It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Demonic Attacks and Semi-Possession

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Thank you for your advice. I am comfortable with the path I am presently on.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Well the demons stuff likely was from the WeeGee board.

As far as the landlady, I had a similiar experience. I don't think I'd go into much detail on here but I met a girl who was either demonically oppressed/possessed or else she was an actual bonnified psychopath. Like we were just hanging out, she seemed a bit odd, and next thing I knew I thought my life was actually in danger. I got really scared by the look on her face. I had to ask her "are you okay?" and I was like scared when asking it. Cuz she looked demon possessed. it was the strangest thing I've ever experienced in years. She said she was fine and she said "why am I scaring you". And I didn't say anything but I was thinking "ya you are". And I just played it cool and then took off. And I was really glad to get out of there. But I realized after that that there are these types out there that are either demon possessed or bonnified psychopaths.

Thanks for sharing. I had a similar experience one night in Toronto. I saw a teenage girl (maybe 14) sort of dancing back and forth on the sidewalk in a state of dark ecstasy. I could barely look her in the eye, they were so deeply disturbing. I am not sure if she was possessed, delirious, psychotic or on some kind of drug. But, it was for some reason one of the most disturbing things I've ever witnessed. Her eyes were so darkly blissful, as if basking in some demonic rapture. All I can say for sure is that it felt very wrong.

Without knowing the person or their story, of course, it can be hard to judge. Your instincts might tell you one thing, while your logic reminds you that you don’t know the whole story.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

Great! Please do let me know when you do!

I understand how you feel and it does indeed seem that society as a whole is structured to accept certain things and discard others, regardless of the case's credibility. People easily forget that we, as a race, throughout the world, in quite diversely different cultures, have throughout known human history believed in the spiritual. Entities have always been an essential part of human culture and is therefore nothing new. I think there is an attitude in modern society that we are to be above such "silly superstitions", as if they merely belong to historic cultures or third world ones who "are not educated enough to know better." Somehow, this intrinsic part of the human experience can and should be removed for us to be "civilized" (or is it just to feel superior?) Either way, the more these subjects are brought out into the open (and discussed maturely) the better.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Force shields, good point! It becomes clear as you read about paranormal cases that there are protective fields involved (whether to protect good from evil or vice-versa.) Goodness holds a ‘presence’ in a home, just as evil can. Most people can feel the negative energy in a room if they step inside after a couple has had a very heated fight. You could ‘cut it with a knife’, as we say. Positive and negative fields are generated, obviously through positive and negative energy. But they can also be created by will, and to some extent I believe we all have natural psychic fields that protect us from harm (unless they are weakened.)

Yes, exactly. When people's energies are at a weakened state they are much more susceptible to attacks and especially vulnerable to manipulation by others who can either consciously or subconsciously drain you of energy as well.

I was once given Reiki healing by a Buddhist friend of mine (distance Reiki.) He said that when he was healing me, at the beginning he experienced a kind of ‘hard shell’ that was guarding him from connecting to me. He said that he’d never encountered something quite like this before. It was as if he had to ask permission and it opened, and after he was done it closed tight immediately afterwards. This was sometime after my demonic encounter, so I no doubt have stronger defenses now. (I assume I am generating this shell sub-consciously, or perhaps just reinforcing the one I naturally have.)

Well there you go! You got validation that you are of a very strong will and have a sound defense to protect yourself from further harm. Remember this - that you are empowered and will not allow anything to get through your armor. Maybe you were being tested by having that attack. Have you ever thought of that? Regardless, you are very strong and now that you realize how strong you are I'm sure you have nothing to fear as for a repeat encounter.

Not that this in any way compares to what you went through, but I had a wierd situation in which I found my ability to shield. I had gone with a friend to visit a lady who was supposed to be very adept in the occult and a psychic. When this woman opens the door to welcome us, I got hit with this wave of negativity and blackness. My natural instinct was to put up a wall inside my head and block her. I never encountered this extreme reaction to another person before or this instinct to protect myself mentally.

