It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas School District Reportedly Threatening Students Who Refuse Tracking ID, Can't Vote For Homeco

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

And people wonder why I don't even care to vote. What does it matter? People whine about meaningless issues and under your nose this is the kind of crap that gets pulled. It's not even the Fed's this time. Society is in full decline, completely immoral and paranoid to boot. Yet, people on this site look for someone within that society to save them. The Patriot Act opened the door to this behavior and it's just going to get worse and worse. I'm sure we will all be chipped and the fat cats will have complete control over us. Dare to protest the cronyism, inequality and violence of the state and you will be cast out. They'll just shut your money down and leave you to starve.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical
How about using the existing cards that the students ALREADY have (which have bar codes on them) and just putting a magnetic swipe on each teachers desk, every class you swipe in, problem solved.

What if I cut school and just have my friend bring my ID to school?

Oh they will get around to fixing that problem someday.....they will just plant the chip in the body and make it a felony to remove it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical
They are getting the younger generation used to the idea of growing up being constantly monitored through their ID card so when they start implanting the younger generations children with these chips they will feel like its normal and will go along with it much easier.

Being able to practice storing the data and get all the "bugs" out during this NWO "beta" stage is just an added bonus.

Instead of children, the government should be microchipping criminals so that they are easily tracked down.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

There is a theory that part of the problem is that high school starts too early. As kids progress through grades, school should start later, not earlier. Biology doesn't allow teens to go to bed any earlier then 10 p.m. In essence, high schoolers are sleep deprived.

With the onset of puberty, adolescents
begin to experience a sleep-phase
delay in their biological clock (i.e., circadian
rhythms) and develop a natural tendency
to fall asleep later in the evening
and wake up later in the morning. Even
adolescents who are sleep deprived tend
to feel alert in the evening, making it
more difficult for them to go to bed at a
reasonable hour. Sleep is triggered by the
release of melatonin, a natural body hormone.
Toward dawn, melatonin shuts
off as the hormone cortisol increases, signaling
the individual to wake up. The
pattern and timing of melatonin secretion
makes it hard for adolescents to fall
asleep and wake up at the times necessary
to get enough restful sleep.

nasponline.com

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
L
L
if it's good enough for the kids

why not insist on chipping ALL elected officials?
[oh look, senator whatsisface was at the rockeffeller/gates/koch bros. party last night!]
then we'll get a very good list of reasons why not.

then we can apply that list to any further attempts at treating kids like animals.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!! think of the children!!!! the enablers always cry.
yet that's not was is ever really meant.
thinking of the children, would require putting yourself in their shoes, and see what it's like being spied on and followed everywhere, in other words for most lazy-a** "parents" "too much effort" let somebody else think for me

as for the lame-a** "do you have a smartphone" trope
there are apps that can spoof IMEI, phone #'s, and MAC addresses, GPS? on iphone there's Untrackered: deletes the contents of the GPS logs every few minutes ETC,ETC,ETC.

a smartphone is basically a computer and as such can be secured
but that is "too much effort" for most

reply to post by nixie_nox

and sleep-deprivation is often used for brainwashing by cults and other manipulators
after all kids don't go to school to get an education anymore
but to learn obedience, submission, and conformity
edit on 16-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

Look, do you have a state issued driver's liscense? If you do then you already or will very soon have an RFID in your ID.

I have an RFID badge for security reasons at my office.

Kids have been issued student ID's for YEARS.

This is over-hyped, sensationalist propaganda.

Like I said in another post. If I see it on ATS and it gets a lot of attention, it's probably not that big of a deal.

Lots of chicken littles running around ATS these days screaming about the sky falling every five minutes. That's how I know it won't!

Nothing really to see here. Corps and businesses have been using badges for over a decade, and soon you will have one in your ID as well.
edit on 16-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hope that they will protest against that technology being used to track our kids. Where is there freedom ? How would anyone like to be tracked 24/7 ? This is ridiculous. I think we should track the politicians that support this first before we move to innocent people......

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't take a chip in me either, sorry but no thanks. They can cram those in whatever oriface pleases them the most as long as it's none of my orifaces. I have no desire to be a cyborg because thats where this is going to end. First they start with small things, like feeding wild animnals food to tame them enough for you to slip that rope about their necks, and the bigger tech comes later, with microchips in your brain controlling you. Sounds like sci-fi right? So did Captain Kirk's communicator back in 1969 and now everyone has them.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

re:
we are in the NWO beta phase. 20 years from now you won't be able to buy, sell, vote, work or drive without your chip on (or in) you. #FACT

Just bend over it wont hurt

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xDeadcowx
The school has no business knowing where the kid is if they are off school grounds. If they don't show up for school they are truant. Period. End of story.

