It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I’m Only Going To Win If ‘Everybody Is Almost Obsessive’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Obama: I’m Only Going To Win If ‘Everybody Is Almost Obsessive’

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Exactly one month from Election Day, Republican Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama are both declaring they will win a race for the White House that remains anything but clear. Their trails are crossing again in Ohio, the state that could decide the election, and signs of urgency are emerging from each campaign

I very much intend to win this election,” Obama told donors in San Francisco Monday night. “But we’re only going to do it if everybody is almost obsessive for the next 29 days.”

washington.cbslocal.com...

The only "obsessive " people for Obama is the fringe left wing, not even they are buying what he sold which is problem number 1.

Problem number 2 independents, and moderates are the opposite of obsessive they do not vote based off emotion.

I honestly thought it would take a miracle to dethrone Obama, but getting to the point there just may be a major upset in 2012.

What say you?

edit on 9-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If Israel has anything to say about it (hint, hint), Obummer is dunzo.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm beginning to see a speck of light at the end of the tunnel. Which is saying a lot, as I had thought there was no tunnel left. Only a bleak dark hole that led straight to hell.....

Des

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Problem number 2 independents, and moderates are the opposite of obsessive they do not vote based off emotion.

First..yes.."Obsessive"...It's a fight now, the way it should be. Pres. Obama needs to up his passion to the degree he demands from his own supporters.

Second...You are conflating "Moderates", "Independants" and I suspect "Undecided" voters?

Moderates? Turned off by Romney...
Independants?...Likely the majority, but not all will go Romney. Independants are majority conservative drifters from the party. Some will hold to RP...some will return to base and Romney.
Undecided Voters? Don't follow politics much, but still vote. They go on emotion, likely majority Romney.

My honest take is that Romney will carry between 55-60 of the Independant/Moderate/Undecided voters. For the informed crew amongst those voters the dropping unemployment numbers don't work in Romney's favor...

BUT Pres. Obama has taken the Latino vote away from the GOP almost in its entirety, mobilized the African American vote more than any time in history, has the unwavering Democrat base behind him...

Close race...I give the edge to Pres. Obama, but we sure do have a fight

top topics

join