It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[UNBELIEVABLE] Hillary Clinton Laughs Hysterically About Possible War Against Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Try and discredit me all you like but you leave out the fact that Clinton is about as pro war against Iran as you could imagine.

I share your distrust for Clinton and the gang but if Clinton is so hell bent on taking out Iran then why haven't they? After all, they've been dragging their feet with sanctions and blowing off Bibi this entire term. Where is the Iranian war already??

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

SILENCE SEABAG!!!

Do not bring common sense and logic into this thread, that type of dangerous behavior has no place in this realm of delusional paranoia where a chuckle is considered hysterical laughing

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The worst part of that video was the comments by Baker saying basically look if anybody is going to kill someone, it should be us, we're the best at killing people...

Lunatics running the asylum, I agree.

I think they are a bit caught up in this:

Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

If Hillary had been running against him for office she would probably point that out but since she's not - she just laughs and enjoys it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I know right, just like Merkel was chuckling at Greeks, the Turkish at Syrians and Chucky at Andy.

Darned comedians ..

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What did Hillary say?

"Just bring it on?"

Yeah,
I'd say the present administration is just as warlike as the last.

It's almost scary.

It probably means that they will want the GOP in charge next year so they can get ANOTHER war started.

TPTB must plan on Obama losing the election this year.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Dont do drugs !
or you will turn like her
one fugly mean psychopath COCKroach beetch

to soon to soon ?
more like to late to late

sorry for my bad language .. she diserve all the bad words in the world

edit on 10/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Try and discredit me all you like but you leave out the fact that Clinton is about as pro war against Iran as you could imagine.

I share your distrust for Clinton and the gang but if Clinton is so hell bent on taking out Iran then why haven't they? After all, they've been dragging their feet with sanctions and blowing off Bibi this entire term. Where is the Iranian war already??

what about all others previous wars ?
im sure you said the same thing just before Irak was invaded

Typical

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Remember her laughing to Gaddafi's execution? Horrible woman.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Her laughter didn't strike me as hysterical or lunatic. Hell, how is she supposed to act given who she's sitting next to for this interview. I don't even need my playbook and bio's to recognize James A Baker. What the hell is HE doing back from obscurity and sharing a stage with the Obama Secy State for questions on this? He's a Bush/Reagan guy to an extreme. Strange bed fellows all this makes, apparently.

Anyway.... Guys.... I Don't much care for the Hildabeast, but she's a human being..cut her a little break here. We KNOW by her own campaign, her own time as a Senator (for the ticket punching value that had) and her time and statements all the way back to 1992 that much of what we see today IS NOT BY ANY MEANS how she would have run things.

I think she is a Secy State in a world where that's damn near the WORST position this Government has to offer. It didn't start that way...and she's seen every dream, hope or ambition she ever had for that post crushed and destroyed, To top it off, a man she apparently knew well enough to be badly effected by it, was raped, tortured and murdered in Benghazi,. She's supposed to react how at the moment? I'd guess her medicine cabinet runneth over with things in the Valium line of thinking right now.

I call that laugh her "quirk" for breaking or handling tension and unwinnable speaking positions. Everyone has one or more who speaks at her level. Little things to say or do as a near automatic response when the REAL response one would give in a snap reply would be night/day flaming inappropriate.

I DO wonder what was meant in place of the laugh she used to cover her reaction....as it was meant to be.
Perhaps knocked Baker off his chair entirely crossed her mind....It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Sigh. Okay. Feel better? Great.

You're still wrong, and we still all know it. Buh bye.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

The maths. That's how I know. Do the maths, and you will reach the same conclusion.

Facepalm.

Statistics is actually a class, you can take it!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I would be a lot happier if you'd quit speaking for everyone. Seems like there are quite a few people who agree with the OP, and in any event it's a forum for everyone's opinion on the matter.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

They haven't "taken out Iran" yet because to "take out Iran" you first need to "take out Syria". And the Libyazation of Syria was halted when the Russians and Chinese vetoed the "Humanitarian" invasion of Syria, twice. So fire up the grill boys its going to be a while to weaken the countries infrastructure with the proxy machine and what with the elections and all, we are just going to have to wait until after November 11.

As far as the OP consigning her to Megalomaniacal power tripping?
She needs little prompting to play Caesar...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hillary is setting up her daughter for election in 2016 or 2024. Don't buy the crass attitude. It was unintentional.

She is LOVING every minute Obama's getting knocked around.

The Clintons ARE the Democratic party now. Perfect Storm. In the meantime, she's shored up financial inverstors across the globe at taxpayers expense, and gets to blame the Obama Administartion for any problems.

The problems didn't happen on HER watch.. She was just told what to do.

Wise up.

There IS a Global conspiracy. It's in our own back yard. No wondor everyone hates us when we fund both sides to fight each other and WE pick the winner for profit for our "Global" partners. WHOSE partner?

No wondor our military are getting pissed.
Bring them home and pay them to watch Canadian border. There's your REAL problem. Them Canadians.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I was left speechless for quite some time after seeing this video.

Watch it for yourself, to say the lunatics are 'running the asylum' is an understatement-

'We should take them [Iran] out...'

Clinton, on hearing this bursts into hysterical laughter almost as though she gets enjoyment from the idea, is this person reliable to be in such a position of power?

She doesn't even fear the consequences, she openly finds the idea of war with Iran as amusing, something she probably gets great enjoyment from- megalomaniac anyone? She openly discusses how she hopes Iran attacked us to justify a response ("bring it on"), and she finds it funny that people are going to die. Am I missing something here?

edit on 9-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

What was the last thing she said in the video? The laughter appears to be a bit forced and out of respect for everyone there...

I think you should not read into laughter and maybe pay attention till the end...what did she say again? Not saying I like her...how would you react to following that mans statements...why no animosity for the old fellow?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Give the evil woman a parachute and drop her into Tehran.

See how much she cackles then....

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I did pikc up on that, and it fits in perfectly with the timing. Iran conflict will be next year under Romney adminstration, but that is another thread

Here's an angle to take. What if obama starts the war with iran as a parting gift to Romney and the American people for not re-electing him. obama doesn't come off as someone who would be a gracious looser.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

I did pikc up on that, and it fits in perfectly with the timing. Iran conflict will be next year under Romney adminstration, but that is another thread

Here's an angle to take. What if obama starts the war with iran as a parting gift to Romney and the American people for not re-electing him. obama doesn't come off as someone who would be a gracious looser.

That is an angle, an angle up one's own butt! It is dark in there. Do you not realize yet that whoever you vote in, both do exactly the same thing?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Now there's an original idea and one I wholeheartedly support. Too bad it will never happen.

I wonder how long the bitch would laugh then.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think people here are missing one thing entirely. There is a gravitas necessary in government at the highest levels and it is absent.

We need to expect much more dignified behavior and speech from those who "represent" us.

This is an embarrassment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join