It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OCTOBER SURPRISE... Will it happen? Will it be over for Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I keep hearing about the big October surprise that will be Obamas final attempt to seal his appointment to a second term. If so, will this be where he gives orders to bomb Iran? Let's hear what the more intelligent public thinks might happen to keep him in office. If we do bomb Iran, should we expect China or Russia to get involved against the U.S.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I always thought 'october surprise' was something that could derail their campain instead of seal it?

Did I miss something?

*not being snarky, but possibly confused*

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

If we do bomb Iran, should we expect China or Russia to get involved against the U.S.

I rewrite it.

If we do bomb Iran, will we face the result of this aggression and another mass murdering ?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter
I always thought 'october surprise' was something that could derail their campain instead of seal it?

Did I miss something?

*not being snarky, but possibly confused*

It can come from either party. It only means a big surprise in October brought out by one party or the other, to try and take the election with just enough time to take effect and not enough time for the other guy to come back.

@ OP:

I doubt we will be hitting Iran this year. I also hope that we do not. It's just not a good idea for us, or for Israel, or for Iran.
edit on 10/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If we bomb Iran unprovoked then we deserve what follows. We can't let them have a bomb is our biggest argument. We say that but have a nuclear stockpile.

Israel alone could radiate Iran with their nukes but they want to drag the US into it. Why? Because they know Russia and China will get involved. That's why they need us to back them up.
I don't want war with Russia and China. Do you? We could all die or be speaking Chinese or Russian soon. The only thing that keeps this from happening is we leave Iran alone. Well then, leave them alone.

top topics

join