It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas School District Reportedly Threatening Students Who Refuse Tracking ID, Can't Vote For Homeco

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Does this only apply to public schools or private, too?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Wait till tptb start forcing us to have a tracking ID in order to vote in presidential elections.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical
What if I cut school and just have my friend bring my ID to school?

Thats the next stage.
WE MUST INJECT THEM INTO THE CHILDREN TO STOP THEM GIVING THEIR CARD TO SOMEONE ELSE WHILE THEY SIT ON THE TOILET.

Lets have a tracking device fitted to all government officials and their families that can be viewed via the internet, we need to know what these people are doing dont we?
edit on 10-10-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Maybe if they didn't make school so boring and repetitive kids would actually want to go. Career oriented high schools have a better attendance rate for a reason, you get to do what you have a passion for most of the day.

But some tracking ID isn't right, it is an invasion of privacy. Schools act like they own the children...like they're cattle or something.
edit on 10-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Very simple... here's the sweet spot...

If successful, the tracking program could save the district as much as $175,000 lost daily to low attendance figures, which in part determine school funding.

Make a movement of student, in the style of "occupy" that massively announce they drop out, facing 25%+ drop in budget the people in charge of "The Project" will sh!t themselves...

Alternatively... RFID's aren't hard to hack, I'd have viiiciiousss fun with them...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

A police state is a progressive agenda? Last time I checked the dept. of homeland security was created by Bush....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is just another trick from "the cartel" try to force kids in attending school as much as possible so they can suck much budget they can from government... youtube "The Cartel" you will have hard time swallowing what your about to see, I live in Canada and I was shocked... realllly shocked and I seen fked up things in my life... It takes alot to shock me but school system is more corrupted than the mafia itself...

These students are also assigned an adult "coach" who calls them at least three times a week to see how they are doing and help them find effective ways to make sure they get to school.

The ONLY goal behind this is maximize the attendance as much as possible to increase profit through budget...

Watch "The Cartel" You'll laugh when you see school with 8 classes yet claiming like 12 teacher salaries the extra teachers being completely non-existent people...

Just to give you an example, they show 1 school in new jersey that has about 230 000$ of funding PER class... where's this morning going? Why aren't they all equipped with computers? Why isn't the material books and everything included? Where are those huge amount of money going???

link: youtu.be...
edit on 10-10-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just like our government is telling us we can't travel unless we give up our rights, the school is telling kids you can't participate in extra curricular activities unless you comply with our demands.

Somebody wants to clone bio robot slaves that will be productive and do as they are programmed.

Wars, invasive checkpoints and permanent tracking, so they can keep everyone in line.

Time to go puke, I know I screwed up and ended up in this alternative universe with all the a holes I can't stand.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yah, its an "experiment". They alway say that before it becomes law.

So the state can pay the school properly for each student in attendance. You wouldn't want to pay taxes on Johnny who is never there, would you? Phantom student ID's like "no show" employee paychecks.

Love the poster who already figured out to just give your tag to another kid and cut class.

Another isolated incident weren't it for the internet. We're watching you "chipsters".

I would attach mine to a helium balloon and let it go. Talk about a goose chase.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What happened to Texas?

First its the Trans National Highway/corridor.

Then the Gardasil injections.

They backed down against the TSA.

Now this.

Is it possible that because Texas has always had an attitude of freedom and independence ("Dont mess with Texas"), threats of succession, that the elites are attacking them first?

edit on 10-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Having been a truant myself for the final year or so of my education, I can say that this will simply not work for the majority of kids.

Sure, it might scare a minority of kids back into class, the ones who jump at their own shadow, but they are a very small minority. The rest just won't care.

The only way to deal with truancy is to find out why each kid doesn't want to be there, and then fix it!

The biggest problem we have is that every kid is taught the same, every kid is treated the same, like little robots on a production line.

Some kids hate physical education, and just removing them from that class and replacing it with something they actually have an interest in would end their truancy. But the adults know best, apparently. They would rather screw up a kids entire education than admit that kids are unique.

My reason for missing school was phys ed, because I just couldn't do it. I was never overweight or anything, I just couldn't do it. All my life I had unexplained health problems that were just disregarded, and then a couple of years ago I collapsed and had a seizure, and they found a genetic heart problem which explained all of those medical problems I've always had. As it turns out, being pushed in phys ed like that could actually have killed me.

If my needs had been met, and they'd replaced that lesson with something I could do, and had an interest in, I wouldn't have missed a day of school.

