It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Reveals: Aspartame Damages The Brain at Any Dose!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

That's why I keep my sugar out of my coffee. Have to become an educated consumer when going to grocery stores. Read the labels, and shop smart.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

That's a good question. Will need to research it more, and see what products carry it. Definitely finding something else to chew on other than gum.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Lets say hypothetically aspartame is harmful.

Do you all know how much more sugar is harmful?

There is no comparison. Sugar is much worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret
Lets say hypothetically aspartame is harmful.

Do you all know how much more sugar is harmful?

There is no comparison. Sugar is much worse.

What do you bring to the table that proves sugar is worse? Natural unrefined sugar has been ingested for decades and no one back when I was a kid ever told me stories of the dangers of sugar then. It's all of the derivatives of sugars that have been created such as high fructose corn syrup that are bad for you. And why would you think aspartame is less bad than sugar? It's a chemically made product that has no natural origin, created by man. Many studies since the 80's have proven how bad aspartame is for the human body. In no way is sugar worse for you than aspartame. Any synthetically made sweetener is no good for anyone.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I beg my wife every night not to drink so much diet soda. Terrible stuff, turns into formaldehyde in the body.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phillyhemp

which, I might add, sugar does not. Sugar is way better than aspertane. I could give plenty of sites that have extensive info on this, but I think its pretty much common sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join