It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[UNBELIEVABLE] Hillary Clinton Laughs Hysterically About Possible War Against Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I was left speechless for quite some time after seeing this video.

Watch it for yourself, to say the lunatics are 'running the asylum' is an understatement-

You know what is interesting.... is that was the same damn laugh when she learned Bill was sticking his cigars in all the wrong places...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
I would be a lot happier if you'd quit speaking for everyone.

Well, too bad. I'm not here to make you happy.

Seems like there are quite a few people who agree with the OP, and in any event it's a forum for everyone's opinion on the matter.

Yes, and there are also plenty of people that wholeheartedly believe that cavemen rode dinosaurs. And they are massively, disproportionately represented here on ATS.

edit on 9-10-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I am shocked, well that is not exactly the word, mortified is more like it. Was she drunk? Were the words dubbed in? Was this REAL? Laughing about sanctions against another country acquiring Nuclear energy and laughing at the prospect of murdering millions of innocent and beautiful people for their end game? What was she talking about when she says at the end then that would make us the most powerful?

Is there some kind of agenda to PROVOKE other nations into annihilating the United States of America and all of our people? We too are innocent and not deserving of the fricking mess the politicians are causing worldwide, this is outrageous and just evil. Forgive me but I have never (really) had a problem with the Clintons and was in support of them during their residency at the White House, they were the last President and First Lady I have supported.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Does this Jezebel surprise you any? This woman smiles a sharktooth grin and has 2 faces.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
All the babies and children innocent women and men being bombed and gunned down is funny to her??? She makes me sick as a human being.!!! If this is not evil I dont know what is. I am honestly not worried about all these corrupt government officials seeing there payback . One day they will get theres if not in this life on earth surely when they die and face the demons they had been working alongside with the whole time.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Not only but she was the first First Lady to be brought before a grand Jury in the Whitewater real estate scandal.

Then she suffered the embarrassment of the whole Monica Lewinski thing. What an embarrassment that must have been for her. Imagine, you are the first lady and it is well known that your hubby has to seek sexual fulfillment elsewhere?

Then she is miffed one last time in her controversial, debt ridden bid for the presidency.

Maybe she is a woman scorned? Maybe she is looking for a little payback from the American people? Maybe, if she isn't stopped she will bring the whole country down with her?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

We too are innocent and not deserving of the fricking mess the politicians are causing worldwide, this is outrageous and just evil. Forgive me but I have never (really) had a problem with the Clintons and was in support of them during their residency at the White House, they were the last President and First Lady I have supported

But many of us vote these "evildoers" into office....so I guess we stand guilty along with them....atleast that's what they'll tell you when the dominoes fall!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Another interesting thing about that video is that she states the best thing that could happen is if someone attacked them(The U.S) because then they would legitimately have a use for their military and could attack back indiscriminately without fearing going against the will of the people(or so they seem to believe)

But since no one attack them, why don´t they make a false flag then? That is obviously what they want at least.

I´d say keep your eyes out for that false flag attack, it may happen anytime, don´t be deceived. No one is stupid enough to attack the U.S, so they have to do it sooner or later, and they know it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I am shocked, well that is not exactly the word, mortified is more like it. Was she drunk? Were the words dubbed in? Was this REAL? Laughing about sanctions against another country acquiring Nuclear energy and laughing at the prospect of murdering millions of innocent and beautiful people for their end game? What was she talking about when she says at the end then that would make us the most powerful?

Is there some kind of agenda to PROVOKE other nations into annihilating the United States of America and all of our people? We too are innocent and not deserving of the fricking mess the politicians are causing worldwide, this is outrageous and just evil. Forgive me but I have never (really) had a problem with the Clintons and was in support of them during their residency at the White House, they were the last President and First Lady I have supported.

Well thank you, I'm glad someone else saw the point I was making.

The fact of the matter is, Baker and Clinton are sitting there having a laugh and joke over a very, very serious topic.

Sanctions are costing lives. A military campaign will cost many more.

That's the problem, politicians like Clinton are too far removed from reality. They don't associate their decisions with affecting real people, there is zero empathy.

It's hard to find words really, these people should not be making decisions that affect millions of lives- but sadly they do.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You Americans keep defending the criminals who will take you to another war.

