It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Intruders Crash The Investment Banking Awards 2012 (MUST SEE!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Well that's what these guys do. Turn dough into more dough. Even if it means destroy productivity, plunder stored up capital by imposing a debt servitude, and make the ability to service this debt a standard of solvency This ain't my Grand Pappy's capitalism. Are we going to let these guys get away with this. This has been going one for a long time.I figure they made a lot of cash. We don't owe them anything. Let's start fresh. This could be something for us all to focus on. How do we liquidate all this debt? We could form committees. Time's running out. The system won't be able to preform and meet it's obligations.Drastic deterioration is bound to ensue. I don't think anybody really wants this. It's simple. We have to change the rules.

This would bring into focus how much wealth has value only as it is a promise for payment of debt. And then we would see what kind of economy we have. I'm thinking there has to better opportunities. We face many challenges on how to cope with resource depletion, environmental decay, particularly as it relates to food production. We have a chance to prove history wrong. Do we meet the challenge, or do we meet the fate? In my opinion, greed is not the answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I always thought the Banks didn't want us to know just how badly they were screwing us, but now they're having awards nights ?
Talk about rubbing it in !

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

KILL

all bankers.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

KILL

all bankers.

That is really unnecessary...
They deserve to be tried and placed in prison if found guilty... not murdered in cold blood.
I cannot believe this is your mindset, disturbing, they are HUMANS BEINGS too!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

They should be tortured before being shot; People have been executed in similar fashion in this country for much less than most of those men have done

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words.
My soundcard on computer is broken, so I've been watching it without sound. Their faces were priceless, but I reckon I picked up a few interesting details by not being distracted by sound.

Did anyone notice on the table chart, tables 3 and 4 were not assigned to any specific bank. It just says: The Banker.....and try as I may, I've watched it a few times, I just cannot see who is sitting on those tables. I wonder who "The Banker" is?!

edit on 12-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AxelAxel

They should be tortured before being shot; People have been executed in similar fashion in this country for much less than most of those men have done

Nobody in the world deserves to be tortured and murdered. They do deserve to be taken out of society permanently. To be sick with enough rage to flat out murder another human being because of their choices (whether poor choices or not) is a disgusting train of thought. Lock em up, Throw away the key, but do not murder them. Let them live with the consequences of the choices they made.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And how many top banker's that worked for banks that got a tax payer bail out faced charges through a corrupt legal system ???
Not many, if any !

And what's the point of sending them to jail when they will more than likely recieve a minimal sentence in protective custody, yet if you or i rob that bank, we get the maximum sentence in general population and have to fend for ourselves ?

You say they should face the courts and go to jail if guilty, and you seem dead against killing them, but what do you honestly think will happen to them if they were charged and sent to a general population prison, where they might just be sharing a cell with a bank robber............oh the irony !

If you look at the bigger picture, the top banker's are always going to keep doing what they're doing because the rewards [profits] far outweigh the risks [protective custody jail sentence], so its the banker's that threw the rule book out the window and have no place for complaint if people decide to make their own rules in return. When you rig the game, you can't complain if someone rig's it back in their own way ! Yet ask yourself, would these banker's still do it knowing that the rewards [profits] where now up against the risk of death ?

It changes the game now, doesn't it ?

The corrupt legal system that we have today is nothing more than a placebo effect, we know it doesn't do anything but we all feel better knowing we have it. And when the legal system will not do what is expected of it, then its only a matter of time beofre people take matters into their own hands. If you poke a lying dog long enough, it's eventually going to bite. Just don't complain when it does !

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Legends!
I’ve had to email them asking how I can be part of their movement.
Naming, shaming and embarrassing the 'fat cats' is brilliant
I’ve also had to subscribe to their YouTube and posted it on the evil Facebook.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

Lemme know if you hear back from them. I may be interested....Looks like bags of fun, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
reply to post by christafinias

Lemme know if you hear back from them. I may be interested....Looks like bags of fun, doesn't it?

No problem, will do

It does look fun! but with a serious point.
i'm sick of feeling so angry and helpless with how things are going and want to feel like i'm doing something.
their not causing a revolution but its a start.

watch this space!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hmm... I used to have a lot of respect for Peter Scissons, the ever cool and cynical looking BBC journalist of the 80's. Now he just looks like a sad person who sold out to these corrupt people so he can carry on quaffing brandy forever. Look at how irritated and annoyed he gets as the backslapping is interrupted. Shame on you Peter!, using your ex celebrity status to normalise what this sham of a ceremony is really about. Congratulating yourselves for robbing everyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This group is doing a huge service to those that the bankers have screwed. Good for them for fighting the good fight!

My only suggestion is that they should've awarded sparkling cidar instead of champagne to those rotten apples.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

I enjoyed your reply. I feel you make valid points. But I am speaking in an ethical sense. It disgusts me, personally, that any human being would feel the appropriate sentence is to kill these people in cold blood. They are also human, although corrupt and flawed, still human. How anyone can talk so easily about taking another human life is sickening to me.

Besides, they will never round of these individuals and charge them under our current system. The whole system is flawed. I believe that once humanity has had enough of this elitist mindset we will round them up ourselves and jail them ourselves. No need to kill. The people will decide that their lives will be spent locked away from the rest of us.

My personal morals dictate to me that their is NEVER a good reason to murder someone. If others do not feel that way then so be it. But I will not advocate murder no matter how horrendous their actions.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You know what I would like to see? I would like to see some real pranking to destroy their evening...

Stink bombs under every table leg, blocking the toilets all at once, calling up all the likely suppliers three hours before to cancel everything from presenters to champagne, replacing cables with duds, hiding alarm clocks throughout the room to sound one by one all night, dry ice machine hidden under the stage...

There are a lot of things a person could do with a little planning to destroy their little circle-jerk, people would have known where this was being held and when. These guys could have gone in earlier in the day and done a lot more to destroy the entire event through mischief which would have had a far greater impact than some improv.

I appreciate their efforts, but the lust for revenge needs a lot more than this. And as mortal danger is considered too extreme for people who mug the public for their own selfish psychotic greed, we need to find something in the middle.

Personally, I would love to make it my life's work to ruin every day of these blood sucking parasites lives.

If the government won't prosecute them, and we're obviously not allowed to harm them, the next best thing is to make their lives as uncomfortable as possible

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I bet from now on events like this will have more security

Well, more of a challenge!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm shocked that they even have the nerve to have an award ceremony - greedy corporations patting themselves on the back, makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
A picture is worth a thousand words.
My soundcard on computer is broken, so I've been watching it without sound. Their faces were priceless, but I reckon I picked up a few interesting details by not being distracted by sound.

Did anyone notice on the table chart, tables 3 and 4 were not assigned to any specific bank. It just says: The Banker.....and try as I may, I've watched it a few times, I just cannot see who is sitting on those tables. I wonder who "The Banker" is?!

edit on 12-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: (no reason given)

I could take a guess - www.thebanker.com...
the sponsers of the event in question.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Where's a suicide bomber when you need one?

Oh wait, those are the people who control the "terrorists". That's why they feel completely safe and without even basic security.
edit on 13-10-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Some brilliant comments. I never thought reading about bankers would make me smile this much. I wonder...would they show this clip on lame stream news? Anyone got any contacts in british telly to "slip the clip"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join