It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[UNBELIEVABLE] Hillary Clinton Laughs Hysterically About Possible War Against Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Rulkiewicz
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I think you're overlooking the fact that.... one second he's talking the political jargon... then he closes with "we take them out". In my opinion, he went from "Business man" to "Southern boy".

I would have laughed if I was in her position too.

Yep. I don't like any of those in power, I view them all as nothing more than self-serving hypocrites who would sell their own grandmothers for their own ego.

However, this video has CLEARLY been edited, and not very cleverly either.

Besides that poorly done cut and paste job, she is laughing at the man next to her, and she clearly states that attacking Iran would be like emboldening the regime and the opinions of Iran's supporters.

I think someone tried to make a propaganda video, and they failed miserably.

"IT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR"

Baker says that.

When the likes of Clinton discuss provoking Iran and 'bringing it on', they are hiding in the open- they feel great empowerment by revealing their plans in this manner.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let's look at this from a different perspective. Is it ever really appropriate to joke about going to war with another country, especially when your country has such an ugly track record of starting useless wars?

The clear answer is no.

No other country has ever joked about going to war. There is something very sick about all this.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by seabag

I’m NO FAN of this administration (to state it mildly) but I don’t see the point here. She was laughing because she’s the secretary of state and is being put in the position of having to answer that tough question. I don’t think she was making light of it….she seemed to just tow the party line…..at least that’s the way I saw it.

I don't know....I'm not seeing it. I guess I'm just used to their arrogance.

edit on 9-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Wow....wait a minute.....is that really you, Seabag? I.....actually.......agree with you! Is this 12.21.12? Lulz.

But seriously, exactly what he said. Anyone with a triple-digit IQ can understand that she's laughing because the dude before her set her up for a very tough follow-up to his warmongering. She was in an uncomfortable spot of needing to not appear weak, yet not a d-bag warmonger. The laugh was one of being uncomfortable, which is why everyone else laughed with her. Unless the OP thinks the entire German audience was a bunch of nutcase warmongers too......? Hard to say what the OP is thinking, it runs counter to common sense.

It's a case of how you view what is said.

Yes, he puts her in an uncomfrotable situation.

But why is it uncomfrotable?

It is uncomfortable because the actual plan is exactly what he stated- 'Take them out', and Clinton of all people knows that! Hence the uncontrollable laugh because to them, it is common knowledge at some point America will tackle Iran militarily.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Let's look at this from a different perspective. Is it ever really appropriate to joke about going to war with another country, especially when your country has such an ugly track record of starting useless wars?

The clear answer is no.

No other country has ever joked about going to war. There is something very sick about all this.

Exactly, it is a game to them. They have no empathy.

I apologise for saying America is dumbed down, I know many know it is going on, I just got caught up 'debating' with the Saint Hillary crowd. Sorry for that.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Anyone interested in the entire discussion on Charlie Rose can view it on his website, here.

I am going to watch it now, so I don't know what bearing it might have on what I've already said, but I'm willing to keep an open mind and especially eager to get the whole thing rather than an out of context inflammatory 2 minute clip of the entire 60 minutes.

Thanks for that link!

Good lord, Clinton forgets people live in Syria and Iran. Actual real people like you and me!

You know, that full interview shows that the topics were very serious.

There was no room whatsoever to joke about a military conflict with Iran.

Clinton talks like the whole world is a chess board, she has no empathy- it is a game to her. Very dangerous and worrying considering actual human beings live in the middle east.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

It is uncomfortable because the actual plan is exactly what he stated- 'Take them out', and Clinton of all people knows that! Hence the uncontrollable laugh because to them, it is common knowledge at some point America will tackle Iran militarily.

No, it's uncomfortable because he goes off on this "Iran is dangerous, we need to take them out" tangent, and then the interviewer is like "um, Secretary Clinton?" What does one say to that kind of lunacy? One can only laugh, especially when one is in the position of having to broadcast the intentions of an entire country.

