It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daily Beast (lefties) In Panic Mode

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo
Obama is going win. Not because he has been a particularly good president, but because he's a stronger candidate than Romney. The UK consensus is that Romney was built on the Death Star.
Well it's a good thing Brits can't vote over here, you guys have no clue obviously, Obama is the worst president EVER.
(Yes, worse than Carter!)
Good luck with your muslim leaning country and shariah law...let us know how your picks in leaders worked out for ya.

And to the other guy that thinks Obama blew the debate on purpose, I don't think so, the guy is too arrogant to let himself be humiliated like he was. To prove this, he came out the next day all full of piss and vinegar and started calling Romney "liar liar pants on fire"...petulant child that he is.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I watched the entire debate and all I can say is that Obama had nothing to say of substance. All he could do was regurgitate stale talking points. He could not defend his economic policies and the wretched results.

Now all he can say is that he was too nice and that Romney was lying. He is so full of bullcorn. He and his admin. are the liars. They prove that over and over with their lies about Lybia.

As for the vice-presidential debate: Biden was a complete buffoon. His laughing and chortling and interuptions were a total turn-off. He worked hard to imply that he was "in the know" about foreign policy. He was there....lol!
So...why didn't he know that the attack in Lybia was a terrorist attack and not a spontanious protest? He lied about what they knew and when in the debate. He lied about why there was not enough security at the consulate. I could go on and on...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Jimmy, I have to call you on this, because Romney did not say he would cut the deficit by 5 trillion, that was the lie that Obama put forth during the debate and put it forth again even after Romney stated it was not true. But people like you still heard the Obama lie. This is why Obama and Biden know they can lie and their base will still believe it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by jimmyx

Jimmy, I have to call you on this, because Romney did not say he would cut the deficit by 5 trillion, that was the lie that Obama put forth during the debate and put it forth again even after Romney stated it was not true. But people like you still heard the Obama lie. This is why Obama and Biden know they can lie and their base will still believe it.

Romney's a LIBERAL

FYI

You commie you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join