It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[UNBELIEVABLE] Hillary Clinton Laughs Hysterically About Possible War Against Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I was left speechless for quite some time after seeing this video.

Watch it for yourself, to say the lunatics are 'running the asylum' is an understatement-

'We should take them [Iran] out...'

Clinton, on hearing this bursts into hysterical laughter almost as though she gets enjoyment from the idea, is this person reliable to be in such a position of power?

She doesn't even fear the consequences, she openly finds the idea of war with Iran as amusing, something she probably gets great enjoyment from- megalomaniac anyone? She openly discusses how she hopes Iran attacked us to justify a response ("bring it on"), and she finds it funny that people are going to die. Am I missing something here?

edit on 9-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think you may be misunderstanding the context of this conversation. Not only did she start laughing, but others did as well.

Seems to me the laughter was directed towards the other man's comments about the administration itself, not Iran.

By the way, where is this hysterical laugh?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I think you may be misunderstanding the context of this conversation. Not only did she start laughing, but others did as well.

Seems to me the laughter was directed towards the other man's comments about the administration itself, not Iran.

By the way, where is this hysterical laugh?

You are going to defend this evil abomination?

The man says we should 'take them out', which clearly hits the funny bone on Hillary because she first grins like the chesire cat before bursting into laughter as though the idea of military action is a joke.

The video is what it is.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I think you're overlooking the fact that.... one second he's talking the political jargon... then he closes with "we take them out". In my opinion, he went from "Business man" to "Southern boy".

I would have laughed if I was in her position too.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Did you even watch and listen to the video you posted? Clearly in context she was laughing at the comments the guy made about the obama admin. Everyone else laughed too.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

God that woman is like a screw driver to the head,I'm usually a very easy going person and hold no ill will towards anyone, but for some reason(they are many)I just dislike her.I've always felt there was something very wrong about her even when she was first lady(loosely used term).
Many have been fooled into thinking the devil was male.
She's maniacle evil and insane with having control and power over countries and people.

Does anyone else feel his way?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rulkiewicz

I think you're overlooking the fact that.... one second he's talking the political jargon... then he closes with "we take them out". In my opinion, he went from "Business man" to "Southern boy".

I would have laughed if I was in her position too.

Pleas enlighten me more, he is clearly talking about Iran policy, finishes with 'TAKE THEM OUT' and Hillar laughs before saying her piece, she even says 'we're working hard'.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
he just said to "take them out"....iran...take out iran....take out an entire country....maybe she is laughing to stifle a "are you a f'ing moronic idiot" line.

link   
Anybody remember this quote? "We came. We saw. He died.", followed by her cackling laughter.

link   
Actually, I don't care about Hillary's semi-haunting laugh when about to discuss the administrations policys of how far they would go.

You seem to miss out on a potential slip by the man whom said...the end of the day may be next year..it will be next year.

will be?

I don't think the Obama administration would ever overtly war with Iran when there are still some options left on the table though. People are simply tired of war. its noisy, expensive, and accomplishes little in the end.
But
I think there are very well laid out plans should that event occur..and no doubt plenty of hawks are wishing for it if only to make a cool show in a new theater.

I don't like the Iranian government. But, the western stance should be to simply support the citizens uprising...they are always on the edge of revolution, but rarely with any outside support. They can do this themselves once we back off and just give material and intelligence support.

Don't know though. what a mess.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
She is indeed, a lunatic.. The only reason obama gave her that job was politics, and not because of reasons that should have been considered..Figure with using other advisors to "help" her do the job, would make it workable...

But just look at the state we are in on a global level to see what a travesty this whole administration is..

The bottom line is our current officials absolutely SUCK.. This is not based on my politics at all, just looking at the bottom line..

Our current leaders have very poor integrity, and very poor character traits, so none of our current situation surprises me at all..

A person with this many scandals and evil deeds having the job of secretary of state is as looney as looney can be..

clinton scandals--hillary
edit on 9-10-2012 by alienreality because: edit

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Did you even watch and listen to the video you posted? Clearly in context she was laughing at the comments the guy made about the obama admin. Everyone else laughed too.

They were discussing the Obama adminstration's policy on Iran, to which Baker finishes saying 'We should take them out', at which point Hillary laughs before discussing how they should let Iran attack or provoke them so American can 'get it on'.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Actually, I don't care about Hillary's semi-haunting laugh when about to discuss the administrations policys of how far they would go.

