It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the stronger the moral or immoral.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have just realise i am the only True God and everyone is artificial and immoral except me.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Heheh, well at least you are getting closer to truth... Who is "I" that you say the truth god is?

Who are you?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Heheh, well at least you are getting closer to truth... Who is "I" that you say the truth god is?

Who are you?

I am everything you are capable of perceiving. All the masks you wear i see them.

Your Cat means business.

edit on 11-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

You see "me" behind the masks...
Who am I?

If the mask is the personality - the thought, emotions, intentions, desire...

who am "I" without the mask?

All of existence that can be seen Physical or Spirit are the masks but "I" am not the mask...
edit on 11-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Your me of course. Your God!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Neither side is more powerful than the other. We are a species that lives in waves of behavior. The greedy and power hungry rise and rule until they go too far (and they always go too far). When the decent folk have had enough, they revolt and kill their leaders. Decency reigns for a while, until the greedy and power hungry take control once again.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well...I am not into morality at all...though people would generally say I am moral, because I am a good person...

But I never think about morality...not a bit...I don't have any defined standards for myself or others, that I say are moral and try to stick to. So I am a good person, but not moral at all. I am not 'immoral,' either, notice. I just do not think about issues of morality at all. I don't find there is a relationship between 'being moral,' as in making up some standard about what is 'right,' and being a good person. In fact, very often the most 'moral' people are actually some of the worst people, and hypocrites.
edit on 12-10-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join