It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[UNBELIEVABLE] Hillary Clinton Laughs Hysterically About Possible War Against Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I have to ask a serious question here. How well do you speak/comprehend English? I think you are seriously misunderstanding the situation here. I detest hitlary clintonista and am not a fan of the bammy regime at all. However, she does not seem to be laughing about the idea of taking Iran out. She is laughing at the apparent absurdity of Baker's comment(from her point of view).

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Comprehension skills seem to be lacking here on ATS, not pointing out this thread per se but I've noticed this a few times, seems like folks don't even read the article they post, instead they read the headline and go with it.I don't blame them I blame our society for becoming one that is addicted to infobytes our attention span is roughly 15 seconds.

Had I not watched the video I most likely would've believed whatever the OP had stated, we need to stop being lazy. I know a lot of you aren't and did watch the video, I'm just saying is all.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Seems like she is laughing about a potential strike against Iran. I can't be certain.

I'm going to guess that Sec. State Clinton thought the idea was amusing.

In general political electees, cabinet officials, et al. don't give me a warm and fuzzy. Case in point recent news about forewarned security concerns at the consulate in Libya is but one example of why I am distrustful of these groups (e.g. neglecting to take action other than that which supports their immediate vision). Another prominent example is described here by former Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen (ret.) Shelton: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Anyway, NAM (www.globalsecurity.org...) was a problem for the U.S. State Dept. and U.S. Middle East foreign policy. Russia, India, and China are problem areas for the U.S.-Iran showdown as well ... in my opinion. Other than that I don't think the Iranian regime is going to blink first. My gut instict is that some of the big-name savants (/sarcasm) in D.C. are unhappy about the lack of Iranian blinking & may eventually commit to a course of action that'll get a whole helluva lot of people killed. I mean of this I'm confident: if the U.S. commits to war against Iran a lot of people will be killed; a lot of infrastructure will be destroyed; international relations across the globe will probably become hopelessly strained; crude oil will probably become short on supply (I'm guessing that Congress/Executive would at some point institute price controls ... yikes!); Muslim hatred toward the U.S. would probably boil over into new levels of extremism, etc. etc. If on the other hand Iran develops a nuclear weapon ("if) then U.S. national security would be no different than what we face from Russia and China. And I'll go out on a limb here and speculate that the Iranian regime is more rational actor than the North Korean regime who, as everyone knows, does have nuclear weapons pointed at U.S. interests.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would have laughed my ass off also at him. He goes from "uhm uhm's jargon, keyphrase, talking points" then devolves into the redneck "Take 'em out" I was waiting for a south park-esque "DEY TOOK OUR JAWBS DIRKA DOO"

No wonder the entire audience laughed just before Hillary started. The man's a buffoon. And when talking points and political jargon don't work he devolved into redneck slogans.

what's next? GIT -R- Dun?

no wonder the entire audience and Hillary cracked up at the moron.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

The only reason I don't get hackled by her is that I don't take her seriously. Although when she first appeared on the scene with Pres. Clinton she bugged me. She seemed and acted very arrogant and elitest. But I do agree with some of the others that she was laughing at the thought of taking out Iran's intent via force. Her response was to the audience who felt tense about the ambassador's (

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In the 2008, Presidential race, Obama said, in response to a reporter, that it would be a "profound mistake" to use nuclear weapons in Afghanistan. Hillary criticized Obama, saying; "I don't believe that any president should make any blanket statements with respect to the use or non-use of nuclear weapons."

I doubt very much, that Hillary was embarrassed about what James Baker said.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

well if that happens I vote that she is put on the front line,
right in the midde of shots being fired.
what a piece of work she is.
to tell the truth I take issue with someone I feel
holds the destiny of my husband and son in her hands, as they are both military.
I count the months and days until they are out,so I may rest easy again.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The scariest part is where she says "I think the best thing that could happen to us is we get attacked...it would unite the country"...What a nutcase. I can't believe so many people still support these psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That laugh makes me want to punch that old hag in the face! AHAHAHAHA!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The thing I noticed was her overly nasal delivery which may indicate she does enough coke to kill a large horse.

You guys didn't know? War is fun. It's funny to talk about the murder of millions of innocent people. It's cool to invade foreign countries under false pretense and pollute them with DU.

The only thing missing here are pictures of burned babies [cue more laughter]

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

That laugh makes me want to punch that old hag in the face! AHAHAHAHA!

I'll do you one better.

