It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I have work in 15 minutes, but I'll respond as best as possible when I come back.

What is so great about the colours red and blue? Notice, they're always used to show opposites. Here are some pictures for you:

This is Coke and Pepsi. They're big named rivals in the drink company, and they're red and blue.

How about this?

Even Republican vs Democrat uses this code. The biggest names in politics and rivals, also red vs. blue.

This is something long since forgotten:

Brits and 'Mericans EVEN? The biggest names in the world (at the time) and they're coats were opposite. Rivals, red and blue.

Here are two from some of the most popular games of the decade:

Again, opposite teams? Rivals? Then I guess we'll paint them as red and blue.

AND FINALLY:

This is the most famous reference, DayQuil and NyQuil haha, joke. But SEE? Even there, a medicine for day and a medicine for night? Better make it Red and Blue.

Why is it that Red and Blue have been the colours of opposition since our beginnings and more? There are plenty more examples, maybe you can find some as well, throughout your day.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This red and blue (orchestrated) battle dates back to fallen ones as well.

How?

Dragons (serpents) or seraphs that have fallen have red eyes on many occassions.

The Iyram or fallen watchers from the Days of Atlantas have blue eyes.
Nordic blue eyed blondes.

So it really doesn't matter who is voted in during the US elections.
Both teams are playing the same end game.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have no doubt that subliminal images and themes are used in advertising to manipulate your reactions. Movies also have them although I believe its less sinister, they just add another layer to the story,

But this red and blue thing Im not sure,I know the colours illicit a certain response, but Im not sure its something to be worried about/
I think the colours just look good together and are used by artists and tv people so the image is stronger.

I have been watching an old tv show the past week, called Northern Exposure, its actually quite good.

The reason I bring it up is because I have noticed in every scene there is red and blue. One character will wear a red jacket and the character next to him will have a blue one. Some one in the back ground might have a red hat, and be carrying a blue bag. A scene with two chairs in the background, one red, one blue sitting side by side. It stood out a lot last night , every scene I watched had an intentional red blue theme going on. I think it just looks good together,

The tv show Breaking bad also has a colour thing going but its not just random red and blue for the sake of it like Northern exposure , each character seems to have thier own colour and its a theme that carries throughout the story

Mad Men also has a strong visual colours, with colours popping of the screen.

I dont know if its really subliminal, maybe Im wrong, Having said that, the colour Red does seem to have a lot of power over women and attracts thier attention. Check out all the special K ads. And of course theirs the famous "woman in red" distraction theme.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Angrybadger

This is why I wrote this, I don't doubt that there are subliminal tricks they use.

McDonalds is Red and Yellow for a reason. The yellow makes you feel hungry so you come in and the red makes you uncomfortable so you want to leave. So they made it that way so you could get in and get out and they get your business.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

When I was a lot younger a teacher told me that Macdonalds designed their chairs a certain way, so you couldnt ever get comfortable or sit for too long. Same reason you're saying the logo design colours has been chosen I guess.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Low tech transportation alternative to star ships.

new topics

top topics

join