It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallax II: Future Sequence; Between the Buried & Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Finally received the new album in the mail a few hours ago, and after listening to the 72 minute musical epic novel (yes it's a stream of consciousness type story), my jaw unhinged and once again changed how I listen to music. These gentlemen whom make up Between the Buried & Me redefine how music is created.

Here are two songs off the new album, and even if you've never heard of Between the Buried and Me, now is the time to transcend how you listen to music! Astral Body is a much easier listen to those whom never listened to them, yet.

edit on 9-10-2012 by sgspecial19 because: video edit

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Wife is is picking up cd now as I am pushing her out the door goooooooooooooooooooooo,

I have refused so far to listening to any songs from this cd online .
This is probably my favorite band , or tied with dream theater.
I first heard this band at progressive nation and was blown away , it was everything I loved about dream theater more metalized

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Yeah I remained patient too, especially when I heard the album leaked a few weeks ago...I was soo tempted to get an early listen but my patience was well worth the excitement from hearing it

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

LoL wife listened to the songs kept trying to get me to listen , as she was leaving she said she hates you she was going to make a thread about the cd lol

However I was kinda I did feel The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues was a little rushed together . perhaps they were a little pressured under a new label .

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

as she was leaving she said she hates you she was going to make a thread about the cd lol

HAHA better luck next time
and I agree, even though it was 31 minutes of intense riffage, they only had a couple of months to write and produce Hypersleep Dialogues.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
U play an sg special?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yes sir, had it for about five years now

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Nice I got an esp ldt and a fender I customized . maybe next year I will finally get an Ibanez universe

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Maybe you should o put up a justin beaver cd you would of got more hits

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Nice and yeah dude a 7 string guitar is calling my name too

Blehh whatever, let BTBAM be our secret haha. Not many people are ready to listen to them in this lifetime

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Blehh whatever, let BTBAM be our secret haha. Not many people are ready to listen to them in this lifetime

but they are so friggen awesome not to many bands can sound as good while being so diverse

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Love this band! Saw them in Bristol last year and was the best show I've ever seen, these guys are literally something else!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Seeing Paul play the last few minutes of selkies was the best moment of my life, now if that doesn't make your neck hair stand I don't know what will!

new topics

top topics

join