree. I think he is just as bad as Bush. I think they are following a plan and the only thing that changes is the face. The only reason Obama hasn't taken us into a war like Bush is because he hasn't been told to. Bush's war had nothing to do with his dad.

You are right though, they blame everything on the president, but I think that's his real job. To take the blame. Nothing would be different today if Romney had been President all this time, nor Mccain, nor will anything change if Romney is elected except some superficial things that are for the worst. I think all they actually control is which of their friends makes more money, and I think Romney has more friends to make rich than Obama does.

I will say though, if you don't think that Obama and Romney are very similar in their beliefs and planning I think you are being misled as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Vote Third Party.

Please share your proof of the US directly arming the Libyan rebels with Soviet era RPG's and mortars!!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Please take your thread derailing...*I want a third party* agenda to a thread you start for that purpose. We are discussing a very important breaking story. Not your third party wish list....

On topic. Ambassador Bolton is now stating this is a very serious break between the WH and State Department.

Des
edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thank heavens we all rushed in to free those Libyans to make Libya a much safer place for the locals to fire their guns wildly into the air at any given opportunity... it is all much safer there now. btw, the new prime minister who wasn't even properly elected was turfed out the other day. why? because all the local tribes and their associated warlords wanted a bigger piece of the pie. meanwhile the citizens of that country are tyrannised by the puppets put in charge by the oil companies. david cameron and barak obama should be brought to the war crimes tribunal at the hague.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join