As I was doing this, she took another look at me and did a double take. Once she regained her composure she glowered at me and I swear her whole demeanor changed. We walked in and she very nastily said to me, "I can't read you if your going to block me", turned her back on me and ignored me the whole time (thank God!). The two other people I were with got their readings and we left.

Whilst sitting there I was so terribly uncomfortable and wound up tightly I was gritting my teeth. I couldn't wait to leave and once I did I felt like I could breath again and finally relax.One of those wierd things that happen that you can't explain. I just let my instincts guide me and that is how I discovered my ability to shield. Would something have happened if I didn't, I don't know but I surely didn't want to find out. She seemed a lot like your psycho landlord.

Anyway, thanks for a very stimulating and thought provoking interchange.
Best of luck to you!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You're not the first Sensitive I've met who was fearless and has only had (or mostly had) positive spiritual experiences, that's great! A positive spirit is no doubt part of that. I can be a little whacko too when it comes to my curiosity of the paranormal. If I hear of a haunted house, or a part of the woods feels really creepy, I’m almost drawn to it like a magnet! It's fascinating and the majority of the time, I think, spiritual encounters are either peaceful or otherwise relatively harmless. Also, it can make life exciting lol

Despite what I’ve been through, I still find it fascinating.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by MamaJ

Key words "that I'm aware of"... My experience with this stuff is that to gain a foothold they seem to prefer to make you think they are something to be desired. Even a part of yourself, or some sort of knowledge that you can only gain by looking deeper into yourself. Once you trust in the familiar spirit its claws are already in you too deep that when (if) you ever realize what's really happening and turn away, it will torture you mercilessly.

Had to make it clear that I wasn't insinuating that you have a demon or have been exposed to one etc. etc....
edit on 10/11/2012 by wtbengineer because: didn't want to suggest that you have a demon!

They are highly, highly deceptive, yes.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

With that being said (none of those words are mine but rather what I have read), this could be a symbolic representation of emotions that your brain has become accustomed feeling. The brain secretes chemicals (hormones and such) whenever emotion is felt. It is quite possible to become addicted to these secretions. the more powerful and the more often the emotion the stronger the addiction and the stronger the belief that that is who you are. The brain likes to categorize "likes" and put them in orderly labels. The easiest way for this to happen is for these non-defined things to become something tangible such of a symbolic representation of it.

Thanks for responding but could you please rephrase this part? I can't quite follow what you mean.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You have certainly opened up a dialogue on demons and such. I am surprised that so many people are open minded and even the one/ones who don't believe have been so respectful in their debate. Good job!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Maybe you were being tested by having that attack. Have you ever thought of that? Regardless, you are very strong and now that you realize how strong you are I'm sure you have nothing to fear as for a repeat encounter.

Hmmm, I suppose it could have been a test. This shell will protect me, so long as I don’t let the darkness drag me down again. I think one can experience pretty negative emotions (even heartbreak) without this shell weakening. It’s more or less depression, or some form of giving up or surrender, or an otherwise broken or weakened state of mind, that weakens it.

I had a wierd situation in which I found my ability to shield. I had gone with a friend to visit a lady who was supposed to be very adept in the occult and a psychic. When this woman opens the door to welcome us, I got hit with this wave of negativity and blackness. My natural instinct was to put up a wall inside my head and block her. I never encountered this extreme reaction to another person before or this instinct to protect myself mentally.

As I was doing this, she took another look at me and did a double take. Once she regained her composure she glowered at me and I swear her whole demeanor changed. We walked in and she very nastily said to me, "I can't read you if your going to block me", turned her back on me and ignored me the whole time (thank God!). The two other people I were with got their readings and we left.