Doesn't really matter so much, education is great but I've done just fine with poor results. I now run my own business from home, I've written a published novel, I've exhibited and sold my art and I've been involved in numerous things that plenty of my past fellow students would never achieve.

Let kids be kids, try to fix their problems, but let them be unique and don't dictate to them what they MUST do to satisfy some old person behind a state funded desk.

Monitoring them in this way is treating them like cattle, like a commodity to be bought and sold. I find it sickening that they are even considering this. The cost of this is far more expensive than paying a councilor to find out their reasons for being truant. That's why I fully believe that there is some sweet deal going on between those making the decision and those with a vested interest in selling this product.

Follow the money, and you'll probably find a business deal where someone in local government is making a few hundred thousand $'s.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by ninjas4321

I like the California method, they hold the parents accountable. If your child doesn't make it to school, and misses class several times your directly affected legally.

What about the low income, one parent homes where the mother has to work 2 jobs just to make ends meet?

With what you are saying, then you will have more high school drop out rates because the parent can't afford the fines.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This says what I would say !
stupid any way. the just give the ID to a class mate.
then they look like they are in class.

they are gathering Lots of data on very young kids.
they say its to help if they get lost. masons ?
it is just for later in life.

Originally posted by Allegorical
They are getting the younger generation used to the idea of growing up being constantly monitored through their ID card so when they start implanting the younger generations children with these chips they will feel like its normal and will go along with it much easier.

Being able to practice storing the data and get all the "bugs" out during this NWO "beta" stage is just an added bonus.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
In my old school in the UK, being able to track a student was the least of the concerns of the school administration. Knowing where a kid might be does not stop that kid trying to knife a fellow student, nor does it prevent that kid from smashing school property, setting fires, causing grevious bodily harm.

The fact is, that when we used to cross over into school property, normal law and order was suspended. On the streets, if a fellow student had attacked me with a knife, or tried to inflict bodily harm on my person, I would have protection under the law. Not so in school. In school, I was not even allowed to report any offences against my person to the police, under fear of being suspended if I did so.

This is just another example of kids being treated like second class citizens when it comes to the basics in life, like freedom from violence, and privacy.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Texas has always been visionary and is responsible for the oil boom and countless millionaires in the oil business this century. I am not saying it's a conservative or a Republican State but I think it is.

This figures - I would not expect anything less.

When the GOP has unfettered control these are the kinds of things they suggest and the direction they are moving the country. Some states are already instituting the NATIONAL ID CARD thanks to GOP feigning voter fraud to justify them. Soon we will all be chipped or have a computer bar-code on our arm..

These type things will help industry keep track of their employees!

Isn't that clever?

A welcome innovation, brought to you by...... THE JOB CREATORS !!

Thank a republican.
edit on 10-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So now the Innovative Texas is tracking children like they do in our Nation with convicted felons on probation.

Yes, I am sure that as a parent I would love to have my child been persecuted like a criminal.

I wonder what kind of parent will allow this attack on the youth in our nation come forward.

Schools are public places support by tax dollars.

They can take their IDs and put them where the sun doesn't shine.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I thought that Texas stood for the constitution and freedom from tyranny? This is a very bad sign because for all the hoopla of backing Texas and their bold moves towards sovereignty and independence this is in the opposite direction and very scary. I support the kids and their families who JUST SAY NO!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Good question. I think of the FEMA camps and all of the prison systems they plan to fill in the coming years, this is a great first step. CRIMINAL!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

then you are living a lie...we need no government control

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
What happened to Texas?

First its the Trans National Highway/corridor.

Then the Gardasil injections.

They backed down against the TSA.

Now this.

Is it possible that because Texas has always had an attitude of freedom and independence ("Dont mess with Texas"), threats of succession, that the elites are attacking them first?

edit on 10-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

It is possible these are the Republicans and this has been their adgenda all along.

Some of us KNOW IT. Some of us have seen it coming. Wait. It will get much worse.

Republicans will always be depended upon to take actions to keep the worker in line. They will push the envelop when it comes to keeping prisoners well controlled in privatized jails too. They are just introducing this program starting with kids first - Under the false assumption you are being a good parent and helping your child to stay responsible and succeed.

This is the degree of deception and trickery that is out there.
It will be used to track prisoners and the elderly next
and after that to Walmart workers
(or some other pitiful industry employees)
and afterwards to the general populace.

Like I said before. No surprise. This is the REAL REPUBLICAN AGENDA. A police state.

edit on 10-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join