It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Demonic Attacks and Semi-Possession

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
I guess my point is, I don’t see a lot of answers in this world.

This is all part of the plan...

We have been lied to about EVERYTHING (signature).

Always remember who the "god" of the world is: the father of ALL lies AKA "the deceiver".

THIS is why we don’t see a lot of answers in this world.

Many are seeking answers but are looking in ALL the wrong places.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" ~ John 1:1

When Jesus shows up, you WILL be awe-struck...

So you believe, literally, that The Devil is god of this world. I used to believe that. These days, I am not sure. It looks like a tug-of-war to me...however, The Divine can certainly be harder to reach. Evil is never far away. It seems that we are all alone in this, trying to make sense of it and to find God (The Higher Power/The Light) in our own ways. I never found it in church. I didn't even find it in being demonically attacked. It was always with me to some extent, but I abandoned it, and then got it back. My connection to it has been strengthening slowly over time. I am not sure if I am being 'tested' of if I've been resistant in some ways and this has slowed it down. But I do feel more connected to that Higher Power than ever before.

I am not sure if this is paranoid thinking or not, but lately I am wondering how much control The Devil (The Demonic/the force of evil) has over this world at the political level. I am trying not to get sucked into conspiracy theories, but I am worried how much control it has over our leaders and thus world events. What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

When Jesus was tempted by the devil the final temptation was when the devil offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if he would just bow to him...Jesus did not argue with his authority to deliver on his offer.

I noticed that you stated that these attacks occurred just as you were falling asleep. There is a type of very common siezure called myoclonism or myoclonic jerks; its like an all over body spasm that happens in that space where sleep is just arriving. I have had them and it feels kinda like getting punched but with no pain (if that makes any sense) with profound myoclonism it will not allow a person to fall asleep causing insomnia.
This explanation is the physical/scientific explanation, who is to say that there is not a spiritual aspect to this condition.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Well the demons stuff likely was from the WeeGee board.

As far as the landlady, I had a similiar experience. I don't think I'd go into much detail on here but I met a girl who was either demonically oppressed/possessed or else she was an actual bonnified psychopath. Like we were just hanging out, she seemed a bit odd, and next thing I knew I thought my life was actually in danger. I got really scared by the look on her face. I had to ask her "are you okay?" and I was like scared when asking it. Cuz she looked demon possessed. it was the strangest thing I've ever experienced in years. She said she was fine and she said "why am I scaring you". And I didn't say anything but I was thinking "ya you are". And I just played it cool and then took off. And I was really glad to get out of there. But I realized after that that there are these types out there that are either demon possessed or bonnified psychopaths.

Interesting, is psycopathy/sociopathy a mental or spirtual condition or both? (kinda the same thing I was exploring in the above post) Kind of an academic question really, all I know is that they are really good people to stay far far away from. In any case I do believe that they are some of the devils tools. I noted in another thread that psychopaths appear to be under some kind of satanic protection as they blithely walk through crap for which they should get busted without a second thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
To the OP please read the following. I have accompanied exorcists and have much experience in this field. I don't have the time to explain fully but here is a brief with some steps you can take.

You are or have been suffering from 'Jinn Posession', it started with the oujie board of that I have no doubt as I know of other cases where it started like this too. Do some reasearch on the Jinn, they are beings that live in a dimension just outside our sensory perception, they are called many things in different cultures and religions. They can posess you at certain times... when you call and invoke them/ times of extreme emotion - such as anger and fear...

What is the remedy? Well there are many things you can do but first I would say is listen to 'Surah Baqarah' on youtube, this can literally burn the Jinn. It may cause adverse effects at first but persist with it. Let me know how it goes.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

So you believe, literally, that The Devil is god of this world. I used to believe that. These days, I am not sure. It looks like a tug-of-war to me...however, The Divine can certainly be harder to reach. Evil is never far away. It seems that we are all alone in this, trying to make sense of it and to find God (The Higher Power/The Light) in our own ways. I never found it in church. I didn't even find it in being demonically attacked. It was always with me to some extent, but I abandoned it, and then got it back. My connection to it has been strengthening slowly over time. I am not sure if I am being 'tested' of if I've been resistant in some ways and this has slowed it down. But I do feel more connected to that Higher Power than ever before.

I am not sure if this is paranoid thinking or not, but lately I am wondering how much control The Devil (The Demonic/the force of evil) has over this world at the political level. I am trying not to get sucked into conspiracy theories, but I am worried how much control it has over our leaders and thus world events. What are your thoughts on this?

Not to just hop into your discussion, but your remarks make me wish to voice my observations.

What is so "crazy" about believing a very powerful evil entity would have an enormous and powerful grasp over the things of this world, including politics, if one were to believe in such an entity? Doesn't it actually make sense if that is the case?

