It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Revealed Themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is a hypothetical.

let's say aliens land on the White House lawn and they reveal themselves.

They explain to the world that they are the ones who are the basis for all myths and religions, and have some sort of hard incontrovertible evidence to back their claims up.

Would you believe them? How would you react?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'd start shooting at them if they were the ones responsible for religion.

DIE ALIEN BASTARDS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

They explain to the world that they are the ones who are the basis for all myths and religions, and have some sort of hard incontrovertible evidence to back their claims up.

Would you believe them?
There are far too many unknown factors that need to be known, in order to provide a truly accurate response to this question.

Such as:
How did they go about it?

What exactly is this evidence?

How were they acting while giving the statement?

How many of them?

Was it televised live, and very soon after they landed?
Or was the landing known, and then there was a press conference the following morning?

Were there other Humans with them during this confession?
If yes, then how many? and who were they?

What are their intentions?
Well, what did they say their intentions were?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
1. I would hope they are benevolent and have come to help or guide us.

2. I would hope the Americans don't fire on them or try to capture them for experimentation.

3. I would hope that their proof of igniting religions is enough to unite Christians, Muslims, Buddhists etc. It does not necessarily need to put an end to these religions but should help to reform them, help them evolve and eradicate some of the extremist activities like holy wars, Westboro Baptist pickets etc.

4. I would hope they are able to persuade governments, religious groups and people in general to stop conflicts and fighting so we can all live in harmony

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Being interstellar I think they'd understand if I wanted their proof as to this. In doing so, I could learn how aware they are as to how complete they make their story out to be.. "All myth & legend" is a huge bill to fill, just saying.

I'd also ask whether they are in service to others, or service to self. This is a useful tool for benevolent & self-serving entities. Seems at times that the pseudo-controllers (control is an illusions you goons!) are all service to self. Government eh eh??

I can learn a plethora of things by just looking at someone. This is third eye intuition at work & a spiritual talent of many. I'm certain I'd have a level of aptitude when "seeing" stellans. I SEE YOU

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I would welcome them with open arms. Weither they come to save us or to cleans this planet of the this cancer called humans.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's hard enough to trust humans, never mind beings from a whole other planet.

new topics

top topics

join