It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
It was said this whole thing was false flag, again with th Israelis behind it, just like they are behind the movie, the timing was all planned for the release of the movie info, which had been out for a while. The big thing was to make this happen on 9/11, false flag to make America mad at the Muslim again.

The Ambassador was killed, for one reason, is that he was good guy and the Arab people liked him, he could speak their language and knew their customs. Israel and the Saudis wanted him out

Plus our Government knew, had fore warning of this, so they say.

The false flag all goes back to the fact Israel is druling at the mouth to attack Iran, they want America to get behind this attack like the first fasle flag 9/11.

The only thing I don't understand is that they said he, the Ambassador was still alive and at the hospital. The thing is I saw him in video, being dragged down the street appearing dead and they also said at time, that he had been raped?

Don't you think the Obama Administration was prepared for something like that ?

They do study many possibilities and scenarios right ?

You would think the Admin would have had all the "responses" ready to go ?

It's not like they would have been surprised.

So why all the spinning and lying ?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by neo96
Why are people taking about Christians?

Since it was a bunch of right wing radical Islamists who killed an American ambassador and 3 others.

You don't KNOW the religion or politics of the people who killed the Ambassador. It benefits people trying to start a war for people to think that -- so it's important to get it right.

We DO however know that the people who made the movie that disparaged Mohammed, were Right-wing Christians, and they did it with malice, and they re-dubbed it without letting the actors know what they were trying to portray -- which if it isn't a crime of liable, it should be.

So right-wing extremist Christians; KNOWN. But we don't have any connection to that other than one You-Tube video.

There were protests in various locations, and some people attacked the Libyan embassy. That's what we know.

No...that's your limited knowledge. We know more. You could actually spend the time to learn more if you wanted. but you don't. You like being a boring little parrot.

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Why are people taking about Christians?

Since it was a bunch of right wing radical Islamists who killed an American ambassador and 3 others.

How do YOU kinow such?
Who told You such?
And You believe these lying scum bags?

This was obviously arranged to occur, the four dead been offered as sacrifices .
Same as those in the towers in New York.

Oh Yes, You were told a bunch of right wing radicals did that as well.
Suckers.

gravitor

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You don't KNOW the religion or politics of the people who killed the Ambassador.

:shk: They were muslim. One of them was a guard at the embassy and well known.

We DO however know that the people who made the movie that disparaged Mohammed, were Right-wing Christians,

It was one man. He was egyptian-american.
He goes by two names - Nakoula Basseley Nakoula and Mark Basseley Youssef
He is a Coptic Christian, a religious minority in Egypt where Copt-Muslim relations are tense

So ... you are dead wrong on both counts.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You don't KNOW the religion or politics of the people who killed the Ambassador. It benefits people trying to start a war for people to think that -- so it's important to get it right.

That Al Aqeda flag they raised says YES I DO.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

There were protests in various locations, and some people attacked the Libyan embassy. That's what we know.

Again, WRONG, watch the hearings........there was no protest outside the embassy, intelligence have admitted to as much......

They also admitted that it was armed militia that stormed them and it happened so fast they say they had a hard time reacting........

Had their been a protest outside the gates, then they would have been better prepared.......

You are making statements you claim to be factual, that are not.........full stop......

Educate more.....stop listening to the drivel from MSM and parroting what youve "heard" from news sources, and go watch the TESTIMONY of those involved......including the woman who was in direct contact with the situation ON the ground AS it happened.......
edit on 10-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah Catholics are a cult. They are the original Christians out of Rome. All others are bastardized pretenders.

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

So we are blaming the White House for stupid media and stupid partisan assumptions that people like to make when things go wrong?

No we are blaming the whitehouse for continuing to tow an excuse that , again (blue in the face), was FALSE, since the information given to them BY THE PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST IN THE HEARING, clearly stated the opposite.......

Its not JUST RICE, OBAMA and the rest of his people were given this SAME information....

Why is this hard to understand?