Canada and Europe and Australia usually participates in all the USA's wars...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I can't stand hillary for many reasons, including the fact that she uses that cackle as a deflection and means of stalling whenever she is asked a question which makes her uncomfortable. It's a kind of barrier that she puts up, and more often than not, doesn't directly answer the question afterwards.

I get the impression that she was uncomfortable with the directness of "take them out", and resorted once again to that annoying cackle.

What disturbed me most was the fact that she said "Some people say" that the best thing that could happen to us is getting attacked because it would unify us all. 9/11 anyone?

ETA: NeoVain beat me to it! I really need to start reading all of the comments before responding.
Oh well, great minds think alike as they say.

edit on 10/10/2012 by AntiNWO because: see above

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Watch it for yourself, to say the lunatics are 'running the asylum' is an understatement-

'We should take them [Iran] out...'

Clinton, on hearing this bursts into hysterical laughter almost as though she gets enjoyment from the idea, is this person reliable to be in such a position of power?

She doesn't even fear the consequences, she openly finds the idea of war with Iran as amusing, something she probably gets great enjoyment from- megalomaniac anyone? She openly discusses how she hopes Iran attacked us to justify a response ("bring it on"), and she finds it funny that people are going to die. Am I missing something here?

edit on 9-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Wow... talk about a messed up editing... that was one big piece of out of context #. Where's the real footage?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

canada did not get involved in vietnam or 2nd iraq deal, i do think the current govt would get involved if asked, not sure the solution to this mess..its bad news for the whole world
as for clinton my interpertation was her laughing at the simplistic idea of "take them out"
edit on 10-10-2012 by vonclod because: mistake

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

As far as the OP consigning her to Megalomaniacal power tripping?
She needs little prompting to play Caesar...

She would have made Bush, look like Peace activist, if she became President..........

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"Some people say" - What people say this? Who are these people that say ;

"the BEST thing that could happen is we be ATTACKED by somebody" - this is the best thing that could happen? really.

and then LAUGHING at this and saying "Bring it on"

if this was a chat with someone in the steet you could just pass it off as someone who is a little insane , hoping to be attacked so you can bring it on.

however when its coming from the secretary of state you have to wonder if she is talking about what is about to happen.

this is not good.

edit on 10-10-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

Though no declaration of war was issued, the Governor General-in-Council did order the mobilization of a number of Canadian Forces personnel to serve actively in Iraq.[1] On 31 March 2003, it was reported in Maclean's that in the previous month Canadian officers, aboard three frigates and a destroyer, had been placed in command of the multinational naval group Task Force 151, which patrolled the Persian Gulf region. A further 30 Canadians worked at the US Central Command in Qatar, and 150 troops were on exchange with US and British forces in proximity to combat.[3] North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) stationed Canadian Air Force pilots also flew combat missions with the US Air Force E-3 Sentry, and exchange officers fought with US units. In all, 40 to 50 Canadian military members participated in the conflict.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

The Clintons, like so many others, are clearly minions for the global elite.

I would agree, this wacky broad spews evil.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This bothered me even as I lay down to sleep last night, could they have been given some form of laughing gas or something? I mean really this is just not normal and it makes me wonder what goes down behind closed doors if this was in an open forum. No wonder the elites meet in private!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

You know what is interesting.... is that was the same damn laugh when she learned Bill was sticking his cigars in all the wrong places...

This. It seems more a nervous response for her. I don't think she relishes the idea of the military option even though that might actually be the plan, but rather the comment took her off guard, she was not comfortable, and her laugh was more a nervous response.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I don't think he is outright defending her. He is just saying that you might be misunderstanding what is going on AND it is far from hysterical laughter.. I would call it forced laughter.

It's hard to read, but it sounds like the old guy and Clinton are at different places. He is war starved and wants it now. She, as well as the president are delaying it. It is a little troublesome that she talks about them attacking and how it will unify us though she is being honest. I mean it's not common to discuss, but she is being honest there. We know they know and think that, but we get upset when they say it out loud. Shouldn't we be more concerned when we know they consider that option, but act as if it doesn't exist?
edit on 10-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join