It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I was wondering if any members on here have ever had a near death experience and would like to share it with us.

I only had one near death experience when I was about 12 when I was in a really bad car accident. Everyone was safe and unhurt but the cars involved suffered.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ill, just to clarify:

For Near Death Experience, do you mean as in coming 2 inches from dying and seeing your life flash before you, or

Actually dying on an operating table and seeing angels, ect, and then being brought back to life?

It may seem like splitting hairs, but there is a difference. Was just wondering as I may fit into one category.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've had about 9 close to death experiences. I mean that in the most realistic way possible.

Lucky to be putting up this post? YOU BET YOUR @SS I AM

[Edited on 4/30/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Heres my "close" call...I guess it might not be the same as what you are asking but, I surely felt close to death that night...
www.digitalf8.com...
Magestica

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Poor magestica

PS. Death...is bad.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'll Pray for you

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread...

Many years ago, I lived in an apartment in a less than nice neighborhood (we can't all afford to live in the nice neighborhoods). My girlfriend at the time let herself in one night kind of late, about 10PM, and shut the door behind her (thankfully, locking it). Within 30 seconds, there was a heavy knock (more like a pounding) at my door, and a demand to open up. I looked through the peephole and saw 4 very large guys outside, and they were getting insistent about opening the door (they had seen a single woman enter, didn't know I was inside).

In the next 5 seconds, I got my girlfriend to lay down in the bedroom closet, tossed my cordless phone in with her and told her to dial 911, while I returned to the front door with John Moses Brownings most famous invention, the 1911A1 .45. I told them in no uncertain terms to leave, and that I was armed. I racked the slide to make my point. All 4 of them looked at each other for a second, and then the largest decided to kick my door in. About the time my door parted from the doorjam, I fired one round, lucky for the adversaries no one was hit, but they all suddenly decided they had somewhere else to go. I then spent the next 6 hours talking to police, filling out paperwork, being questioned, and generally doing things that I would rather have not done at 3 AM. The police later that night/morning found 2 of the 4 (the other 2 were later found, as thier friends rolled over on them) and I had to ID them all in a lineup. Because they were local wannabe gangbangers, I had to break my lease and leave my apartment complex (costing me a LOT of money).

My point is that I was confronted with 4 very large UNARMED men who no interest in anything except inflicting death or serious bodily injury on me, and sexually assaulting my girlfriend. Had I not been armed, I have no doubt, I would have been overpowered and killed, and my girlfriend gangraped at the least. My only regret of the time is that I didn't have a 12 guage shotgun to answer the door with instead of my .45.

new topics

top topics

join