It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, everybody fell for it, it was the perfect con. It played into the inherent hatred of Muslims for some people, the warmongering of others, and even appealed to us sensible folks who have no problem with Islam except for its fundie members' violent and disproportionate *real* responses to other incidents of Mohammed insults (such as the cartoons a few years ago).

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

To me, this is the biggest news story of the year!

While I still don't fully understand what's going on here, I think Americans should be beating down the doors of the WH to demand answers.

WTF?

Whatever it is, it can't be good.

Mark my words.

I have a terrible feeling about this...
edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

So.....

If Romney Wins the Presidency, would he pull a Ford, and Pardon ALL these criminals ?

Just asking, cause I believe NOTHING will come out of this.

And that's the saddest thing, Next to the Fast and Furious Scandal.

Part of me says this Country is doomed, another Part holds out for Hope......

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We share similar views on this.

It looks like we are simply doomed. But I keep hoping for a miracle.

We need one.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It was always, all about the "Drones", not the "Movie".

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think Loam, there are actually MANY, that feel this way.

I can only hope, we right the ship.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
white house could confess to murder and war crimes all day and it would never be "CLEAN"

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Where are all of these people?

I've feel like I've been afloat on my dingy in a ocean of blissful ignorance for so long. Occasionally, I think I might see someone elses dingy, but then attribute it to the sun and dehydration.

Can you send me the GPS coordinates?

At a minimum, I'd like to vacation there once in a while.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I was under the impression that this is common knowledge from day one I.E, this was not a protest over some movie, but a well planed coordinated terrorist attack.

I'm not sure what is going on here, but I do know this – Obama's administration failed from the beginning to have any understanding of the middle east and the parties involved, and that fiasco began with Obama's speech in Cairo in 2009.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

All I can give you is this........

This is Politics, in my World.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Classic.

We could all use a sanity clause.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

It depends upon what day you chose to listen to the Administration.

Each successive day has changed the story in material ways. Like I said, I don't know what's up, but something definitely is in play here.

I have a feeling that some of us won't like the answers if they are ever made known to us.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Huge!!! S&F! What the heck is going on, why on earth would the administration make up a completely bogus story that obviously was intended to generate sympathy for the attackers? This administration was suppose to make the rest of the world like us, but it seems to have done the opposite of its suggested intent. This should begin to crumble the base support for this administration, but we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by loam

So.....

If Romney Wins the Presidency, would he pull a Ford, and Pardon ALL these criminals ?

Just asking, cause I believe NOTHING will come out of this.

And that's the saddest thing, Next to the Fast and Furious Scandal.

Part of me says this Country is doomed, another Part holds out for Hope......

I believe it Romney wins the presidency, we will have nothing but fabricated intelligence that we have to take out Iran to make the world a safer place. Have to use America's power and "lead from the front".

I love how he dogs on Obama having no economic experience. Yet speaks like he has served in Iraq/Afghanistan for the last decade.

If he wins, the worst case scenario i think, he tries to reinstate the draft (lets face it, Iran is twice the size of Iraq and is somewhat backed by China/Russia) thats the only way we would even think about trying it.

That will be the day the people take the government back. Nobody is dumb enough to send their children willingly to "fight the "good" fight" after the last decade of useless occupation of the Middle East.

The Obama administration buying that empty prison in Illinois and making it a new federal prison would do just fine as a place for draft dodgers.
edit on 10-10-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

The draft is EXACTLY what this country needs!

If we had had one when the Iraq fiasco began, more people might have given a flying crap and ended this nonsense long ago.

As things stand today, very few Americans have any real skin in the game. That's why these pointless wars continue and our leadership is never held accountable.

These last twelve years have taught me to be VERY pro draft. Bring it on! We need it, I say.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by cconn487

The draft is EXACTLY what this country needs!

If we had had one when the Iraq fiasco began, more people might have given a flying crap and ended this nonsense long ago.

As things stand today, very few Americans have any real skin in the game. That's why these pointless wars continue and our leadership is never held accountable.

These last twelve years have taught me to be VERY pro draft. Bring it on! We need it, I say.

I'm with ya. Most would call us crazy for wanting it.

Most don't realize we don't want young conscripted soldiers to actually make it to the battlefield. We just want the little nudge that I hope would break the proverbial camel's back.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Remember Folks...

Obama answers to nobody.

Obama is King.

Obama does no wrong.

Obama can not be punished for war crimes- his History must shine good light on him.

Obama has the media wrapped around his little finger.

Obama is God to some people, they are willing to riot over their messiahs right to the throne.

Anything negative that happens on Obamas watch- doesnt matter. It cant matter, they wont allow him humility.

Too many crimes happening under Obamas watch. I could never support that ahole.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

By saying the attack was caused by the video and protesters they can:
Demonize the Muslim followers.
Demonize protesting.
Justify a "retaliatory/preemptive" strike against Muslim nations.
etc etc etc.

Its like an amoral game of chess to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Based on that report, seems more like a preplanned coordinated hit?

Wonder what he knew...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If you walked by a house and heard cries from inside for help and not only iggnored those cries but denied help... that at the very least is willful neglect.

If you were on a boat on the ocean and received multiple request for help... and not only iggnored them but denied them...that at the very least would be willful neglect and possibly manslaughter.. certainly a host of charges are worthy.

If an ambassador and staff were overseas in a turbulent and increasingly violent situation, had asked for help and security on multiple occassions through verbal, written, and e-mail requests... and not onlty were those requests iggnored, but denied... and further, security was diminished and reduced to nothing... that sounds like conspiracy and collussion to commit murder.

One of the upcoming debates will be on foreign policy, and Obama just gave Romney a sledge hammer to hit the nail into his political coffin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join