It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Who told Susan Rice to go out and blame the video?

You answer that, you'll find who to blame for the deaths.

Or maybe not. Sometimes people get a theory and spout it off -- like we see all over the place on THIS website. Susan probably should be fired.

She seems to be all over the map and inconsistent. I've read some speculation she's made. Her greatest sin here is giving cannon fodder to moronic media blood hounds -- as an Ambassador, she should know better. She seems to be talking off the cuff and none of this is official from the White House - it's from her.

>> I don't see anything nefarious here -- just amateur mistakes that happen when people get pressed for answers.

link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
and btw, Mormonism is definitely not Christianity.

C'mon guys

Can you please stay on topic.

Mormons have nothing to do with the cover up on hand.

Romney ain't the Prez yet.

Obama IS and he is getting grilled like chickens and ham today !!

@RealSpoke: what is your professional assessment of the current situation anyway ?

details are welcome.

c'mon, I know you know.

edit on Oct-10-2012 by xuenchen because:
:shk:

link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
They are adverse to making a claim when they don't KNOW who attacked the Libyan embassy and for what reason. Merely adding to the rant that "Muzlims is bad" solves absolutely nothing.

- we know for a fact that they DID know, almost right away, who attacked the embassy. But they LIED about it.

- stating the truth, that it was a muslim terrorist attack, isn't 'ranting that Muzlims is bad'. It's just telling the truth. Something that a 'transparent' administration is supposed to be doing.

- They are obviously covering their inept butts. Our embassy staff begged for support and protection. Obama's administration denied it time and time again. Obama's administration is directly responsible for the deaths.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

- They are obviously covering their inept butts. Our embassy staff begged for support and protection. Obama's administration denied it time and time again. Obama's administration is directly responsible for the deaths.

YES they are no matter how they spin it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It was said this whole thing was false flag, again with th Israelis behind it, just like they are behind the movie, the timing was all planned for the release of the movie info, which had been out for a while. The big thing was to make this happen on 9/11, false flag to make America mad at the Muslim again.

The Ambassador was killed, for one reason, is that he was good guy and the Arab people liked him, he could speak their language and knew their customs. Israel and the Saudis wanted him out

Plus our Government knew, had fore warning of this, so they say.

The false flag all goes back to the fact Israel is druling at the mouth to attack Iran, they want America to get behind this attack like the first fasle flag 9/11.

The only thing I don't understand is that they said he, the Ambassador was still alive and at the hospital. The thing is I saw him in video, being dragged down the street appearing dead and they also said at time, that he had been raped?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
WTF are you saying....

Just a little mistake by one of the highest officials in this administration. One of the people sitting in the Commander and Chief's ear...just a little mistake because she is stressed when questioned about the bombing of our American Embassy, death of our Ambassador, and 3 other Americans, on the anniversary of 9/11. What are you drinking...White House kool aid for sure.

Now, you think she should be fired...what about firing her damn Boss...the Big Guy running the whole dog and pony show...huh...how about firing him. We will in the coming election.

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Who told Susan Rice to go out and blame the video?

You answer that, you'll find who to blame for the deaths.

Or maybe not. Sometimes people get a theory and spout it off -- like we see all over the place on THIS website. Susan probably should be fired.

She seems to be all over the map and inconsistent. I've read some speculation she's made. Her greatest sin here is giving cannon fodder to moronic media blood hounds -- as an Ambassador, she should know better. She seems to be talking off the cuff and none of this is official from the White House - it's from her.

>> I don't see anything nefarious here -- just amateur mistakes that happen when people get pressed for answers.

So now you're claiming that Susan Rice, on her own, went off the reservation and started spouting this "spontaneously" on 5 different network news shows, (the same meme that the White House was pushing btw) and that the administration had nothing to do with it.

Okayyyyy. . . . . .

I believe our session is done for today. On your way out, please schedule another appointment with Doris at the reception desk. We'll start with 1 hour "chats" 3 days a week.

Good night.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So basically, this exchange between Tapper and Carney is the reporter being a douche and challenging the spokesmen over things he got confused about in his own head.

Even with all the interruptions, Carney makes very clear that they didn't know details, and that the event FOLLOWED earlier protests in other areas of the region. They never claimed the protestors stormed the embassy or WHO attacked the embassy.

So we are blaming the White House for stupid media and stupid partisan assumptions that people like to make when things go wrong?