I don't know if maybe you've got real, diagnosable issues with being able to understand and interpret non-verbal social cues and unspoken social vibes (like Asperger's or something, seriously, not trying to make a jab, just trying to make sense of why you're not getting this). But the rest of us understand why being left "hanging" like that, having to come up with some diplomatic and sensible reply to a bunch of warmongering, would be laughably uncomfortable. All I can say is, you might want to let this one go, because you're fighting a losing battle. No one else [very few, to be fair] is convinced like yourself that there's anything untoward about her laugh.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No, it's uncomfortable because he goes off on this "Iran is dangerous, we need to take them out" tangent, and then the interviewer is like "um, Secretary Clinton?" What does one say to that kind of lunacy? One can only laugh, especially when one is in the position of having to broadcast the intentions of an entire country.

I don't know if maybe you've got real, diagnosable issues with being able to understand and interpret non-verbal social cues and unspoken social vibes (like Asperger's or something, seriously, not trying to make a jab, just trying to make sense of why you're not getting this). But the rest of us understand why being left "hanging" like that, having to come up with some diplomatic and sensible reply to a bunch of warmongering, would be laughably uncomfortable. All I can say is, you might want to let this one go, because you're fighting a losing battle. No one else [very few, to be fair] is convinced like yourself that there's anything untoward about her laugh.

Try and discredit me all you like but you leave out the fact that Clinton is about as pro war against Iran as you could imagine.

That's why she laughed and couldn't contain her reaction when Baker said 'Take them out'! I agree it was an uncomortable situation, but only because officially, Clinton and America are not supposed to be after war- America is supposed to be the good guys. It's the biggest lie told to the public.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Well, I don't have a triple digit I.Q., but I know she couldn't contain her joy about a person being brutally murdered. She thinks it's amusing to talk about whether or not Iran will be attacked. She laughs very easily at the most serious of subjects. That's how it looks to me.

Ah, see, there's the classic mistake exemplified very nicely in this reply.

but I know

No, you don't.

That's how it looks to me.

There you go. That's more accurate. It may look that way to you, but not to 99.999% of everyone else. You may feel real confident that you "know" what she's thinking and what her motivations are, but if that were true (or even possible, seeing as you've never met her and certainly never been privy to her private thoughts and information), you would have a very lucrative position in either the US Military Black Ops program, or you would make a lot of money from political consulting. Neither of which is true, obviously.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Okay, dude, have a good day.

Proverbial kitchen table.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.charlierose.com...

There's the entire interview.

People like Hillary Clinton are so far removed from the reality, they treat this world like a game. Talk of US 'interests' and 'revolutions, it's like it's not real life when she talks. She has no idea what life is like in the middle east etc, she just puppets what she is advised to say- absolutely no empathy whatsoever.

My solutino would be to get all these politicans supporting the rebels in Syria and pushing for war in Iran and dump them in Damascus and see if they still support their inhumane policies.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What amazes me is how you are failing to understand what people are trying to clearly point out to you. Perhaps you should listen to the rest of Baker's statement besides the "we take them out" line. For instance- like what he says AFTER that!

People are laughing - not just Clinton but even the audience and the interviewer- because of his "at the end of the day" line. This is why Baker then goes on to explain that "end of the day" could mean next year, not that we literally take out Iran at the end of the day. People may also be laughing due to the fact that from one side of his mouth he is critical of the Obama Administration, then from the next side of his mouth he says "I agree with what they are doing". which is what Hilary responds to with "We're working hard".

Also, as the very first poster asked- where is this "hysterical laughing" like your title and the video title suggest? Do you even know what hysterical laughing means? I only ask because what we see in this video is not hysterical laughing, it is a chuckle at best.

Hysterical:
1. Deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion: "hysterical laughter".
2. Extremely funny.

Her laughter sure seemed controlled to me. This is what "hysterical laughter" looks and sounds like. Notice the difference?

I am not so sure what is more sad- your complete misrepresentation of what it is the video or the fact that I had to look up a video of hysterical laughter for comparison.

edit on 9-10-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Did you even watch and listen to the video you posted? Clearly in context she was laughing at the comments the guy made about the obama admin. Everyone else laughed too.

