It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvin Gaye Album Cover predicts future?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

so they waited on this specific date to prod his dad into killing him? or is it divine intervention on the add all the digits together to come up with one number to tie him to a bunch of dead musicians for the purpose of signifying that we are all screwed because a new world order is coming....buggers, lost my train of thought.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

This was the Northridge Quake 1994. looks alot like the freeway in the album

Its interesting the designer went out of his way to put 2 nuclear meltdown. Perhaps one is Fukushima the other still to come.

Nice find Walt,
edit on 10-10-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

The earth quake cracking the nuclear power plants on the bottom right. totally fukushima esque.

And it shows him, Marvin Gay with a Halo, so its still hold even if he was dead before it happened. its in "our" life time aka his demographics life time, and most of the still live, but he has a halo (or horns), or both.

Hey Beyonce, can you see his halo?
edit on 10-10-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Henassy

Far- fetched? Everything it shows is happening...at least explain why you feel that way?

All those things are common fears, and many/all of them substantiated, as has obviously been proven. Bomb on NY/nuclear explosions, power plants blowing up, floods, protests, war..is it rocket science? Cheezus, people knew that in the 60s already. So..no..nothing is "far fetched", but then its not something mysterious/extraordinary either.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
The goal is to get these archtypical symbols into our subconscious as well as provide us a means of disclosure.
These sick FCKS do abide by some very simple rules. They are not allowed to violate our freewill. They get around this by pretty much spelling out for us what they intend to do and by our silence, we give them our permission, thusly, they are not in violation of our freewill.

I've heard this theory quite a few times, and it seems very plausible. There is one thing I don't understand though... when people say that they must abide by the rule of not violating our freewill, who made that rule in the first place? Why would TPTB have to abide by a rule when they themselves set the rules to begin with? Is there something higher up on the totem pole than the 'Illuminati'?
edit on 11-10-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I think this is where it dips into the spiritual, maybe something to do with karma, or what happens to them in the after life.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Try this theory out for size, illuminati was not inserting their mind control. Maybe, just maybe, Marvin Gaye, a Christian believed that the end times were near? Are those the trade centers or does it look like generic war? Is that katrina, or is it just the flooding prophecies of the bible? His dad was a minister, he learned to sing in church, and he does look a lot like he is being raptured from the evil because he has fully given himself to Christ. I have no doubt this world will be reshaped very soon by our leaders and I welcome it. The bible promised a rapture of the faithful, and then out of whomever is left, and still on the bubble with God, He will either make you a merciless, crusading holy warrior of Christ or he will make you one of the wickedly diseased that needs to be exterminated off the world so that there can be a 1000 year paradise for those that REALLY choose to act as Jesus would, because the hypocrites do not qualify. It's an integrity thing inside really. Also do not let religion get in the way of knowing Jesus, it has been co-opted. How can a loving God want this you ask? Easy, because he respected you enough to follow him out of your own free will or turn your back on his wishes. Real daddies give spankings sometimes and nobody ever thinks they deserve them, do they? And sometimes he commands prophets to raise armies and be his hand. He does have a plan though.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The power plants (bottom right) being cracked - Fukushima. Did no one point this one out?

I must say it is interesting to notice that much coincidence...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jomataur
Will our future sky be filled with giant, floating chairs?

Christ! I hope not Jomataur. i'm still crapping myself about the mushrooms with lasar beams!

edit on 11-10-2012 by sweetooth because: i am dyselxic

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To me, this is utterly amazing. With my perception of the world, this is a picture of the most significant events in our lives in the western society in the last decades. And it has some Illuminati symbolism as well.

This is because spiritually intelligent people know we are not just body machines, and our choices matters greatly, despite popular scientific belief. But one big question....

Why the hotel?

The only thing in the picture I dont see the significance of (and i mean the ONLY thing) is the Hotel. Anyone has a theory? I would appriciate it a lot if someone could share their perception of this symbol.

edit on 11-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical
The funny thing is the good and evil are sitting at the same table and appear to be the same person!

Its you.

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Could the checkered table cloth be a chess board in which good and evil are playing their global game

Its you.

All of us have the capabiity to do good or evil.

Movies often picture God or The Devil as symbols for some exterior forces. But they dont exist as exterior beings. They are the consequences of your actions. What will you do with the ability to create consequences that affect others?

Im not religious but I realize very clearly that there is a critically important spiritual part of being a human being, and your choices matters, in this dimension and the others.

I realize this simply because of out of body experiences and the amount of information about reincarnation, sacred geometry, synchronicities, and many other things. Thats me and my perception. I dont worry about what others think. Im saying what I believe, not what anyone else should believe, because we are different for a reason.

edit on 11-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

wow, I have never seen this.. crazy... very interesting...

hmmmm

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
The power plants (bottom right) being cracked - Fukushima. Did no one point this one out?

I must say it is interesting to notice that much coincidence...

I mentioned it in my post, at the bottom.

Originally posted by Observationalist
reply to post by isyeye

This was the Northridge Quake 1994. looks alot like the freeway in the album

Its interesting the designer went out of his way to put 2 nuclear meltdown. Perhaps one is Fukushima the other still to come.

Nice find Walt,
edit on 10-10-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Nice try but don't try to place this on the reader. You wrote three measly lines and one said nothing but "Fukishima ... BP oil spill in gulf ..." and the OP is about predictions so what else is one supposed to think you are talking about.

It's a forum for conspiracies not psychics.

edit on 11-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pretty cool! I have a Cranberries video to Analyze that depicts a plane going through two towers that came out just before 9/11 it was pulled from MTV and the towers edited out. Very iconic image that I see no one ever post...

Sometimes makes you wonder if they are working from a script (making it happen), or a prior knowledge to these events (12 Monkeys).

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

Originally posted by Kuroodo
Another thing.... God/Jesus and Satan are both black in the picture..... Barack Obama maybe?

Probably Marvin Gaye...

I knew someone was to comment that. I wasn't sure about posting the comment to be honest. But i was trying to think a bit outside of what can be logical and was also thinking of history. All colors always draw Jesus as a white looking male (maybe he isnt white, but its just an explanation). So I began to think of possibilities....not facts

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by Wolfenz

But the WTC bombing happened in '93 so no real surprise that art imitated life on that one.

In the Movie Long Kiss Goodnight it does mention the WTC Bombing in 1993 ..

in the same scene ...

Art Imitate Life is Right !!

Right Down to the TV Series episode of The Lone Gunman

Showing a Airliner being Remote Controled to Hit One of the WTC Towers ...

6 months Prior to the Actual Event

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Here is a link from a Fema manual showing the WTC as target. Its from 1999.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join