page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Destinyone

That explains so much.
It is like that tape that they found of Obama from 14 years ago to counter the one on Romney that Hannity said was way back in May a whole 4 months.

I am currently out of the country and people are always asking me if people actually believe Fox and I apologetically say unfortunately yes but at least half of the country know it’s more opinion than news.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

If not for FOX..all MSM would just be one big Obama Love Fest. We'd never hear of things happening that are not in the best interest of our Country. Guess you only like one flavor of ice cream too....

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ok wheres this been heard before,

"Obama lied and people died"

Touche

Sorry could not resist

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Grimpachi

hmm, watchin fox news right now actually, only news station with information regarding this topic, little tidbits here and there on cnn, when their not showing photos of the day from around the world lol, i wud also appreciate it if you don't apologise on my behalf to others as a fox news watcher, i dont feel sorry about it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obviously the Obama white house blames Fox for breaking this cover up story.
They omitted them to the State dept. conference call last night when the announcement was made that the State dept. knew all along (from day one) that it was a terrorist attack. This was done as a CYA move before the 'under oath' testimony before the house today.

All the other networks were invited...and Fox always had been invited to these meetings in the past. They told Fox it was just an oversight.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Again, Susan Rice is married to an ABC News producer...so don't expect much from them.
edit on 10-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

As you can see by the viewership ratings...You've got a lot of us to be ashamed of!

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yes there are many stupid people in the world and they have their own news channel it isn’t something to boast about.

Polls on fox viewers have shown more believe that Obama is a Muslim than believe in evolution. What is there to apologize for?. I say it apologetically because I am ashamed that there are so many people that are just that dumb.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Nielsen Cable Network Coverage Estimates (as of July, 2012)

CNN/HLN: 99.727 million HHs

CNBC: 97.497 million HHs

FNC: 97.981 million HHs

MSNBC: 95.526 million HHs

Fox Business: 68.407 million HHs

American Population

311,591,917 - Jul 2011
Source: U.S. Census Bureau

I hear those numbers keep doing down, ratings that is, so I'm a glass if half full kind of guy and hopes that trend continues. Also people who watch don't necessarily believe what they see. A recent survey of 1000ish Americans says over 60% of them don't trust the MSM.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

Actually I am an Independent and I am a veteran and I work for the DOD I also travel all over the world for my job so you can stuff it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Oooo....such hostility. You'd better see someone about that.
Getting so angry at so many other people...simply because they don't agree with you, not only shows insecurity and low self-esteem...but is very unhealthy.
Liberals are supposed to be open-minded and compassionate, are they not?

YOU just seem angry and bitter.
Still, I suppose it's understandable...your candidate is currently plunging in the polls and his administration is in total meltdown.
I will wish you only good thoughts and send positive energy your way.
Feel better soon, my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Maybe if I didn’t have to deal with rightwing morons all the time I wouldn’t be hostile. As far as low self-esteem and the other it’s a nice jab but way off the mark and like I said I am an Independent so if I am an indication of how this election will go it is you that should be worried. I can have a conversation with liberals on all things except the military in most respects but sometimes they are too far left. The right is just moronic.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I disagree with your assessment of his post.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

And I respect your right to your opinion (See...No hostility or personal insults.).

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

What are you the grammar police? I am also southern and we sometimes talk that way so I type that was as well but I do not cuss others on this forum because it is against the manners and decorum.

My there is so much interest in me because I see Fox for what it is. Fox is well known for ignoring anything that would go against the right there are even websites dedicated to pointing these things out some that just point out the lies. It is sad that people only trust it because others watch it. Do you jump off of bridges as well just because others do? Those people remind me of lemmings. It is very sad.

Watch what you want just know you are not informed by watching FOX.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The topic of this thread is

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate,

Please refrain from personal attacks and stay on topic
Any more off topic personal attack will be dealt with by warnings and possible post bans.

Thank you,

DaveSpanners
ATS Moderator

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
Go after the ball not the player.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

>> The obvious reason that the story is changing now is because the administration was LIED TO

The administration was lied to? You have to be kidding me. By whom? The State dept? Are you assuming that HIllary and Obama are not playing on the same Progressive team? Or you think our Intel lied to the Obama admin, but for what purpose? It makes no sense whatever.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join