Go watch the hearing

There is nothing hard to understand; "you made claims you attribute to the administration that THEY did not make" and then you blame the for continuing YOUR confused argument.

You COULD bring a quote of Obama or Carney or Hillary Clinton has said. Here's what I got; LINK

It's clear you guys want to make some issue out of this, and then you put your little laughing icons on something and declare victory. Hurray for you! You will have proven once again, what? There is a conspiracy in the Obama administration to look confused about an attack? They are covering up for NOT increasing security when Republicans convinced themselves with NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that there was a warning -- because they don't want to mention all those memos Bush got again. Muslims are hateful people who attacked us -- but nobody knows who attacked us?

The administration has stated that they don't know what happened, and it's too early to speculate. Someone got killed in Libyan embassy. That's all we know.

Here, why don't you cut and paste your little laughing icons for the next time you say something stupid as if you were genius.

link   
reply to post by gravitor

Prey tell what would drive 19 hijkackers to fly planes in to buildings Or strap bombs on to themselves?

They do it cause they think like is a video game and they actually might get to respawn?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Insane ..........you have just described our government to a tee. One would think they are trying to throw the election or they really aren't that smart. I really don't get it myself, as you said.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Here, why don't you cut and paste your little laughing icons for the next time you say something stupid as if you were genius.

the whole rest of your post is irrelevant, since i got all of my information from the hearing itself.........there IS no speculation, its what was said......

Now you can continue to make personal attacks on me and continue to call me stupid, or you can go watch it and learn for yourself........

There is a conspiracy in the Obama administration to look confused about an attack? They are covering up for NOT increasing security when Republicans convinced themselves with NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that there was a warning -

again if you watched the hearing, youd know that there was definitely sufficient need to increase security and it was turned down........repeatedly........there were atleast 120 incidents in the area between the summer and the incident on sept 11........mulitple cables were sent to increase security or even concern that they might should leave, ALL were turned down........

W A T C H ..........T H E ............H E A R I N G

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

....... says the guy who WRONGLY tried to claim that the coptic egyptian who made the anti-islam film was a 'group of right wing christians' and that no one knew the religion of the attackers in Libya. :shk:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Wake up.
I could raise a flag of the mighty mouse party, and YOU would believe the mice did it????
It's far more likely to be AMERICAN private army, it is their BUSINESS.
You reap what You sew, and America has sewn hundreds of thousands of private war based militia out there.
It's their business to create terror and blame each side .
WAKE UP.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Again, WRONG, watch the hearings........there was no protest outside the embassy, intelligence have admitted to as much......

They also admitted that it was armed militia that stormed them and it happened so fast they say they had a hard time reacting........

Had their been a protest outside the gates, then they would have been better prepared.......

You are making statements you claim to be factual, that are not.........full stop......

Educate more.....

Wrong? I said there were PROTESTS -- not outside the Libyan embassy. I was using this as the explanation for WHY THE RUMOR STARTED -- You get that yet? That's the same thing that got misconstrued by the press. After 10 posts, I stopped saying "in another location." I do not state that there was a protest at the Libyan embassy. If you were the Ambassador right now, someone like you would be crying for your head, because you are now guilty of EXACTLY the same thing.

So what is your beef with me or the Administration other than that people READ strange things into what they said? That's your entire Obama administration conspiracy right there; people in the Media and Politics who read what they want to hear in someone's statements.

Again you are applying your own lack of reading comprehension as evidence of a personal victory.

For decades I'd heard that Mary Magdalin was a prostitute, because a Prostitute was mentioned a few pages from her entry in the New Testament. When I read it for myself -- I realized that a lot of people can be wrong, because they don't pay attention.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by gravitor

Prey tell what would drive 19 hijkackers to fly planes in to buildings Or strap bombs on to themselves?

They do it cause they think like is a video game and they actually might get to respawn?

You were TOLD there were 19 hijackers.

Don't You get it yet???
They LIE.
They are proffessional liars.

WAKE UP.

