It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see the propoganda in effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have been watching news for the past little while (years) and have always noticed the way they try to spin an idea or use patriotism to support some war. Just business as usual I know but lately its become blatant that they do not want people to support Spain or Greece and totaly avoid the core reasons why normal people are mad and taking to the streets.

I was watching BBC yesterday and they did a segment on the spain riots and were going on about how it was disrupting the whole country and getting to out of control and should spain enact NEW LAWS to stop the right to protest! Making it seem like the people are all at fault and should just sit back and let their leaders fix the mess.

You almost NEVER hear of the faults of bankers or how they are basically holding countries at ransom, you never hear about people getting prosocuted for these financial crimes. You just hear about how people are supposed to accept austerity and fun stuff like that and how if Greece leaves the euro they will collapse.

I can see the looks on the faces of these morons on the news spouting the BS and I dont think they even believe it.

I am starting this thread with the intent to post videos as anyone who wants to participate can with the purpose of showing lies in the media about the economy. Once I can find a few vids I'll post some examples of what I mean.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
I am starting this thread with the intent to post videos as anyone who wants to participate can with the purpose of showing lies in the media about the economy. Once I can find a few vids I'll post some examples of what I mean.

Threads based on intent are counterproductive. Just saying.
Use the search function and try words like, CNN, ETC...
Plenty of what you "intend" on posting is already being discussed.
Do you have 10 bucks I can borrow?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Propaganda is a valuable tool in manipulating the masses.

You would be painfully surprised how many people are blissfully unaware of what's happening in the town over let alone a distant country.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Propaganda and mass mind control in America is nothing new. It's been widely used since the television was invented.

If you want proof, look at how many Romney and Obama supporters there are. Both of these Candidates support NDAA, and not to mention Obama should be held for high treason.

Obama
- Reenacted the Patriot Act
-NDAA
-NDRP
Killing an American citizen in Yemen
-30,000 drones over US skies by 2020.

Just look at Joseph Mengele and what he did to the Jewish people in the 40's. The funny thing, he actually got a green card here to work in the States.

Gee, I wonder how MK-ULTRA was possible?

There is no question that this country is under mind control and is suffering from a stream of massive propaganda.

Check this guy out, he's an ex-KGB informant.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I know its nothing new and has been done by many nations for many years but I am talking specifically about how they are spinning the mass civil unrest while pushing the idea of austerity.

The look on their faces is like a kid being told to steal by the local bullies and that little smirk at the end after they deliver what they know is pure BS. As a poker player I notice these things and every major news agency seems to be part of the problem.

It really grinds my gears when they have a panel of "experts" or "morons" talking about a legitamite problem while totaly dancing around any sensible solution and pushing divisive ideaologies. Most topics we see now are imo out there to divide and stop people from thinking.

top topics

join