It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn State's Sandusky Gets 30-60 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
(Reuters) - Former Pennsylvania State University football coach Jerry Sandusky was ordered to spend at least 30 years in prison on Tuesday for sexually abusing at-risk boys for more than a decade, a sentence likely to keep him behind bars until he dies.

Read the Source

Source

Defiantly maintaining his innocence, the 68-year-old retired defensive coordinator listened as several victims recounted their pain to the packed courtroom. Then, he told the court: "I did not do these alleged disgusting acts."

Boggles my mind he continues to insult with his defense while his victims have bravely stated:

"I will never erase the images of his naked body on mine," said one. "He took away my childhood the day he assaulted me."

So now we have to foot the bill to give him three hots and a cot in his own solitary cell.

edit on 9-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS.

For that old bastard, it's a Death Sentence....and he deserves NO less for what he did ...as well as allowed to happen by omission of action.

Screw him and I hope this represents the last time HIS name gets fame OR Infamy. Let him die obscure, forgotten and a pathetic waste of a man as he showed no concern for how the boys turned out following his interests.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I fully agree. Sadly, since he will be in solitary confinement, Bubba wont be able to get to him and fulfill his sentence with a taste of his own medicine.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If not kept in solitary, he will be shanked within the year.

I have heard that other prisoners do not take kindly to child molesters. Even the worst of society seems to draw the line somewhere.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Search =

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in this very forum.

edit on 9-10-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I search before posting, don't know how I missed that. Thanks, they are fast around here, Reuters posted that an hour before I did.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
He should get 30-60 inches.

top topics

join