It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yesterday I laid down to take a nap. I had a very weird dream.

In the dream I was in the apartment building I am living in now; and I heard some noises in the hallway. I went and opened my door; and half of the door from the middle of the door; down to the bottom of the door was wrapped in black paper with a large black bow at the top.

I looked down the rest of the hallway to my left and to my right and all the other doors were wrapped the same as mine.

A former employee (of the building) was in the hallway and I asked her "why is everyone's door being wrapped in black paper"...and she said..."well Halloween is coming up...and then there is the election..."

Then I woke up from the dream.

A person told me that someone is trying to cast a spell on my building; I really don't know at this time if that is true or not.

What do you all think? What is your interpretation of the dream?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It means Obama will lose.
Maybe.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Why would somebody try to cast a spell on your building?

I think you just dreamed of two events in the near future simultaneously. I wouldn't read to much into it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
the door was wrapped in black paper with a large black bow at the top.
A former employee (of the building) was in the hallway and I asked her "why is everyone's door being wrapped in black paper"...and she said..."well Halloween is coming up..."

A person told me that someone is trying to cast a spell on my building; I really don't know at this time if that is true or not.

Have you recently angered anyone ?

You say 'spell', i say curse with black majik.

Better watch out on Halloween if you receive any surprise gifts.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Think of yourself as a bubble, nothing can enter that bubble that you do not let in willingly, that's the universal law.
Believe in who you are, and you should be fine.

As for the dream, it's a dream, I've had dreams of falling off a bridge with all my family in it into the water, and various other countless issues very prophetic like, but nothing came to fruition as literally as I dreamt.

We are able to access knowledge from where we have no ideas it's origin while we sleep, to try and organize that is to try to paint the world by numbers, a mad persons task.

Now a waking dream, that's a different story, thats called a vision.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Just a wild thought here, but for some reason the doors being wrapped in black paper gave me the thought of a binding ritual. Maybe somebody is trying to bind someone in your building- but is unsure of which apartment that person lives in. So maybe they are visualizing the whole building (or at least all the apartment doors in it) to cover all their bases. I'm no expert, but it's the first thought that popped into my head.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Just a wild thought here, but for some reason the doors being wrapped in black paper gave me the thought of a binding ritual. Maybe somebody is trying to bind someone in your building- but is unsure of which apartment that person lives in. So maybe they are visualizing the whole building (or at least all the apartment doors in it) to cover all their bases. I'm no expert, but it's the first thought that popped into my head.

What exactly is a (binding ritual)?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

From what I've personally witnessed, it can be a ritual (usually but not always Wiccan in origin) to bind someone from committing a harmful or self-destructive action (with their permission). An example would be to try to stop someone from abusing a substance, a person, etc. A very non-Wicca example would be to bind a lover from leaving or something similar against the targets will.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

the door was wrapped in black paper with a large black bow at the top.
A former employee (of the building) was in the hallway and I asked her "why is everyone's door being wrapped in black paper"...and she said..."well Halloween is coming up..."

Have you recently angered anyone ?

You say 'spell', i say curse with black majik

Better watch out on Halloween if you receive any surprise gifts.

Why do you think it is a "curse with black magic"?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I though about majik too.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sure, the tension between zionism Party (which has a root in Magick, and which currently forms the shadow government in US and Israel) and Elections seems to be linked together. I am putting alot of energy trying to see the link... I feel something's wrong with the overall picture.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If i had black in a dream then i would be worried.
Your classification of black might be different to me.

Note: if it is a curse and it is not justified then the curse will ALWAYS return to the attacker X10 fold.

So if you have done nothing wrong, or hurt no one then you have nothing to stress about.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

If i had black in a dream then i would be worried.
Your classification of black might be different to me.

Note: if it is a curse and it is not justified then the curse will ALWAYS return to the attacker X10 fold.

So if you have done nothing wrong, or hurt no one then you have nothing to stress about.

I think that most people have done some wrong things in their past and hurt peoples feelings; I am no exception; however currently and in my recent and not so recent past; I have not.

My question to you is: are you talking about past transgressions or recent ones?

Also...I believe that people believe in black magic etc. ...but I also believe that it has no power over me.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So rational explanations don't even get attention here. Seems like you wish to have had a "magical" dream

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
So rational explanations don't even get attention here. Seems like you wish to have had a "magical" dream

Actually no...not at all. I am just trying to make sense of the dream. I do appreciate your first reply and I am hoping it is true.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Also...I believe that people believe in black magic etc. ...but I also believe that it has no power over me.

I thought that too... But I changed my mind when I saw someone using magic to induce a cancer into a young healthy lad, and succeeded. I still feel anger at that thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

I like what you have to say; it helps me not to worry too much.

Sometimes dreams just make no sense.

I reach for Heaven and the protection of the Angels.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Maybe.

You could be right; maybe that is all the dream is about. However...I am just not sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Maybe.

You could be right; maybe that is all the dream is about. However...I am just not sure.
I had a dream about a door once. The door was a fine wooden one, with a 3 digit number in brass affixed to it.

I seldom dream of numbers, so I played the number the next day in the PA state lottery. It hit and I won $800. It just so happens that was how much I owed in Federal taxes that year. I am glad I didn't blow the money, I figured it was meant for something, so I put it in the bank.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

edit on 9-10-2012 by will615 because: nevermind

top topics

<<   2 >>

join