Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Rewriting the rules of reality and existance

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
One day God and the Devil both got bored playing over creation and decided theyd elope and marry and leave their creation forever. They talked things over and decided it was only fair to leave custodians to look over creation and existance, on all worlds with life. Your name came up for Earth.

Now you have your hands reside over the control panel of life. What will you change, what will you do to life on earth. You have the option of using the auto cruise control and life will progress as it is naturally is; or you can use manual overide to do anything you want. So what will you do?
edit on 9-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Manual override!
Bringing the unfairness to a stop.
Protect the unprotected.
Punish everyone who hurts another person, mentally or physically. Yes, that includes troops, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I would change the rules so that the buttered side of the bread is up when it hits the floor.

Oh, and have cats land on their heads instead of their feet when they hit the ground..... and I'd give them softer heads.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i would make elephants and bison 10X larger than normal and sit back and relax as the fictional carnage unfolded.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
make knowledge inheritable
remove greed

and kill the devil

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Upgrade everyones DNA, increase brain usage from 10% to 100% and let everyone evolve already.

Its the only way Global unity will prevail.

Here we come Galactic Federation!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We are the puppets of the gods. This is a game for them with their own set of rules which they follow to the tee. The devil does not make you do anything, he just gives you the opportunity. A major part of the game is going to unfold, I am telling you this so you can prepare. I am an observer, I do not make the rules and have no influence over what happens. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'd wire the human brain to completely explode when the person lies. Just explode, with no warning whatsoever. I'd still let the delusional thinkers carry on so this site wouldn't be affected, but the liars would be making a mess from one end of the planet to the other.

It'd be hilarious.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
So what will you do?
edit on 9-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Download the [color=gold] GOLDEN RULE into the primary collective so it comes to mind of those within the collective at least 1 before the sleep and once after waking up. Then keep an LUNA eye on them to make sure its resonating properly within the species collective effected.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Download the GOLDEN RULE into the primary collective so it comes to mind of those within the collective at least 1 before the sleep and once after waking up. Then keep an LUNA eye on them to make sure its resonating properly within the species collective effected.

what is the Golden rule?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Let the people know exactly what the purpose is for their existence.

Move all the galaxies closer together so we could go on weekend visits.

new topics

top topics

join