Let's round up all these nihilistic losers, yeah that means you Clinton... Bernanke... et al

Round them up and have Ed Norton go curb on them

SAY GOODNIGHT

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Not only but she was the first First Lady to be brought before a grand Jury in the Whitewater real estate scandal.

Then she suffered the embarrassment of the whole Monica Lewinski thing. What an embarrassment that must have been for her. Imagine, you are the first lady and it is well known that your hubby has to seek sexual fulfillment elsewhere?

Then she is miffed one last time in her controversial, debt ridden bid for the presidency.

Maybe she is a woman scorned? Maybe she is looking for a little payback from the American people? Maybe, if she isn't stopped she will bring the whole country down with her?

She new Bill was screwing around on her, my dad used to drive him around while he'd have sex with female prison gaurds from Cummins Correctional facility and at Wright in Arkansas back when he was governor.

Hillary is a Rodham, she was probably doing the same crap on him but hiding it better. Chelsea looks nothing like Bill at all.

Nothing new about presidents getting knobbers in the Oval Office, long list of them for that, just harder to catch them back when technology was still in the 1800's.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think she chose her words in a playful manner so that it could be taken out of context. Hillary has trolled us.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a power hungry, mentally unstable lunatic. This Women has no business making any decisions for this Country whatsoever. She is one of the many bottomfeeding carpetbaggers that occupy a high position within our corrupt Government. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

She new Bill was screwing around on her, my dad used to drive him around while he'd have sex with female prison gaurds from Cummins Correctional facility and at Wright in Arkansas back when he was governor.

Ewww, female prison guards? I have a hard time believing he couldn't do any better than get your dad to "drive him around". Sorry, clown and be clowned.

Hillary is a Rodham, she was probably doing the same crap on him but hiding it better. Chelsea looks nothing like Bill at all.

Probably?

Nothing new about presidents getting knobbers in the Oval Office, long list of them for that, just harder to catch them back when technology was still in the 1800's.

Yah, everone "knows it". Except Hillary got to endure the public spectacle of it all on National "Monica" TV. Thats the difference.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
She is laughing because she was set up badly by the old dude to answer a question about attacking Iran on camera. Its really obvious to me, and I am not fan of her. She even states later that to attack Iran would only bolster or unify Iran's position that they need nuclear weapons, and they don't want to go down that road either.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
That's creepy af.. Like she knows we're going to do it, but it's not going to effect her no matter what happens since she's probably going underground when the shtf like the rest of the elite. They do whatever they want and leave the people of the country to face the concequences when something eventually happens.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This clearly states war is coming. They both agreed that America should provoke iran to attack us and then the guy says "once that happens we will be unstoppable" well thats what they both clearly are stating. So yea expect war with Iran. Apparently we are going to "provoke" them to attack us. Which I think was the goal they had when the released that one youtube video. its sickening... it really is... our country is so power hungry and this video just proves it. Good luck everyone, we're in for a bumpy ride next year.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

thanx for putting that up, i discovered this today myself..i knew that it wasnt sanctioned and therefore no troops were sent, well i thought but it would seem there were maybee up to 150 soldiers involved and through some sort of exchange program..not sure this really qualifies as real official involvment but its true

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I have to ask a serious question here. How well do you speak/comprehend English? I think you are seriously misunderstanding the situation here. I detest hitlary clintonista and am not a fan of the bammy regime at all. However, she does not seem to be laughing about the idea of taking Iran out. She is laughing at the apparent absurdity of Baker's comment(from her point of view).

I respect your point of view, and even if I come across as hasty in my point of view, I am a very critical, logical thinking person. You may laugh at that but I always respect and appreciate both sides to any discussion.

I can see what you are saying, namely that she laughs because the idea of taking Iran 'out' is absurd.

HOWEVER, this is not a seperate incident-

1- Hillary Clinton has made it more then clear in the past she supports military action in Iran- in the past, she has literally stated she would 'obliterate' them if they attacked Israel.

2- On hearing of Gaddaffi's death, she proclaimed- 'We came, We saw, He died'! before seemingly going on a power trip.

This woman is deatched from the impact her decisions make on real people. That's how politicians manage to operate with no empathy. It doesn't matter to her that funding rebels in Libya or Syria affects thousands of innocent lives, she has an objective of regime change, and the people are nothing but collateral damage on a chess board.

I make my conclusion from this video based on the fatc I know Hillary Clinton knows military action will come against Iran, hence I view her laugh in a much more sinister way. At the end, she even jokes she hopes it doesn't come to that, which is about as far from thr truth as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join