The only thing clear here is that nothing is clear, and that Republicans are trying to hang them for things that they speculated about in the first place. And everyone is going by rumors of incompetence and basing conspiracy on how they tripped up an official into saying something vague and then the hubbub that caused after the reports take it out of context.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
and btw, Mormonism is definitely not Christianity.

and btw, Mormonism is definately not YOUR VERSION of Christianity.

Christ-ian means anyone who is trying to follow Christ as they know Him.
I don't buy into Mormonism and I could easily debunk it .. but that doesn't take away
from them that they are following Christ as they know Him.

Example -
4 kids are playing in a tree house.
3 of them get together and say that in order to be able to play in a tree house you can't have freckles
The 4th kid has freckles and is kicked out of the tree house.
So he goes and builds his own tree house and plays in it.
What gave those three kids the right to decide who is able to play in a tree house or not?
No one. It was self claimed by the majority. But it has no authority.

Ditto those Christian religions that say Mormons aren't Christian.
The truth is ... the Mormons aren't THEIR VERSION of Christian.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So now you're claiming that Susan Rice, on her own, went off the reservation and started spouting this "spontaneously" on 5 different network news shows,

Obviously she was told to do so by the administration. But knowing how Obama luvs to throw people under the bus, she'll be their fall-guy. She'll get hammered while Hillary and Obama try to keep themselves above it all .. even though they have blood on their hands.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The full name of the religion is "The Chruch of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. "
See that name right ......................................^____^ there. Recognize him???????
Anyone who claims that Mormons are not christians are denying Christ. Its right in their churches name.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Why are people taking about Christians?

Since it was a bunch of right wing radical Islamists who killed an American ambassador and 3 others.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

wish in one hand........
2nd

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Bite me.

Your as irresponsibly putting words in my mouth as the press is trying to do in this situation.

I have no knowledge about Susan Rice other than just learning she was an Ambassador and that she "speculated."

If she's wrong -- then we clear up the facts. The entire "conspiracy here" is based on bad information by the CIA and "alleged comments" to news organizations. I don't have time to go over Susan's comments but if the administration WANTED her to make a story -- then she'd at least have a consistent one. She sounds like an ATS blogger to me. Not smart -- but not a crime.

So what are YOU trying to say about this situation?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So we are blaming the White House for stupid media and stupid partisan assumptions that people like to make when things go wrong?

No we are blaming the whitehouse for continuing to tow an excuse that , again (blue in the face), was FALSE, since the information given to them BY THE PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST IN THE HEARING, clearly stated the opposite.......

Its not JUST RICE, OBAMA and the rest of his people were given this SAME information....

Why is this hard to understand?

Go watch the hearing
edit on 10-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Maybe we need another thread for this topic but Mormons are Christians. How can you keep repeating this when you've been told over and over again. Are you a petulant child ? Suffer ADD ?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What is the name of their church sir?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

No we are blaming the whitehouse for continuing to tow an excuse that , again (blue in the face), was FALSE, since the information given to them BY THE PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST IN THE HEARING, clearly stated the opposite.......

Why is this hard to understand?

Big thought...little box...doesn't fit......

I've given up on that poster.

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Why are people taking about Christians?

Since it was a bunch of right wing radical Islamists who killed an American ambassador and 3 others.

You don't KNOW the religion or politics of the people who killed the Ambassador. It benefits people trying to start a war for people to think that -- so it's important to get it right.

We DO however know that the people who made the movie that disparaged Mohammed, were Right-wing Christians, and they did it with malice, and they re-dubbed it without letting the actors know what they were trying to portray -- which if it isn't a crime of liable, it should be.

So right-wing extremist Christians; KNOWN. But we don't have any connection to that other than one You-Tube video.

There were protests in various locations, and some people attacked the Libyan embassy. That's what we know.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think Obama's desire to "never let a crisis go to waste" played a huge roll in the long list of lies trotted out by Obama, Carney, Hillary, and Rice.
Once the attack occurred and it was clear that this was going to make Obama look bad it became clear to him what had to be done to save face and make the most out of this crisis.

If the cause of this attack could have been successfully placed squarely on the shoulders of the religious right and Obama was seen as the one who called for peace, while simultaneously condemning the video out of one side of his mouth and explaining our believe in free speech out of the other, he would draw attention away from his foreign policy failure and put the Republicans on the defensive.

"Truth? We don't need no stinkin truth!"

edit on 10/10/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join