It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

9-20-12

Liar, Liar pants on fire!!!!!

The current adminstration
edit on 10-10-2012 by neo96 because: messed up

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thank you...thank you...thank you, Neo...

Now maybe a few naysayers will take the time to do their own research and stop parroting the original lies that came out of this White House......

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi All,

I am very new here.

This subject interests me very much. But, I have looked through pages and pages on this thread and found very few posts about the subject, and just lots of bickering (actual insults and name-calling in many cases) and off-topic posts. I'm really just asking, can someone please point me to which pages are actually discussing the subject, so that I can cut through all the pages of other... stuff?

Sorry if this post is off-topic, but I'm a bit lost where to even begin in this particular thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'll bet this is part of the Libyan/Egyptian Fast & Furious. One of the men that died I had read was former SEAL working security contract. Not embassy security, but working towards recovering some shoulder launched surface to air missiles, whose whereabouts where unknown.
SEAL
More

I would guess the Obama Administration had been providing weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow Khadafi, and now they are using them against us. It will be interesting if there is any on site evidence that proves the weapons used in this attack were US provided.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Obama comment on Romney about this issue;
"Ready, shoot, aim."

Beezzer comment on Obama about this issue;
"Ready, shoot, blame."

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Nice thread, SnFs!
Everyone on page 1 is right on point so need to repeat it.
My first post in 3 years so all of the obama cool-aid drinkers look out Granite is back for 30 days of pounding...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jimmiec

Yeah, just like the Bush administration right?
Fantasy land is full of Neocons this time of year.

I am out guys, have fun patting each other on the back, I can't handle the absurdity any longer.
edit on 10-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)
When all else fails, bring up bush! Makes good for an easy get away! Bye bye...!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey guys, I had to create an account to ad my opinion to this. Has anybody heard about the rumors concerning Chris Steven's death? I know that he was openly gay (nothing that bothers me in the least, so don't label me as a homophobe or anything, I have several gay friends) but as far as I know Muslims really don't like that. Like, so much so, that they have historically tortured, mutilated, gang violated and killed people for being gay. Has anybody thought about the implications of this? It was reported that Chris Stevens was missing for several hours after the attack only to be brought back to the site later on by a large group. Is this what the administration is trying to hide?? If so... consider the reasons for that! A US ambassador (I don’t care if he is gay, cross dresser, whatever floats his boat) is targeted not only for being an American, but also for being gay. He is taken by a large group of angry Muslim extremists and goes missing for several hours, only to turn up later on bloodied, naked and dead. Can you IMAGINE if this got out into the mainstream media, the level of outrage by the American people?? I don't care if you are the most anti-gay American in the country, the idea that a group of Muslim extremists tortured and possibly gang raped one of our Ambassadors has GOT to strike a nerve and just piss you off, right? Think of the anger that all gay supporters would feel. Think of how completely our mentality towards the Muslim faith would change if this were true, and how angry we would be with the administration that this could possibly happen.

I honestly believe that this is what occurred, obviously was an intended terrorist attack but I think in this case the terrorists believed they were killing two birds with one stone. I have read numerous rumors about this across the internet, of course not on any main stream news outlets. I don't want to go into the bias of the media on this, but seriously, I think this is a great example of that. Obama wants this to hold over until after the election, be sure of that. Let me know your thoughts on this and apologies if this has already been discussed.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smithologist54

Certainly interesting, this is more in line of the current administration sweeping this under the rug and avoiding any issue concerning terrorism, which Obama claims to have beaten.

If the issue truely was a "gay" issue, then Obama and Co. would have brought this up to further blur and obfuscate their lack of commitment to the compound in Libya.

But welcome to ATS regardless.

beez

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The whole war on terrorism was a farce to began with.

I wonder how much money defense contractors got from the government the past 4 years. (US govt is their biggest customer)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks! I have been trolling around here for a long time, but had to contribute to this.