Whilst sitting there I was so terribly uncomfortable and wound up tightly I was gritting my teeth. I couldn't wait to leave and once I did I felt like I could breath again and finally relax.One of those wierd things that happen that you can't explain. I just let my instincts guide me and that is how I discovered my ability to shield. Would something have happened if I didn't, I don't know but I surely didn't want to find out. She seemed a lot like your psycho landlord.

Sounds like she was doing some kind of Black Magic, welcoming some demon in her home. It even sounds like she was possessed herself, to some extent. She no doubt knew about it testing you and wanted to see how you would handle it. Good thing you discovered your shield and used it! It’s amazing sometimes how our instincts can click in and we find abilities we never knew we had.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I was curious..... Did Ed and Lorraine Warren ever get involved or give you advice?

I too have a long history with the paranormal and have had some very unbelievable experiences. Although I still have much respect for the Ouija, I have found that it can bring much chaos and negativity into your life. Once the door has been opened....you never truly know if it has been closed.

For me, experiencing the energy rush from various entities and witnessing supernatural events was very addictive.

I'm glad things are better for you now

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The mind is a very POWERFUL thing indeed, ......I love how Jesus name always saves the day
....hey as long you don't try to go all frailty and start hacking up people because they're demons, have fun with the wild imagination.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have one question, and I promise I do not mean this in a judgemental way: Knowing that the name of Christ was what began empowering you, and hurting your assailant, how do you rationalize your non-religiousness after this experience? Or, do you feel a desire to turn to Christ, or Christianity, since it is obvious that He is what gave you the power and tools that you needed? This is a common question I have for people with experiences somewhat related to yours.

I think it interests me because I have always wondered what the "correct" religion is, and an experience such as you had seems to be one that is pretty convincing as to what is correct. At least that is what it seems like. These days I believe similar to you probably, that "salvation," or whatever one wishes to call it, is not dependent on religious dogma, but rather an openness to believing the truth when one sees it, and basically being a good person, not hurting others, etc...

Anyway, as for your experience, I am sorry that you had to lose so much of your life dealing with those types of problems, and it is unfortunate to say the least. I have had a few ghostly encounters in my 26 years, but thankfully nothing so serious. When I was a little kid I saw a man standing at the foot of my grandmother's bed, as I was going to sleep with her that night. I asked her who the man was, and I think it really freaked her out. I can remember the experience, but not many details, as I was so young. That was the only visual experience, but I have had many confirmed audio encounters as well...The scariest for me was hearing someone walking above my head, knowing that no one was in the small room up there. Unnerving to say the least.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by secretwisdom

It was so long ago, and during difficult times, that the details of my conversation with Ed (by email) are difficult to remember. I explained what was happening as best I could and he asked for me to see a psychologist and to get back to him. I do remember that I was touched by his warmth. I did see one, but I never got back to Ed. I had dealt with it alone by that point I probably overlooked letting him know how it resolved. At the time, all I knew was that they were respected investigators in the demonic who may have been of some help (or not.)

Care to share any of your own experiences?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I have one question, and I promise I do not mean this in a judgemental way: Knowing that the name of Christ was what began empowering you, and hurting your assailant, how do you rationalize your non-religiousness after this experience? Or, do you feel a desire to turn to Christ, or Christianity, since it is obvious that He is what gave you the power and tools that you needed? This is a common question I have for people with experiences somewhat related to yours.

I think it interests me because I have always wondered what the "correct" religion is, and an experience such as you had seems to be one that is pretty convincing as to what is correct. At least that is what it seems like. These days I believe similar to you probably, that "salvation," or whatever one wishes to call it, is not dependent on religious dogma, but rather an openness to believing the truth when one sees it, and basically being a good person, not hurting others, etc...

Anyway, as for your experience, I am sorry that you had to lose so much of your life dealing with those types of problems, and it is unfortunate to say the least. I have had a few ghostly encounters in my 26 years, but thankfully nothing so serious. When I was a little kid I saw a man standing at the foot of my grandmother's bed, as I was going to sleep with her that night. I asked her who the man was, and I think it really freaked her out. I can remember the experience, but not many details, as I was so young. That was the only visual experience, but I have had many confirmed audio encounters as well...The scariest for me was hearing someone walking above my head, knowing that no one was in the small room up there. Unnerving to say the least.

