It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm pissed and I call fowl!!!!! ( is pissed a bad word...??? Sorry lol) Here's why!!!!...

Speaking on condition of anonymity, one intelligence official pointed out that Iran has been promising to hit soft U.S. targets for some time, and a number of such targets were hit at varying degrees on Sept. 11, 2012. This intelligence official also points out that none of the Obama administration's explanations for what happened have contained pertinent information about "the cooperation of Iran and Egypt in supporting jihadists in Libya."...........

What is this crap???? A new way to invade Iran????????????????????????????? Crap crap and more f crap!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So if this protest was made up fiction, then how many other protests are/were fiction also.

It's not just the west that see msm reports, seeing protests on tv is likely to stir up sentiment in other Muslim areas.

Assuming thats what the administration wants to happen, what is the purpose and the end game.

s&f op

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
why does the govt have to constantly lie, where do the lies stop?..it doesnt matter who the POTUS is...lie lie lie lie...now look whats gunna happen, if you thinkk people were mad before

so was the lie to cover up the fact that it was a deliberate attack on 9/11? or did they lie to provoke more anger and misunderstanding towards the middle east? or did they lie to cover up the fact that they knew there was a threat but choose not to do anything about it?

in america they seem to have no problem stopping fbi paid and funded patsys, who are recruited, given the means to do ...'something' by the fbi and then are picked up and then loudly proclaimed that the govt has stoped a great terrorist threat on american shores......but when the real threat pop up..they dont do crap....

so i wonder how many countries romnney will invade?

state dept reveals new details of bengahzi attack

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

A few things really stick out for me...

When we're talking about the "administration" you do realize that the majority of that administration will not be going anywhere if you elect Romney instead of Obama, right?

All you are doing is changing the head, the beast is the same. The same CIA, the same FBI, the same corporate backers, the same Pentagon, the same assistants, the same think tanks, the same economists, the same bankers...

Nothing changes. Look over the last presidents and see how they "changed" the world. They didn't. Whether they are Republican or Democrat they u-turn on everything of any real importance because IT IS NOT THEIR DECISION.

The other thing I wanted to mention is the obvious spoon-feeding of the media. This is not news, it's a mouthpiece.

A real news organization would have been investigating, they would be asking questions, they would be interviewing people on the ground and presenting those opinions while checking the validity of theories and stories. They would not be sitting on their fat lazy butts reading off the latest press release from the White house!

Why do people believe anything the media or their government tells them? It's insane to me. These people have been repeatedly proven to be liars and cheats, throughout history, nothing any one of them says can be trusted, and yet people still believe it.

We don't know whether this was a genuine terrorist attack, or a false flag of some kind. And we'll probably never know because you can always rely on whatever your government telling you being complete BS. But what is obvious is that someone was caught lying.

This is going to be interesting to watch.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
On FOX now announcing Lt. Col Andrew Wood top Security Adviser at our Embassy in Libya, that was attacked, will be testifying as a volunteer at the Capitol Hill Investigative hearings today, because he said they need to know what was the truth about the dire threats to Stevens and the Embassy since June. That he is going against the DOJ and Administration, and does not represent them in any way. He was the personal friend of Stevens and ran with him every day, and oversaw all security for the Embassy. He's PO'd and going to tell it like it is...all on his own, not called as a witness.

This onion is rotten to the core, he'll be peeling back some fetid layers for all to see. Here's hoping he turns out to be a whistle blower.

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
On FOX now announcing Lt. Col Andrew Wood top Security Adviser at our Embassy in Libya, that was attacked, will be testifying as a volunteer at the Capitol Hill Investigative hearings today, because he said they need to know what was the truth about the dire threats to Stevens and the Embassy since June. That he is going against the DOJ and Administration, and does not represent them in any way. He was the personal friend of Stevens and ran with him every day, and oversaw all security for the Embassy. He's PO'd and going to tell it like it is...all on his own, not called as a witness.

This onion is rotten to the core, he'll be peeling back some fetid layers for all to see.

Des

I heard something on the Jim Bohannon radio show this morning about this guy. He said that they repeatedly asked the State Dept. for more security, didn't get any, so went to the DOD, they repeatedly asked them for help, to the point that the DOD told them to stop asking, because they were not going to get any personnel.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yep, nothing but 0bama and admin doing what they do. Lie, lie lie some more and when that doesn't work..........lie again.

Not surprised.

And where is the outrage from the 0bama supporters???? My guess is that it is either Bush's fault or that Romney has a secret account in Switzerland.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
FOX News Alert just in. New statement released by the State Department. There never was a protest outside the Embassy in Libya on the day of the fatal attack.