There is a global agenda at foot here , You don't have a government, You don't have a vote.
They LIE about this, and the bigger the lies , the more the SUCKERS believe it.

ARE YOU A SUCKER???
Wake up.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Wake up.
I could raise a flag of the mighty mouse party, and YOU would believe the mice did it????
You reap what You sew, and America has sewn hundreds of thousands of private war based militia out there.
WAKE UP.
gravitor

I'm actually saying "it benefits people who might want to start conflict in the middle east" and then you tell me to "wake up" because this could be someone from the USA?

Why is everyone showing the problem of miscommunication by miscommunication -- we aren't even translating from Arabic here?

>> I said at the beginning of this event, that it COULD have something to do with Netanyahu's "War on Iran" tour and his frustration with Obama not wanting to plunge the US into a quagmire because Israel doesn't like someone else having Nukes.

We don't know who attacked the Libyan embassy and I'm VERY AWAKE to the concept that nothing in the Middle East is ever as it seems and false flags are more common than the real ones.

So YES, I agree with you -- it's possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Wake up.
WAKE UP.
gravitor

I'm actually saying "it benefits people who might want to start conflict in the middle east" and then you tell me to "wake up" because this could be someone from the USA?

Why is everyone showing the problem of miscommunication by miscommunication -- we aren't even translating from Arabic here?

>> I said at the beginning of this event, that it COULD have something to do with Netanyahu's "War on Iran" tour and his frustration with Obama not wanting to plunge the US into a quagmire because Israel doesn't like someone else having Nukes.

We don't know who attacked the Libyan embassy and I'm VERY AWAKE to the concept that nothing in the Middle East is ever as it seems and false flags are more common than the real ones.

So YES, I agree with you -- it's possible.

Excellent, sorry if I miss read Your post.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

We don't know who attacked the Libyan embassy .

Why do you keep saying that. Do you read what people post?
We do know. One of the attackers was the security guard.
One of the fellas who was killed posted online about the security
guard taking pictures and that he didn't think he'd live the night out ....
We absolutely DO know who attacked. and Obam knew right off
who attacked. The dead man told us in his internet posting just
hours before he was murdered.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

....... says the guy who WRONGLY tried to claim that the coptic egyptian who made the anti-islam film was a 'group of right wing christians' and that no one knew the religion of the attackers in Libya. :shk:

Ready. Shoot. Aim.

We cannot really know for sure WHY the film was made -- but we do know who MADE THE FILM, and he's tied to the hilt with Right-Win Christian extremists. The kind who vote for Santorum. We do know this; LINK

A Coptic Egyptian is by definition a devout Christian; LINK -- the best GUESS, however, is that this person is allied with Right-wing Christians in the US to get support. Not sure if this person is an Egyptian.

Just because we have NO IDEA what happened in Libya, doesn't mean some other things are not known. So "says the guy who claimed" -- well yeah. Me saying something accurately and you saying the reverse is not the same thing.

But we could also be AGREEING with one another -- just using terms that have slightly different meaning. WE know a bit more about the mysterious video right now, weeks later, than we know about what is going on in the Middle East. Is that safe to say?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So what is your beef with me or the Administration other than that people READ strange things into what they said? That's your entire Obama administration conspiracy right there; people in the Media and Politics who read what they want to hear in someone's statements.

my beef with the administration is that they had the information and decided to report COMPLETELY opposite of the facts...AND WILLINGLY REPORTED SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT TRUE...THATS my beef....

My beef is that EVERYONE involved had the same information and they chose to go the other route instead of the TRUTH........

Clearly this debate is over, as you have refused to work with facts, resorted to personal attacks, and refuse to familiarize yourself with said facts......

Its pointless........

People supporting this administration have continually ignored what other people have been telling them, continually chosen to ignore glaring inconsistencies , and NOW are resulting to all out attacks personally on other people to deflect from the fact that they were WRONG.......

There is no defense against these atrocities and gross negligence from the administration , its foreign policies, and its inability to protect our people acting in their name......

full stop.........

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join