I thank you for your question and am happy to answer it.

The name Jesus only empowered me (consciously) as I realized that I had a means of striking back. To what extent I was helped by the Higher Power, I really cannot say. It seemed like I mostly overcame it on my own. Later on however, by a friend’s advice, whenever I encountered anything negative I would call upon Archangel Michael. I will literally feel his (very) gentle presence when I call upon him. I experienced his help (pushing negative energies away) before even reading that he was considered the Patron Saint of the Exorcist. When I did learn this, a shiver went up my spine.

The question of why I do not turn to Christianity is a simple question with no easy answers.

Please note: I really mean no offence in what I say here, only to honestly answer the question. These days I have more respect for the Christian Faith (and other religions.)

I wrote a lengthily (and quite detailed) reply to your question, but I honestly believe that it would cause a lot of (untended) offence and would probably either be removed or cause my thread to be discontinued for stirring up hard feelings. I am by no means anti-Christian, but I’ve been quite critical of it (as I am of many things.) What follows is a condensed version of what I originally wrote.

When I was little, I suffered from an inner ear infection which not only caused me great pain when I encountered loud noise (such as kids yelling playfully as they do), but also caused me to lose much of my hearing. A teacher of mine (who was quite religious) refused my doctor’s recommendation that I be notified before a fire alarm (she strictly felt that all kids should be treated equally.) The result was truly hellish for me, like a form of torture. Bullies would also yell in my ears to relish in my anguish. I would pray, beg for God to remove the pain, for days and days. But I received no reply or relief. I suffered alone with this condition for nearly three years, even though I was a very kind-hearted child. This was when I lost faith in a compassionate God.

Wording this carefully, I’ve known a lot of people over the years who, although they claimed to be Christian, were not really—for they did not follow the teachings of Christ. I believe that there are true, devoted followers (who although may not be saints, do genuinely try to be better people.) But for a very long time, all I saw were people who acted horribly one minute and then talked about God and Jesus the next (as if to feel superior.) I also noticed that a lot of child molesters, thieves and wife beaters would go to church to have their guilty consciences removed. (They seemed to believe that sitting their posteriors on a bench once a week gave them some kind of impunity to sin for the rest of the week.)

Call me crazy, but I always doubted God would be that stupid.

Continued below...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

When I was 15, I did a lot of soul-searching, during which I realized that I didn’t believe in God. When I told this to a friend of mine, he said: “You’re an Atheist! It’s OK, I’m one too!” This really bothered me, as: A. I was offended to be called an “ist” of any “ism”. B. I did not like the word “Atheist” for some reason (and never have.) C. I was very spiritual, being a Sensitive, and I did believe in deities and supernatural powers. More or less, I looked upon life as a mystery (and still do.)

“Atheist” sounded too hard and rigid, too specific a stand for how I felt. I’d always felt a higher power that I called The Light (a positive force which I believe guides and protects me in some ways.) I wasn’t really against the notion of God, especially as I always saw the natural world as a creation of some spiritual kind, and was actually shocked to find intelligent people who regarded this as preposterous! To me, it was self-evident. I always believed in evolution, but at the same time, I always saw the Intelligent Design around me too. I’ve never understood why the two theories must be so opposed to one-another (outside purely political reasons.)

I’ve often defended Christianity online from Atheists. Religion is often being blamed for all a lot that’s wrong with the world and these assertions are often grossly one-sided and illogical. Atheists (even scientists) will accuse religion of being greatly responsible for war. Uh huh, as if profit, natural resources, power, political ties, ego and silly misunderstandings have had nothing to do with it? Christian hierarchies (not to be confused with most followers of the Faith/s) may be responsible for some wars, but we all know we’d be fighting each other for these other reasons anyway.