This is Hillary covering her arse, so she can run in 2016. Distancing herself from Obama, she'll not fall on her sword for him. Greta on FOX last night, did ask her guest, "who will roll on whom first. Hillary or Obama". Looks like it's coming into play.

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Flag & Star, OP.
I think Hillary is also deep into this cover up! Goodbye CLINTON 2016!
Unless,....she comes clean on this and throws Obama under the campaign bus!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for keeping this updated so well Des. I'm at work and would give anything for my television right now. This is one of the most important news stories out of this administration - if not the most important - and I'm really shocked by a lack of activity on this thread. I've never wanted to flag something a thousand times like I do right now because this issue addresses the MSM conspiracy and the ME conspiracy so neatly in one little package. I wish it were worthy of a bow on top.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Flag & Star, OP.
I think Hillary is also deep into this cover up! Goodbye CLINTON 2016!
Unless,....she comes clean on this and throws Obama under the campaign bus!

Hillary is not one to *take one for the team* She has her own political agenda. If it means Obama is sitting under the wheels of the Karma bus, with her at the helm...she'll make it so.

This whole election bus just took a wrong turn in Obama's mind. In a dog eat dog world, even though Obama has eaten one...he's not been up against a pro like Hillary.

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I actually admire Hillary to some extent....but she received her marching orders from Barack to help perpetuate this cover up.
She is ALSO directly responsible for turning down the diplomats' requests for extra security when they were saying they were sitting ducks.
They may still be alive, if not for this administration's incompetence.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Very well said Sir.

The thing is it didn't take much effort to realize that the offical story was paper thin, you just had to lightly scratch the surface for all kinds of questions to come spilling out. The only reason that has any kind of logic to me is that they didn't want to come forward with the full details because the reaction from the American public would of be to call for revenge against Libya/Muslims etc. and that is what got us into so much trouble since 9/11. That being said I still cannot fathom that our compound in Libya wasn't an armed fortress /boggle. Its like someone wanted this to happen but then to try and weakly cover it up? just more misdirection? I don't know...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

The draft is EXACTLY what this country needs!

If we had had one when the Iraq fiasco began, more people might have given a flying crap and ended this nonsense long ago.

As things stand today, very few Americans have any real skin in the game. That's why these pointless wars continue and our leadership is never held accountable.

These last twelve years have taught me to be VERY pro draft. Bring it on! We need it, I say.

Romney dodged the draft by hiding behind his religion and people want to elect HIM to reinstate it and be Commander and Chief of all US forces. That is moronic insanity.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: added quote for Aholes that do not research

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

I actually admire Hillary to some extent....but she received her marching orders from Barack to help perpetuate this cover up.
She is ALSO directly responsible for turning down the diplomats' requests for extra security when they were saying they were sitting ducks.
They may still be alive, if not for this administration's incompetence.

Hillary knows that too. With this blatant cover-up splitting at the seams, and all the gory details spilling out, Hillary is going to do what she knows how to do best. Cover her bases. She's reached the point of not covering Obama's arse in this emerging light on total incompetence. She'll throw him off the cliff faster than Valerie Jarrett can knit him a pair of wings. I can't wait to see Jay Carney, Toad Boy's...deer in the headlights look, when questioned on these matters.

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by loam

Romney dodged the draft by hiding behind his religion and people want to elect HIM to reinstate it and be Commander and Chief of all US forces. That is moronic insanity.

Can you please explain how your post belongs in this thread other than your blatant attempt to hijack it?

No matter who you support, this issue is huge and everyone should be asking themselves why this was allowed to happen. The administrations needs to be held responsible for these deaths.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by loam

Please show where Romney wants to reinstate the draft...

Also, nice way to rebut the issue. Deflect and attack.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So, the WH is changing their story on this again. What latest poll are the responding to regarding the BenghazGate saga. Amazing!!

This topic had better be front and center at the next debate. I don't expect the moderator to bring it up, but, Romney most certainly should.

Lies and Coverup... The central theme of this "transparent" regime.

Furthermore, I can't wait to see How Hillary comes out in all of this. I know damn well she is not clean on this issue either.

OoooF!!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I was replying to someone not that you checked. Nice way to misinterpret.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So we tried to blame the Libyans (who actually came to the Americans aid), tried to blame a film and arrested the creator, but the reality is that the rebels (al qeada) that we provided weapons to to overthrow Libya used those weapons against us because we never learn?

And you guys want to keep going down this route forever with Obama or Romney?

Can we please have a third party president?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join