Why would Lucifer rebel against God if he did not think he at least stood some sort of chance? I mean, why would the highest created entity of all-time (as the Bible pretty well states), with all of that intelligence, power, and knowledge, "think" he even had a chance if he were not pretty darn powerful himself? This being knows God, it knows God's power, it has seen it and experienced it (perhaps for a very long time), yet it somehow gets the idea in its head that it stands a chance? Is it really all that wise to chock such an attempt up to mere arrogance without considering what manner of intelligence and power that arrogance must have developed from? Is it really all that wise to think that this being is not an absolute threat to God's Creation when God decided He had to send His only Son to stop the onslaught of this being? This being may not be a threat to God Himself, but obviously God considers it a threat... then to whom? This being, I propose is the greatest threat that could possibly exist toward God's Creation, AND, even God takes that threat very seriously - at least that is what I garner from the Bible and a logical deduction.

That being said, would it not make absolute sense for such an entity to utilize the culture and structure of man against him, just as we humans do with one another, in war? Wouldn't it seem practical for such an entity to seize control over the powers of the world? And where is most power found but in the pillars of civilization and society itself: politics and government, money and finance, religion, art, science, education and the languages? Certainly those things are not evil, but wouldn't such an entity wish to dominate them in order to exercise its greatest influence and control?

In my mind, if you believe in such an evil entity as the devil, Lucifer, or Satan, then you are absolutely blind or gullible if you do not also believe that entity has a very large degree of persuasion and control over political action. It was the early Church Fathers who said that (and I paraphrase from the Ante-Nicene Fathers - just do a search for 'fasces' inside the PDF volumes of the Ante-Nicene Fathers) "demons dwell where there are those who wear purple robes among the fasces" (eg. in government). My paraphrase can be found in one of the sources quoted in this link (I can't remember which one).

If the devil does not exercise an enormous amount of control over the culture and politics of human civilization, then he is a pretty lame enemy, and I find it hard to believe that God would place so much emphasis on watching out for such a dud. The greatest trick of the devil is not to make people think he does not exist, but rather to make those who think he does exist believe that his power and abilities border on the juvenile. If, when one turns over the last rock they do not find the devil, then I would conclude there is no devil, for if there is one (and I think there is), then such an entity should be found behind every major world event (and many seemingly minor events).

If you wanted power where would you go to gain it? Do you not think the devil would do all that you could think and more?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

edit on 10/14/2012 by HillbillyHippie1 because: somehow double posted and so deleted double post.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
You're either an excellent story teller or crazy. My money is on crazy.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

There is much to be said in being both good at expressing experience, and being crazy.
Quite honestly, you have to be a little crazy in order to be a little psychic.
No rational person would put themselves through what someone who is a sensitive goes through through-out their lives.

The experiences are different for each of us, and we rationalize them as best we can to fit them into what we see/feel/do. But all of us who are a bit in tune, feel pulled in whatever direction the creator pulls us in, and if we open up to these directions and follow these paths, we become more psychic, and more crazy...that's just how it works. Crazy isn't always a bad thing, like I used to tell my psychiatrist, some people go psychotic, I went psychic....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What century is this again?

Have yourself checked up by medical professionals. Any recurring physiological symptoms are too serious for you to be putting your life in jeopardy by passing things off as being "supernatural", "demonic possession" and or obsolescent theories, instead of being rational.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Yea because rationality has gotton the world so far especially of late,

What do you even know about the natural let alone the super natural everything you know is because modern science has forced its theories and rationale down your throat, and you take it willingly. Not only that but you call anyone that doesnt prescribe to your way of thinking is in need of medical attention.

There something really profound in that, im thankful that God will allow such ignorance to show people more and more how that way of thinking is nothing but a cop out and shouldnt take any of the half hearted "educated" advice you spew out. Cause you dont really care anyways.
edit on 14-10-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Jesus Christ will clear out a demon with no problem.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

As I did, for just a second, I felt a demon (an evil entity) leave her and enter me, almost as if through her eyes and into mine (but as I was looking at her at the time, it may just have seemed that way.)

How did you feel it leave her? (That's weird)
And how did enter you? Gently or with demonic passion?
And most importantly, where did it enter you? Which orifice?

It was a split second feeling. I felt a demonic (evil) consciousness for just a split second as it left her (as if through her eyes) and enter me. It's as if it was somehow disguised while it was either inside her body/mind or inside mine, but that split second when it was between us I could feel it. Remember, I am a Sensitive. Why it was hidden beyond my perceptions while inside her (or especially inside me), I can’t explain.

It happened so fast and my mind was so shaken by the heavy emotions spewing out at me from my landlord that I barely noticed it. Just for split second. I remember that it felt evil. It's exact emotions or intents would be hard to guess.

Spirits are non-physical beings and they can enter your body at any point, orifice or no. It felt at the time as if it came through her eyes and into mine.

