It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga GooGoo For Assange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Lady Gaga visits Julian Assange for dinner at Ecuadorian embassy

Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, received a visit from singer Lady Gaga at the Ecuadorian embassy while she was in town to promote her perfume.

Earlier, singer M.I.A. had tweeted a message to Lady Gaga saying: “If ur at harrods today, come visit Assange at the Ecuador embassy across the st. im there. Ill bring TEA and CAKE (sic).”

Lady Gaga surprised the worlds media last night by taking a wee 5 hour detour to have dinner with Julian Assange.

o_O

Haha, is it just me? I wouldn't of had Gaga down for the freedom fighter type.
Well, besides her mad stuff like wearing half a cow dresses.

I wonder what they spoke of? Could this be the start of early support from high ranking celebs?
Does this make you rethink Gaga's subliminal Illuminati music vids? Are we all paranoid?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 9-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

First star n flag. Thanks for this story!

Me either, with viewing the Gaga with freedom fighting but at this point I am happy to receive any support we can have for Julian!!!!!! Go Lady Gaga.

I don't believe on the rape charges against Julian and those reasons for the charge are not valid in any other country as I have researched the problem is the warrant. Its very nice that a Lady with a high profile as the Gaga would have dinner with Julian as I believe she would not have, if she believed in those charges. Most ladies would not risk themselves with a known rapist!

God Bless Julian and may your God bless him as well IMHO!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here's my theory:

As you can clearly see, Lady Gaga looks like a man in drag. When she goes in to have "dinner", they switch clothes and Julian flees safely, she then changes in to some spare clothes (or if none are available, she'll fashion some out of meat or something) and leaves the embassy.

edit on 9-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
When she is involved , I always reconsider my stance and I think more.

Of course we are not paranoid.

I think that Gaga is sympathetic about the guy who helped Soros and his committee.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

That is one recommendation for those who think wikileaks was made accidentally.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
well if you see them two togetter it fits in perfect with this video i found.it shows some intresting info on lady g.and there is alot more were this video came from.basicly the video presents a new depth of conspiracy and who is who.at least for me it does.enjoy!www.youtube.com... in my opinion,its 20 minutes 59 sec, well vested.
edit on 9-10-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
lol,and if you keep looking it will shock you to know who is mr.wikileaks.
edit on 9-10-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join