Asking the Universe (Redux)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is an attempt to use the Law Of Attraction or "Ask the universe".
ATS peeps you can reply to this topic, but it is not Necessary. I just want to make a record of my request.

Universe on oct 1st I was given my final 24 hour notice to vacate my home from a pending court ordered eviction.On oct 2nd a few hours before my 24 hours was up I paniced.and believed I was having a nervous breakdown and I decided to call 911 for help and ended staying at a behavoiral health facility.

On friday oct 5th I was discharged on a out patient basis and sent back to my home in a cab. I spent the week worried about where my life was going and if I still had my belongings. When i got home everything was still here. I am not sure whats up or if I am illegally living in my home now?

Universe I have no where to go and no family or friends to fall back on at this time in my life. I have no money whatsoever no food in my house or gas in my truck. I have no where to put my belongings and there are no shelters in my local area. I am absolutely terrified that there will be a knock on my door any minute to throw me and all I have out to the curb. I have outpatient requirements that I cannot meet either like appointments and prescription to fill. I feel wothless, alone, ashamed and very depressed.

Universe I ask that you help me with all my needs and protect me from any negativity that might come my way in the next few days or weeks.

Thank you Universe I know you will find a way to help through using pure love.

Note: This thread is a redo of the ealier one that had to be removed due to cetain topics that are not allowed. For those who where active in the deleted thread I ask you not to mention what was being discussed and is edited out. Thank you
edit on 9-10-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi just wondering why you have to vacate your house?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
Hi just wondering why you have to vacate your house?

I edited the post to explain. Thanks for pointing that out, I guess it didn't make sense the way it was wrote.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don't blame the universe, you created your reality.

Seems you have some issues to deal with before you could comprehend the Law Of Attraction, I mean, one needs to be a more at peace to start utilising natural laws.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I didn't "Blame" the universe at all?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hope I didn't offend because you are going through a tough time as is.

Was just inquiring because if it was money problems people could give hints and tips to help save money and such, went through it myself a few years back and with support from friends and advice got back on my feet.

Hope everything works out for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wish you all the best! Life is full of challenges and you have to overcome them one at a time, or several if you get a good running start

I think the universe may have been kind to allow you find your home not barred to your entry and a internet connection to use for making your records

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Well, your demanding something from the Universe as though it has taken something from you.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Sinny

Well, your demanding something from the Universe as though it has taken something from you.

Demanding? Project much? I would imagine you are accustomed to harsh reactions in your life. Why do you think that might be?

The author neither blamed nor demanded anything. You might benefit from re-reading the OP as i think you have missed the content and replaced it with your own version.. likely due to your need to sound authoritative on the "law of attraction".. which i find extremely ironic.. Unless you like the 'universe' being an asshole to you.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
This is an attempt to use the Law Of Attraction or "Ask the universe".
ATS peeps you can reply to this topic, but it is not Necessary. I just want to make a record of my request.

Universe on oct 1st I was given my final 24 hour notice to vacate my home from a pending court ordered eviction.On oct 2nd a few hours before my 24 hours was up I paniced.and believed I was having a nervous breakdown and I decided to call 911 for help and ended staying at a behavoiral health facility.

On friday oct 5th I was discharged on a out patient basis and sent back to my home in a cab. I spent the week worried about where my life was going and if I still had my belongings. When i got home everything was still here. I am not sure whats up or if I am illegally living in my home now?

Universe I have no where to go and no family or friends to fall back on at this time in my life. I have no money whatsoever no food in my house or gas in my truck. I have no where to put my belongings and there are no shelters in my local area. I am absolutely terrified that there will be a knock on my door any minute to throw me and all I have out to the curb. I have outpatient requirements that I cannot meet either like appointments and prescription to fill. I feel wothless, alone, ashamed and very depressed.

Universe I ask that you help me with all my needs and protect me from any negativity that might come my way in the next few days or weeks.

Thank you Universe I know you will find a way to help through using pure love.

Note: This thread is a redo of the ealier one that had to be removed due to cetain topics that are not allowed. For those who where active in the deleted thread I ask you not to mention what was being discussed and is edited out. Thank you
edit on 9-10-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

Good luck friend! Something awesome is going to happen for you soon. Reach out to those lost friends and family if needed. Disregard the noise. stay focused on the Love and opportunity that is surely coming your way!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

The law of attraction doesn't quite work in the way you're describing.

'What you put out is what you get back': you need to believe that things will improve for them to actually do so. It's like looking into a mirror - if you want to see your reflection smile you don't ask the mirror to show you smiling, you have to smile first in order to see the reflection smile back. The more you worry about losing your home, losing money etc the more you will attract these things according to the law of attraction's principles.

That said, this is highly theoretical and your best bets are to think through possible scenarios that could occur - such as losing your house - and plan different ways to survive in such a situation. I reccomend staying in your truck with plenty of blankets, sleeping bags or anything that will keep you warm. Water is easy to come by, should be free in any bar (at least it is in the UK). Food might be a bit harder to come by but I'm sure there are people out there that would be willing to help you out should the worst come to the worst.

Anyway mate I really hope your situation improves. Keep us updated.
edit on 9/10/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Sorry nope. I don't see it as demanding at all. Just asking for help and guidance from something grand.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

My friend you are a human being and human beings are amazing to me. You are amazing.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I think the universe may have been kind to allow you find your home not barred to your entry and a internet connection to use for making your records

Exactly, and on my cab ride home i asked that it would all still be here and it was. And I am greatful for that.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Thanks your insights and advice are wonderful and very helpful to me friend.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

No offence was taken. It made sense and I appreciate the input.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks Randy. And the phone convo helped also.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

How much authority can one gain in cyberspace? Aha.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Be strong, my friend, I wish there could be more to help you with. Sometimes we fall hard, and it takes a lot of strength to rise up again. I'm sure the universe will have new opportunities for you.
And the least you got from the universe is some strangers on ATS who feel for you and your troubles.
Don't give up.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Thank you. I am doing all I can to stay positive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join