You seem to miss out on a potential slip by the man whom said...the end of the day may be next year..it will be next year.

will be?

I don't think the Obama administration would ever overtly war with Iran when there are still some options left on the table though. People are simply tired of war. its noisy, expensive, and accomplishes little in the end.
But
I think there are very well laid out plans should that event occur..and no doubt plenty of hawks are wishing for it if only to make a cool show in a new theater.

I don't like the Iranian government. But, the western stance should be to simply support the citizens uprising...they are always on the edge of revolution, but rarely with any outside support. They can do this themselves once we back off and just give material and intelligence support.

I did pikc up on that, and it fits in perfectly with the timing. Iran conflict will be next year under Romney adminstration, but that is another thread

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by SaturnFX

will be?

But

I did pikc up on that, and it fits in perfectly with the timing. Iran conflict will be next year under Romney adminstration, but that is another thread

Was watching the maddow show last night, she graphed out Romney's words in regards to military spending. What his promise is a unprecidented increase exponentially in military spending. the line spiked off the chart, far far past any height of any war combined with any other war in the history of mankind...

That is worrying...very worrying. You don't spend that much without using your toys. He has some big plans should he attain the office. PNAC of course spells this out clearly, but we pretend that doesn't exist.

Unnerving stuff.

But unless you buy into the whole all the partys are a illusion that does the bidding of the same puppetmasters, then the idea of them (Hillary and Romney) in the same fold is a bit nuts.
Hillary isn't going to be in Obama's second administration anyhow from what I understand...she is quitting last I heard after the first, going fishing or something.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I’m NO FAN of this administration (to state it mildly) but I don’t see the point here. She was laughing because she’s the secretary of state and is being put in the position of having to answer that tough question. I don’t think she was making light of it….she seemed to just tow the party line…..at least that’s the way I saw it.

I don't know....I'm not seeing it. I guess I'm just used to their arrogance.

edit on 9-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hilary is just a terrible person. I can't distinguish her from "the good ol' boys club'. You know, the vip type who slap your butt when you wait on their table. Here's a picture of her that reminds me of those guys. lol

willyloman.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You are going to defend this evil abomination?

The man says we should 'take them out', which clearly hits the funny bone on Hillary because she first grins like the chesire cat before bursting into laughter as though the idea of military action is a joke. The video is what it is.

What evil? Are you seriously trying to equate a laugh taken out of context with the fiery depths of hell in which the devil's curse singes your furry backside?

Get real!

We have no way to know for sure why she is laughing, along with everyone else in the crowd. It could be because this man is saying "take them out" when she in fact has intelligence that indicates they are not a threat. Or she could be laughing because this man is uninformed and it is too easy to say "take them out".

What we need to do is quit being so partisan against other people and using utter garbage like this to drive an agenda. Stuff like this is complete crap and says more about the people that fall for it then it does about Hillary.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I’m NO FAN of this administration (to state it mildly) but I don’t see the point here. She was laughing because she’s the secretary of state and is being put in the position of having to answer that tough question. I don’t think she was making light of it….she seemed to just tow the party line…..at least that’s the way I saw it.

I don't know....I'm not seeing it. I guess I'm just used to their arrogance.

edit on 9-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I need to try and understand what goes through American people's minds when they watch this kind of stuff.

OK, so the topic of conversation is Iran policy.

Baker finishes his statement with "We should take them out".

The above is the fact.

On hearing this, Hillary Clinton grins, she then laughs at the idea. So what part don't you get? Hillary finds it highly amusing that the policy should be 'to take them out'. When she speaks, she talks of letting Iran attack and provoking them because that way it is easier to go to war and say "bring it on!".

With that, which part don't you get? I'm genuinely intrigued.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think the whole conversation is comical.

Who are we to deny nuclear power to the Iranians - or even Nuclear bombs for defense if they want them? Iran has shown they do not have a habit of being an aggressor - they are not any worse than most other aggressive countries - including the USA.

I think Iran should take Germany's lead and make Neutron bombs for defense. They could level a city of enemies and still leave most of it in tact. For power, they should develop some of this free energy or Tesla technology and they do have plenty of wind and solar. No matter how they do it, they can do it without Nuclear - but if they want Nuclear - I defend their right to have it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My impression was that she laughed because of how candid the guy was being and it put her in an awkward position. I'm not seeing the laugh as sinister.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join