It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't know, probably some sort of NWO false flag so we can have military presence in yet another ME country.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
See, this is why I keep saying the folks who don't want Obama re-elected need to quit posting stupid BS half-baked weakly supported conspiracy theories like the birth certificate, Muslim claims, and blatantly spun interpretations of his words.

YOU HAVE PLENTY OF *CREDIBLE* EXAMPLES OF WHY HE SUCKS! When you come at people with facts like this and leave out the high-fives and chest-thumping, people who support Obama will actually listen to you and maybe change their minds. They are never, ever going to change their minds when it feels like you're picking on Obama unfairly. People like myself, who used to be head-over-heels for him in 2008, are only going to wake up when they are shown respect and are given a sincere and genuine argument free from unnecessary snark and partisanship. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

So, in other words, "people like you" are only going to start looking at the world around you, rationally, when everyone around you treats you with the respect that you feel as though you've earned?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
...AND the results of the travesty that is Obama's foreign policy continues...

THIS JUST IN...

Yemen security chief at U.S. Embassy killed

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

How many people actually believe that 0bama and the WH thought it was truly over a video and it was a protest gone wrong?

I would say all the 0bama fanboys wll say it was, but deep down inside, you know that is wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by xuenchen

So lets timeline this.

Video comes out.

A few weeks later (9/11) some protests in Cairo occur.

Because of a protest in Egypt, a "spontaneous" planned attack occurs in Libya.

Did I get that right?

Because before the video came out, I ate a BLT in public.

So;
I eat a BLT
Video comes out.
Protests on 9/11 happen in Egypt
(causing)
A planned Al Qeida attack on embassy staff in Libya.

(So if I would have had the turkey on rye, this would have never had happened!)

The best and funniest explanation of the month.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

I'm not familiar enough with this situation --

I think you should stop after this statement.
It appears all you want to do is defend 0bama and pretend that the Govt didn't really know what was happening.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
and btw, Mormonism is definitely not Christianity.

This again???
I offer, again, with not one person sending a PM, to chat about this outside of this thread.
Or, start a thread and I will join.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Betting odds will favor probably 99% that the attackers are Muslim.

Other then the video creator being identified as a Coptic Christian, I did not know that it was released anywhere as to the political flavor.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Thank you! One other sensible person. I am an agnostic myself, but I just can't handle it when you are throwing something in someones face and they are fighting it like a kid not wanting to take cough syrup.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by jimmiec

And electing a business man like Romney is a great idea. Bush Jr. was a business/oil man, and look how well that went.

No, no he was not. Bush Jr was not a business man. He was a Bush Legacy man. He may have run some companies, but nothing to compare to Romney in.

I would take a business man over a Big Govt man any day of the week.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

The :LDS church website doesn't matter. If the church if satan put "we are a christan church, don't mind the name" on their page, and they read some parts of the bible, would that make them Christian? I am not saying they are evil btw, just making a point. It is not defined by what a church that needs people to believe they are christian so they can slip into the mainstream it is determined by the other Christian faiths that are stating what makes them Christian and why Mormons are not.

Tell me this, why do all these faiths agree that each other are Christian, but also agree that Mormons are not?

Here is the fact, you are wrong, I don't know why you are in denial, it is either that you are a Mormon and can't handle that you're religion is not a Christian one (everyone christian church in the world states why the are not only Mormons disagree but they have an agenda - if everyone in the world agrees that you have black hair and have evidence of this in photos and mirrors but you insist you have blonde hair and refuse to look at the evidence - who do you believe?) or you REALLY want to believe Romney is christian.

I am sorry to tell you, you are wrong. You need to reconcile this and move on.

Also. I didn't just rely on "opposing religions" I found you a quote for Joseph Smith himself and posted it but you chose to ignore. I provided you with examples of the Mormon faith opposing Christianity and you ignore it.
edit on 11-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It is becoming very apparent that Hillary Clinton is indirectly responsible for the death of ambassador Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi.
So says CNN.

The State Department is claiming that they are upset that CNN didn’t respect Stevens’s privacy, but what they’re really upset about is that CNN exposed that Hillary Clinton is responsible for Ambassador Stevens’s death by not providing him adequate security despite his concerns…

patdollard.com...[ed itby]edit on 11-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Please, go start a new thread or PM me.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The topic of this thread is

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

Please refrain from personal attacks and stay on topic
Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.
From this point any posts that discuss issues outside of the topic of this thread and any personal attacks will be removed and members that are derailing the thread with off topic material will be subject to warnings and possible post bans

Thank you,

DaveSpanners
ATS Moderator

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
Go after the ball not the player.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

edit on 11-10-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Thread reopened
edit on 11-10-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's a gem.

Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter says:

Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter said Thursday that the “entire reason” the terrorist attack at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans has “become the political topic it is” is because Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan talk about the attack.

STEPHANIE CUTTER: In terms of the politicization of this — you know, we are here at a debate, and I hope we get to talk about the debate — but the entire reason this has become the political topic it is, is because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. It’s a big part of their stump speech. And it’s reckless and irresponsible what they’re doing......

[video included]
Cutter: Benghazi Is Only an Issue ‘Because of Romney and Ryan’

Hey Steph...... how 'bout These reasons:

1. It was a real attack.
2. The Administration is lying and is obviously infighting.

Romney's response:

The Romney campaign responded to Cutter’s remark in a statement Thursday afternoon:

“President Obama’s campaign today said that Libya is only an issue because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. They’re wrong. The reason it is an issue is because, for the first time since 1979, an American ambassador was assassinated and President Obama’s foreign policy strategy of ‘leading from behind’ is failing. This administration has continually misled the American public about what happened in Benghazi and, rather than be truthful about the sequence of events, has instead skirted responsibility and dodged questions. The American people deserve straight answers about this tragic event and a president who can provide leadership, not excuses.”

She's a peach.

Watch the arrogance bleed through.

"Cutter: Benghazi is only an issue 'because of Romney and Ryan''

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Protests going on all over the middle east because of the film at the same time but i soo dont understand why they would ever think it related!!!!

Really? lol

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join