It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandusky Sentenced to 30 to 60 Years in Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Finally, they get to put this creep behind bars. Pity our tax dollars will be drained but at least some of the families can now feel justice is served.

Sandusky, 68, appeared today before Common Pleas Court Judge John Cleland wearing an orange jumpsuit and white sneakers. The hearing in state court in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania came almost four months after he was found guilty of abusing 10 boys over a 15 year-period. He was convicted on 45 counts.

Sandusky sentenced

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank God.

While they are at it, put him in general population.

The creep actualy said that the victims were victimizing him. That tells me he is guilty. Typical tactic of the mentally ill, turn it around and blame them.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I guess I'm ok with the punishment knowing how old he is now. If he was younger, this sentence would piss me off. This guy destroyed the lives of numerous young boys and because of that he deserves to have his life destroyed in return (at the least)... I hope they toss his ass into general population, but I doubt that will happen with his new found fame (with the case). He deserves to feel pain every day for the rest of his life.

And I doubt the is the end of it, there are rumors and reports that Jerry Sandusky was part of a multi-state sex ring where he would literally pimp out these trouble youths to each other and to their friends. Where him and his friend would pass these kids around like playing cards.. If this story has any truth behind it more charges could be coming right around the corner..

And to Penn State University and it's former leadership, I HOPE you guys are all dealt long sentences too. You went out of your way to cover up these heinous crimes all for the university, but mainly the football team. Curley, Schultz, Spanier, I hope you all get LONG sentences for what you did... I mean WHAT YOU DIDN'T DO...
edit on 9-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Thank God.

While they are at it, put him in general population.

The creep actualy said that the victims were victimizing him. That tells me he is guilty. Typical tactic of the mentally ill, turn it around and blame them.

Also the number one trait of a narcissistic sociopath. Always blame others for what they did.

He's right where he needs to be. He'll never see life beyond his prison gates again. Now he'll get all the male attention he's sought for his whole life. Fitting isn't it....

Des

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

It's funny that he is saying it's all an elaborate scam to get him into jail. Denial is something else, eh. Didn't this guy remember ALL 45 counts were levied against him?

“They could take away my life, they could make me out as a monster, they could treat me as a monster, but they can’t take away my heart,” Sandusky said in the statement posted on the Penn State ComRadio News website. “In my heart, I know I did not do these alleged disgusting acts.” Sandusky blamed his conviction on a “well-orchestrated effort” by the media, investigators, “the system,” Penn State, his accusers, civil attorneys and psychologists. The “attention, financial gain and prestige” they won will “all be temporary,” Sandusky said.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Jerry doesn't consider himself a rapist or pedophile. He use to write love letters to these young men, he would leave them voice mails inviting them to games and finishing the calls with "I Love you"... He thought he was loving the boys, he thought he was filling a void they had in their lives...

IT'S VERY VERY CREEPY......

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hope he gets raped daily by a group of 14" 22 stone inmates

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
At least he will not set foot outside a prison again.

Too bad he won't rot there, they are taken care of a little too well in prison for my taste.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

It would be the biggest conspiracy of the 21st century if that was the case.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

...but they can’t take away my heart...

No kidding.
You can't take what isn't there in the first place.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Jerry also addressed the court -- and once again proclaimed his innocence during what is being described as a rambling, babbling batsh*t crazy statement. The mother of one of the victims read a statement in court ... and said her son contemplated suicide after Sandusky's attack.

Sandusky smiled on his way into court. Sandusky swears he's innocent -- the REAL victim in a vast conspiracy -- and vows to appeal the sentence. Read more: www.tmz.com...

What a creep.

I do agree tho.. I bet this is a MUCH larger case, and Jerry although Guilty, is scapegoating for more men there.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
I hope he gets raped daily by a group of 14" 22 stone inmates

Who knows, he might like that.

I was hoping that they beat the crap out of him every night for the rest of his sorry life, but that wingnut might enjoy that too.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good riddance, get this evil doer off the streets forever. Do not give a # about this old pervert, hope I never have to hear his name or story ever again. Sickening old bast....yeah.

top topics

join