I'm sure he did. But it's called speculation with the headline and misdirection. Well known tools for fogging people's mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

www.charlierose.com...

There's the entire interview.

People like Hillary Clinton are so far removed from the reality, they treat this world like a game. Talk of US 'interests' and 'revolutions, it's like it's not real life when she talks. She has no idea what life is like in the middle east etc, she just puppets what she is advised to say- absolutely no empathy whatsoever.

My solutino would be to get all these politicans supporting the rebels in Syria and pushing for war in Iran and dump them in Damascus and see if they still support their inhumane policies.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The U.S government is sick and this woman has some serious mental issues.
To laugh like she does while talking about a serious subject such as a military attack is just psychopathic.
Laughing at Qaddafi's death and now this, Wow !

It is true, the U.S government as become the Nazi of the 21st Century.
And I'm not surprised by whoever defends her, after all Hitler was elected by his people.
Any ATS member that are not American, defending this witch ?

edit on 9-10-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

00nunya00, who when in disagreement with you, will diagnose you with "Asperger's", seems to "think" that Hilary isn't a war-monger, so she was just laughing about being embarrassed by having to listen to war-mongering(?!).
Do yourself a favour, Doctor, and try to recall that Hilary is Secretary of State while the U.S. has bombed Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and Sudan. I'm glad she's not a war-monger...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

edit on 9-10-2012 by trysts because: double post

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Are you copying and pasting your own previous post??

I watched your video. I do not need to watch the entire interview to get the context of one moment which is clearly in the video you originally posted.

If you are going to reply to people, may I suggest being genuine instead of simply copying and pasting from your other previous responses. At the very least, fix the spelling errors so it is not so clearly a copy and paste from the post directly above my own... like I missed that one somehow?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Well, I don't have a triple digit I.Q., but I know she couldn't contain her joy about a person being brutally murdered. She thinks it's amusing to talk about whether or not Iran will be attacked. She laughs very easily at the most serious of subjects. That's how it looks to me.

Ah, see, there's the classic mistake exemplified very nicely in this reply.

but I know

No, you don't.

That's how it looks to me.

There you go. That's more accurate. It may look that way to you, but not to 99.999% of everyone else. You may feel real confident that you "know" what she's thinking and what her motivations are, but if that were true (or even possible, seeing as you've never met her and certainly never been privy to her private thoughts and information), you would have a very lucrative position in either the US Military Black Ops program, or you would make a lot of money from political consulting. Neither of which is true, obviously.

You sound clever. You're criticizing me for not knowing what Hilary thinks, but you know what 99% of the people think. It must be that extra digit in your I.Q. that makes you so bright

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I’m NO FAN of this administration (to state it mildly) but I don’t see the point here. She was laughing because she’s the secretary of state and is being put in the position of having to answer that tough question. I don’t think she was making light of it….she seemed to just tow the party line…..at least that’s the way I saw it.

I don't know....I'm not seeing it. I guess I'm just used to their arrogance.

edit on 9-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Baker finishes his statement with "We should take them out".

The above is the fact.

The above is NOT fact. You can't even get the quote right, which was actually:

"Then we ought to take em out". If you're going to quote something and claim it as fact, at least get the quote right. Did you not hear everyone laugh (including the host and audience)?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
The U.S government is sick and this woman has some serious mental issues.
To laugh like she does while talking about a serious subject such as a military attack is just psychopathic.
Laughing at Qaddafi's death and now this, Wow !

It is true, the U.S government as become the Nazi of the 21st Century.
And I'm not surprised by whoever defends her, after all Hitler was elected by his people.
Any ATS member that are not American, defending this witch ?

Nope.

Besides, when reading similar threads i can't help but wonder why are all these people on ATS when it's clear to everyone they are CNN/FOX crowd. Her name is Hitlary after all and she is known to laugh when people die so her laughter (not so hysterical but more evil-ish) about even more people dying is just her being her evil self. Such a cool secretary of state you've got there America

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join