Edit: more to the point of how it entered me, it just happened. It was almost as if a connection between her and I already existed and it just shot along. It had no trouble penetrating me whatsoever,
edit on 9-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

They can enter your body at any point, orifice or no. . . . . . .Yikes!

More to the point of how it entered me, it just happened. It was almost as if a connection between her and I already existed and it just shot along. It had no trouble penetrating me whatsoever . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Giggity!

Great story bro,

I am not one to pass judgement or not consider all the possibility's, but that story felt like fiction in the way it was delivered.

For example I was quite surprised at your acute memory for those little details, I felt you left out the name of the first spirit you "contacted" intentionally because you knew that it would be hard to pick a name that washed with ATSers.

I have seen one case of "Demonic possession" that was remotely believable, at least in the traditional Christian sense of possession but popular opinion is that she was mentally ill.

I don't consider your claims to be impossible, but unlikely.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yesterday I read the OP but didn't have the time to respond. Your story reads like a good good mini book. You should copyright your material, embellish it and churn yourself out a novel. It has good substance and some good potential here.

As for your experience, how scary. For those that are skeptics, they will always remain that way unless of course they are directly affected in a similar way.

Well, let's hope your experiences have come to a halt. Sure wouldn't want to live a life like that! Thanks for sharing your experience and the giving me nightmares! LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LafingWithTears

Yes, I have experienced this reaction in recent years. It is indeed just a normal spasm which occurs while resting or sleeping and I don't think it relates to my experience.

The effect of being attacked was that I had trouble trusting that I could let go and gently fall asleep without being horribly attacked in that fragile moment before reaching sleep. Sometimes, I'd react defensively (as if I was about to be attacked.) The demon attack taught me to react this way. It's really no different than, say, having an older brother (which I don't, I’m just being hypothetical here) who slaps you in the head every time you pass by. Eventually you'd probably lift your hand in reflex as you meet him (without thinking) and he'd probably laugh at you if he wasn't actually going to hit you. But he taught you to react that way.

I got over this resistance-to-sleep problem years ago.

The spasm you mention is different. That happens more in my legs, is quite normal and I do not associate it in any way with what happened.
edit on 14-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Thank you the advice. Many different (if not all) religions seem to have their own names for these evil enitites and ways of dealing with them. In my case, I believe it has left me alone. Some negative energies follow me around (and positive too), but to some extent they always have. I don't think it's all down to the ouija board, but it could have been what let this demon in. But I don't think it's bothered me for some time now.

Listening to that music...it does feel quite powerful.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HillbillyHippie1

I am still unsure if The Devil exists, other than as a symbol for a power that perhaps no one understands. But as I know demons do exist, I am therefore open to the idea that there may be a collective or guiding intelligence (or hierarchy.) My research certainly points in that direction. Why I asked is because I have felt evil in different political figures during their speeches. Normally, I feel only a small residue of evil in most unkind people I've known. I've felt it strongest perhaps in those suffering a psychotic episode, or something near this, usually brought on by heavy drugs of some kind. But it is rare for me to feel true evil, other than an entity (outside human beings.) Yet, I have felt it in politicians, and this concerns me.

A lot of priests and politicians have been charged with child molestation. Globalization is centralizing wealth and power, and international politics relating to this is being worked out behind closed doors to a large extent. Our natural resources are being drained like there’s no tomorrow (and this rate, there won’t be.) In Canada, we are being kept out in the dark a LOT of things under our current Far Right government. When it comes to details pertaining to the North American Perimeter, shared security information between nations and even an agreement whereby our militaries may assist either government in the event of a “civil uprising”, our reporters have had to turn to American sources to report on them at all!

Most people these days don’t trust their elected officials, as they only seem to be interested in preserving big corporate interests (who only seem interested in profit, at the expense of literally everything else.) Capitalism is, in my opinion, perverting into a kind of corporate communism, while government is perverting into a kind of Fascism (specially, Corporatism.) Religion has fallen under massive media, thus cultural attack. Some scientists are pushing against all spiritualism it seems, depicting spiritualists as lunatics. One scientist even proposed removing a part of the brain that he believes effects religiousness! Unnatural chemicals in our air, water and food. Always with the violent invasions “in the name of Democracy”, whether it’s asked for or not. Billions starve in Africa, while so much of its rich land is sold off to wealthy European families. The list goes on.

The more I think on it, the more concerning this becomes. If the demonic can (and they do) effect people to play out evil acts on each other, what it might accomplish at the political level is very unsettling.
edit on 14-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

It was the truth, take or leave it. And believe me, I could say a lot more.

My memory of the details could be in part because I've gone over it all in my head multiple times, trying to make sense of it. I wrote down the entire story, at least twice before. Once when I told an online friend a second time when I shared it, in full, with people I knew (my computer crashed since.) So this was the third time I told the story, beginning to end. But frankly, I find this stuff hard to forget! lol

I didn't leave out the name of the ghost. We didn't write it down because we didn't expect it to work, and then afterwards we were so taken aback by it.

