Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Intruders Crash The Investment Banking Awards 2012 (MUST SEE!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I say we copy "the Hunger Games" and start a weekly event called "The banker Games"

Point of the game would be to rip each other off until all are left dead or broke , and if one is still surviving in the end- we do an alternate ending by giving them a choice to be eaten by lions- or to be used as pedigree filler for our pets.

Why not? Thats how they play against us. They do it everyday. They bet that schmucks like us will come to aholes like them. Thats why it happens everyday- because people really are that stupid and put these crooks in control of their every move.

We even bail them out along with corporations to protect their investments. Its Sad.

Plus- this whole Libor scandle story broke months ago- I thought I was having deja-vu.
Thats okay though- I think more people need to know instead of being ignorant.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by Sablicious

KILL

all bankers.

That is really unnecessary...
They deserve to be tried and placed in prison if found guilty... not murdered in cold blood.
I cannot believe this is your mindset, disturbing, they are HUMANS BEINGS too!

And who's going to arrest them? These guys?

Face it, they OWN the police, and the entire legal system is bought and paid for!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C

The Intruders Crash The Investment Banking Awards 2012 (MUST SEE!)

www.youtube.com

The Investment Banking Awards are the Oscars of the financial world. Dished out for so-called 'innovation', some of the world's richest bankers gather together to congratulate each other on devising ever more creative ways to make obscene sums of money.

One of 2012's most profitable scams was the bankers' 'innovative' approach to a key interest rate called LIBOR. Virtually every bank at the event was involved in illegally colluding to rig LIBOR, ensuring that they would always be the winners in the multi-million pound bets they were making on the markets.

When we noticed that this
(visit the link for the full news article)

Awesome ! The FOOLS didn't even realize that they were being spoofed ! LOL, I Loved it !

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

A cleansing of the genetic pool is required. Bad people, people that can indirectly kill thousands or millions of people, they deserve to die. Worse than that. They deserve to suffer. They deserve to starve, they deserve to lose limbs, they deserve to have nothing, they deserve to lose everything.

A public display should be made. A public hanging, perhaps. Mercy and inaction will not purge this world. The complacency of people to have their rights stripped and lives negatively altered stuns me, we haven't been branded as slaves yet but it is coming

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well i emailed them and they got back to me!

Its short but straight to the point,

Thanks mate. Why not grab a camera and try making your own film? It's not that hard! Get in touch for advice. /

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is not busier?! Are there so many issues at the moment that good videos like this gets lost in the din of usa election debates, news presenter reptilians and celebrity time travellers? How do I "BUMP" a thread?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join