Without Christianity, Chivalry would never have happened, thus the “gentleman” would never have been born (not as if anyone today even knows what the word means anymore, sadly.) The point being, when I see “modern, civilized gentlemen” scoffing at the silliness of Christianity, I have to laugh. They are one-sided to such a hilarious extent that they don’t even see that the reason why we can even have “civilized” discussions in (somewhat) free, modern societies is due to the very beliefs they are battering! Is this ignorance due to an over-emotional stance or a simple lack of historic knowledge? I say, over-emotional.

Obviously science has done both good and harm to the world as well. Imagine a world without modern medicine, one might say. But also imagine a world without guns, gasses, nuclear bombs and bio-warfare. Even when a scientist’s idea is turned into something evil against his intentions (like Einstein and the A-Bomb), it still takes scientists to develop it *into* a bomb. These scientists, like those who worked for Nazi Germany or MK-ULTRA, always come from somewhere.

There are dirty priests, yes. But there are also dirty scientists too. Evil (or “what is wrong in the world”) can never be tied down to one specific group of people. We actually have a word for this: bigotry.

I guess my point is, I don’t see a lot of answers in this world. I follow my path and make what sense of it I can as I go. You seem to be of like mind, in simply being open-minded and learning on your own. To me, it just makes the most sense.

(If Jesus came before me right now, I’d be awe-struck, but I’d also ask him if he was a demon in disguise (and if he revealed himself to be a demon, I’d wonder what a demon even is.)
edit on 12-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I've had a couple of experiences, but what I did was to basically "nark" them or it out to my big brother (JC), and I imagined whatever it was caught red handed in the act and the "flow" of energy reversed back on itself, while the greater glory of God was revealed in absolute triumph over it, and I had this mantra I would use, because it seemed to me that my spiritual bank account was being robbed if you will, which went - "All the treasure is in Jesus Christ and the treasure, is his love." I felt that because of my experience, which manifested one final time last Christmas, and the real "swapping" of power and authority which seemed to take place, even back at the cross of Christ, that I became somewhat of an "untouchable" whereby any attempt by any demonic force, power or principality would be met with a devastating, conquoring over by the power of God. I've not had a single problem since, and now look back on it with humor, and even the courage and the audacity to laugh out loud at the devil's expense.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Just say No and if that doesn't wuurk, try this or Jesus, an ArchAngel or two or G. No spirit/demon/or 'other' inter-dimensional entity can enter you or 'take possession' without your persmission. A Law of the Universe from what I understand.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
I guess my point is, I don’t see a lot of answers in this world.

This is all part of the plan...

We have been lied to about EVERYTHING (signature).

Always remember who the "god" of the world is: the father of ALL lies AKA "the deceiver".

THIS is why we don’t see a lot of answers in this world.

Many are seeking answers but are looking in ALL the wrong places.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" ~ John 1:1

When Jesus shows up, you WILL be awe-struck...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I've had a couple of experiences, but what I did was to basically "nark" them or it out to my big brother (JC), and I imagined whatever it was caught red handed in the act and the "flow" of energy reversed back on itself, while the greater glory of God was revealed in absolute triumph over it, and I had this mantra I would use, because it seemed to me that my spiritual bank account was being robbed if you will, which went - "All the treasure is in Jesus Christ and the treasure, is his love." I felt that because of my experience, which manifested one final time last Christmas, and the real "swapping" of power and authority which seemed to take place, even back at the cross of Christ, that I became somewhat of an "untouchable" whereby any attempt by any demonic force, power or principality would be met with a devastating, conquoring over by the power of God. I've not had a single problem since, and now look back on it with humor, and even the courage and the audacity to laugh out loud at the devil's expense.

Best Regards,

NAM

That's awesome. People seem to find God (Higher Power/The Light) in different ways, but when you do it empowers and protects you. Glad to hear it.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join