I don't think it is necessarily a "gay" issue, Muslim extremists hate homosexuality probably as much as western ideology. But I think they are holding this detail back, only for their own political gain. The administration would be openly admiting that we were attacked (which they have now done) and to go even further and say "our ambassador was not only killed, but brutally gang raped" would be admitting their foreign policy failures. It just looks bad on the administration no matter how you try to spin it, and I think THAT is why we aren't hearing anything about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Sean Smith was a gamer. He was a well known MODERATOR at an internet site.
Just a few hours before his death, he posted about the security guard taking pictures
(obviously the guard wasn't supposed to do that, it was highly suspicious). This
made Smith wonder if they were going to be killed that night in a terrorist attack.

Long Story Here

Gianturco wrote that Smith had been under fire before, while posted to Baghdad. When that occurred, he usually broke off his messaging. "We'd freak out and he'd come back OK after a bit," Gianturco wrote. But Tuesday night, after reporting "GUNFIRE," Smith "disconnected and never returned," he added.

A few hours earlier, Smith had posted, "assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures," he recounted

This was online and everyone knew about it within hours.
Sean Smith fingered at least one of the guys HOURS before the attack.
Obviously it wasn't a spontaneous attack.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Get a load out of this testimony !!!!

The former security chief for the US Consulate in Benghazi Libya testified today in the House of Representatives that the US State Department asked him to stop asking for increased security prior to the deadly terrorists attacks on Sept. 11, 2012.

Testimony: State Dept Told Consulate To Stop Asking For More Security

[it's a video]

Wheeeew !!
edit on Oct-11-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
here's more about those missing shoulder-to-air missiles....

A top Libyan security official with the State Department testified today that somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 shoulder-to-air missiles have gone missing in Libya.

State Department: 20,000 Shoulder-To-Air Missiles Missing In Libya

[video report]

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I hope this wakes the american fools up a little.
obama will take a fall.

and I dont think obama will win the vote.
my sig has been the same for some time...

HUH! they have deleted my Signature???
about 6 months ago I put in it that Obama will commit suicide.
must put it back. thats ATS for you.

edit on 11-10-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is SO INCREDIBLY EMBARRASING!!!! Not just for Obama and company, but for ALL AMERICANS! This looks bad on the current administration no matter how you look at it, and on so many different levels. They failed to provide adequate security, failed to identify the source of the attack, failed to respond, failed in their media coordination with the left wing broadcasting networks, failed in their cover up, failed, failed FAILLED!!!

You know those epic fail videos that they make on YouTube?

I want to see one of those with all of the left wing media coverage when this event occurred. EPIC FAIL OF 2012

And we were all led to believe this stupid video was the cause??!! This exposes the administration's coordination with the media, if they were actually doing their jobs as journalists, we would have known some of the facts, surely? Instead we got a bunch of misdirecting lies and political advantage seeking.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
here's more about those missing shoulder-to-air missiles....

A top Libyan security official with the State Department testified today that somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 shoulder-to-air missiles have gone missing in Libya.

State Department: 20,000 Shoulder-To-Air Missiles Missing In Libya

[video report]

The potential of this making Fast Furious look like a speck of dust is mind boggling.. I fathom, we are only seeing the tip of the ice berg on the lack of keeping track of multiple tons of weapons shipped there. I would even go so far as to say a good portion of them ended up on the black market, funneled into enemy hands.

It makes me angry to the point of tears. How many of our Soldiers, and Allies, have been killed with our own weapons.

Des

edit on 11-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
They will not let go.

They continue with this even in the wake of the recent 9-11 debacle.

Far from ‘decimated,’ terrorist group gathers strength.....

President Barack Obama’s campaign continues to claim that it has “decimated” al Qaeda, the world’s most notorious terror group, despite increasing evidence the group is expanding and despite an al Qaeda attack that left four Americans, including an ambassador, dead.

[color=cyan]On Monday, team Obama hailed what they claim is the president’s successful eradication of al Qaeda .....

Bin Laden Is Dead, Al Qaeda Is Alive

WHO Exactly do they think they're talking to anyway ?

Can Somebody please explain this insanity ??

Here's the Twitter page ....

from "Obama" himself !!
Worth a RT: Obama's national security record - ending the Iraq war, decimating al Qaeda, restoring our standing abroad

Buzz !!

Wrong on all 3 ?

Note: this was put up Before the Congressional hearings

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join