Where they are instead of school is none of their business. Let the police handle the truancy laws as the law books dictate.

It has been shown time and time again that school officials can not be trusted with any kind of technology that monitors children outside of school. We have seen it with the laptop cameras that were used to spy on children without their knowledge. Imagine what they can do knowing where any given child is at any given time, day or night? Not to mention the indoctrination that is going on conditioning these children for life long 24 hour monitoring.

I am so freakin sick of power hungry people over-stepping their bounds.

DC

Not really they will only know where their card and chip is, and (although I'm not up on these) surely a good magnet will stop them working and if there's any kid like me I can't ware a watch cause after awhile they stop working ( normally within a couple of weeks)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

If you justify chipping just one person, then chipping everyone can then be justified.

I like the idea of having kids have badges that have a device that will go off if the student is so far from the school and then allow the school/police to track the child especially on younger kids in case of a kidnap or something. But having to have a card so you can be "followed" is too much.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
First off this doesn't even make any sence, all a kid would need to do was to not carry the thing, so how would this prevent truancy? I think there is a much more sinister agenda behind this....and hope parents say HELL NO......

My child is 21 now, and out of school...but if I was a young parent I would never put them in puplic schools anymore....I put my daughter in private school in middle school, very expensive, but worth every penny if you can pull it off....Grandma was nice enough to help our family.

We had some family members that home schooled thier 2 kids....before I knew any better I thought they were "nuts" ...but I have to tell you those kids turned out to be very happy, successful and well-adjusted...but the parents sacraficed alot, because only one parent could work....and it's nearly impossible these days to make ends meet with only 1 income.

I do believe public schools have become the "training" ground to condition kids to be obediate worker's for the State...trust me, the difference between private schools and public schools is day and night....the elite's kid's are learning to be free thinking, creative individuals.....our kids are being taught to tow the line.....

Maybe kids are refusing to go to school because it sucks if your not an obediant, test taker type of kid....This Star Testing is the biggest joke ever, shop classes are all but gone for kids that may not want to go to college, all a kid has to do anymore is research on the internet to find out all the BS being shoved down thier throats.

Sorry for the long post, this subject really hits the "Mommy" in me, and God knows I made my share of mistakes , it's not easy, especially if you work....but if you are young parents that have no choice but to put your kids in public schools, be vigulant of what is going on, family dinners that give the kids an opportunity to tell you about school, most kids are HAPPY to tell you what they are learning, and you have a chance at that point to at least add or influence the types of values and truths that you would like to teach your child to have.

If Mother Nature allows, and these "wack jobs" don't blow us all up...if I am blessed enough to become a Grandma someday, I will do everything in my power to help my daughter to keep her kids out of public schools...God Bless all the good teachers out there that really want to help and teach children that basically are having thier jobs threatened if they don't "tow the line" too.....sad state of affairs...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Update:

The student has lost her lawsuit based on the determination that the school removed the rfid chip from her badge. The parents said that wasn't enough and will be immediately appealing. For now she must where the badge or attend another school that doesn't require them.

ophomore Andrea Hernandez was notified in November by the Northside Independent School District in San Antonio that she won’t be able to continue attending John Jay High School unless she wears the badge around her neck. The district said the girl, who objects largely on religious grounds, would have to attend another high school that does not employ the RFID tags.

She sued, a judge tentatively halted the suspension, but changed course Tuesday after concluding that the 15-year-old’s right of religion was not breached. That’s because the district eventually agreed to accommodate the girl and allow her to remove the RFID chip while still demanding that she wear the identification like the other students.

The Hernandez family claims the badge and its chip signifies Satan, or the “Mark of the Beast” warning in Revelations 13:16-18. The girl refused the district’s offer, sued, and was represented by the Rutherford Institute.

“The accommodation offered by the district is not only reasonable it removes plaintiff’s religious objection from legal scrutiny all together,” (.pdf) U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia wrote.

Whole Story Here
edit on 9-1-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

On edit: Although I am violently against tracking individuals with rfid chips, all students, at least in middle and high school are supposed to have their school ids on at all times. I don't see the big deal now that the chip has been removed. But more parents should be standing up to this now that a judge has ruled that the chip can be removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join