I can certainly see how bizarre this would sound to someone who hasn’t experienced similar events. All I'd ask for is an open mind on these sorts of subjects.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I experimented with a Ouija board

Stopped reading here^. Yes, yes.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

With that being said (none of those words are mine but rather what I have read), this could be a symbolic representation of emotions that your brain has become accustomed feeling. The brain secretes chemicals (hormones and such) whenever emotion is felt. It is quite possible to become addicted to these secretions. the more powerful and the more often the emotion the stronger the addiction and the stronger the belief that that is who you are. The brain likes to categorize "likes" and put them in orderly labels. The easiest way for this to happen is for these non-defined things to become something tangible such of a symbolic representation of it.

Thanks for responding but could you please rephrase this part? I can't quite follow what you mean.

Ever hear the terms adrenaline junkie and drama queen? They are examples of "addiction" (I use the term somewhat loosely) to certain hormones. A person becomes accustomed to them and it is possible for the brain to be "wired" to crave them. Similar to how a chemicals like nicotine "rewire" pathways in the brain by mimicking certain natural neurotransmitters. Now I am not an expert, nor am I a neurologist (or endocrinologist) but I am sure I have read this somewhere so bare with me

That's the physical part, but the psychological part is different. Being that hormones and such are felt mostly as feelings (and it's cousin, emotion) but not as anything specific; ie I feel restless, or angry but I don't know why, it is possible for the mind to use or create a symbolic representation of that feeling. This could be done at the subconscious level. So the negative person or pessimistic person becomes addicted to stress hormones secreted whenever they are down or cynical and uses symbols (NWO, evil demons, mexicans, conservatives etc..) to fill in the scenario. Even though the chemicals are negative, it is possible that it becomes attached to the reaction as a sense of being. The order is sort of like this: secretion of hormone -> feelings (least tangible) -> emotion (more tangible) -> symbol (directed).

This is not necessarily my belief, I was just throwing that out there, and decided to clarify it further upon your request. It's just one possibility which I find somewhat more comforting than saying the person has lost their marbles

edit on 15-10-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Ever hear the terms adrenaline junkie and drama queen? They are examples of "addiction" (I use the term somewhat loosely) to certain hormones. A person becomes accustomed to them and it is possible for the brain to be "wired" to crave them. Similar to how a chemicals like nicotine "rewire" pathways in the brain by mimicking certain natural neurotransmitters. Now I am not an expert, nor am I a neurologist (or endocrinologist) but I am sure I have read this somewhere so bare with me

I’m certainly not an expert in neurology either, but they did send me to a neurologist. He examined whatever tests they did upon me and told me that I was perfectly healthy. The nervousness I was suffering at the time was just anxiety, he explained. So the tests that were done didn’t reveal anything abnormal or out-of-place. I also had blood work, which all came back negative.

That's the physical part, but the psychological part is different. Being that hormones and such are felt mostly as feelings (and it's cousin, emotion) but not as anything specific; ie I feel restless, or angry but I don't know why, it is possible for the mind to use or create a symbolic representation of that feeling. This could be done at the subconscious level. So the negative person or pessimistic person becomes addicted to stress hormones secreted whenever they are down or cynical and uses symbols (NWO, evil demons, mexicans, conservatives etc..) to fill in the scenario. Even though the chemicals are negative, it is possible that it becomes attached to the reaction as a sense of being. The order is sort of like this: secretion of hormone -> feelings (least tangible) -> emotion (more tangible) -> symbol (directed).

Yes, I’ve read about similar things happening. But it’s different when you have the Sixth Sense and can feel it, when it shakes your bed up and down, the temperature rises, ect. I know myself that it was no hallucination. If you were there with me to witness some of went on, I think you would have realized too that something was happening that can’t simply be explained away. But not having been there, all I can give you is my account of what took place. Your argument sounds reasonable for an outside perspective. There is no neurological evidence to support this, however.

This is not necessarily my belief, I was just throwing that out there, and decided to clarify it further upon your request. It's just one possibility which I find somewhat more comforting than saying the person has lost their marbles
[

You’ve been both honest and polite with this and I appreciate that. I would ask you now, in turn, how sure are you that such phenomena don’t exist? Can you deny that in all known cultures, all around the world, throughout known human history, the spiritual has been an intrinsic part of the human experience? All cultures have believed in entities and have communicated with them. Does it seem reasonable, from a logical standpoint, that we should now consider all humans throughout the world and throughout time to have been delusional? Is this reluctance to accept (or even consider) the supernatural a logical or an insecure reaction to the subject?

Have you ever taken the time to examine the evidence which is contrary to your perspective?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join