It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We found human body parts in the Roswell crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Lets consider the current situation, that Ufos are not a figament of anyones imagination a shadow world government was formed 60 years ago to fight the alien menance.

There were human body parts found in the Roswell crash, and since then many unexplained cases of missing persons in the vicinity of Ufo sightings. In some cases bodies human and cattle are found remaining, mutilated by use of what appears a precision laser cutting device.

The shadow government funds the covert war by siphoning funds from expenditure budgets to black programs, controlling the drug trade, and control of the economy and printing of money. The infrastructure to repel the aliens is now well established a space fleet, military bases on moons and mars.

The leaders of this covert shadow group and are given a concerning intellienge report. The Aliens are turning their war inwards. A key factor of this is the Aliens are recruiting human sympathisers and agents. An alert is issued world wide no one can be trusted anymore. The human sympathiser agents must be weeded out and youve been given the job of running the program.

What will be your action plan to covertly identify and weed out the human sympathiser agents to the Alien cause? How will your profile suspects? Where will you first start looking? Who can and cant you trust for information and for support?

edit on 9-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
How do you know the body parts were human? Col. Corso and other witnesses at the time stated that the bodies did not appear to be human. Even the Air Force said the bodies weren't human either, but monkeys.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think the first thing to do would be to ask yourself, why are people sympathising with the aliens? And why are some people having trouble trusting this "shadow world government" more than they trust the aliens?

In all of recorded history, the greatest evils and betrayals to mankind came from mankind. We are our own worst enemies, at least as far as we know. To suddenly claim otherwise, with only a slew of historically recent kidnappings that were surrounded by cover-ups and seized evidence to back it up, is not a good way to earn the trust of the citizens.

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
There were human body parts found in the Roswell crash, and since then many unexplained cases of missing persons in the vicinity of Ufo sightings. In some cases bodies human and cattle are found remaining, mutilated by use of what appears a precision laser cutting device.

The shadow government funds the covert war by siphoning funds from expenditure budgets to black programs, controlling the drug trade, and control of the economy and printing of money. The infrastructure to repel the aliens is now well established a space fleet, military bases on moons and mars.

After all of this, not to mention a long and documented history of lies, intimidation, blackmail, possibly even assassinations, in addition to an established conspiracy that suggests this very same "shadow government" actually staged these "menacing" UFO kidnappings and experiments themselves, it should be no surprise that many citizens will hesitate to take up arms for the global order, and might prefer to align themselves with the supposed aliens.

That said, I understand that your question is a hypothetical one. So to answer it, assuming that in fact the aliens ARE the genuine threat, I think the first order of business would not be to find methods of hunting down and capturing every citizen who expresses sympathy toward the aliens, but rather to earn their trust again by coming clean on a century of oppressed information surrounding the UFO phenomenon, and embracing a certain degree of historical transparency to plug all those holes in the record so honest civilians might be able to take you seriously again. Then, when everyone is on the same page again and has fair reason to see your side of things, you can talk about making the standard wartime rallying cries, etc.

BTW... good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I know this sounds pollyanna, but in this age of info and disinfo I will have to trust my gut. I can remember many many instances when I should have listened to my gut, but did not. This was during my childhood when I KNEW the neighbor was a pedophile even though he never approached me; of course my parents thought I was silly and wouldn't listen .
As I've grown older I've learned to trust my intuition. One thing I am especially adept at is knowing when it's time to go. I've narrowly missed death on more than a few occasions because I just KNEW it was time to leave. I wish more parents would listen to their children, who have the best intuition of us all. There is so much to learn from them. God bless them all.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Lets consider the current situation, that Ufos are not a figament of anyones imagination

Agreed. What they are is still up for debate, but most people would agree that they exist.

a shadow world government was formed 60 years ago to fight the alien menance.

source? Evidence?

There were human body parts found in the Roswell crash
source? Evidence?

Source? Evidence? Please don't link me to low resolution, rubbish YouTube clips.

The leaders of this covert shadow group and are given a concerning intellienge report. The Aliens are turning their war inwards. A key factor of this is the Aliens are recruiting human sympathisers and agents. An alert is issued world wide no one can be trusted anymore. The human sympathiser agents must be weeded out and youve been given the job of running the program.

You forgot the Reptilians. Don't leave out the reptilians.

What will be your action plan to covertly identify and weed out the human sympathiser agents to the Alien cause? How will your profile suspects? Where will you first start looking? Who can and cant you trust for information and for support?

Fox Mulder. Because I want to believe. Unfortunately, your incoherent OP and your unsubstantiated claims have left me powerless to believe even a smidgeon of what you purport to be true. We are all dumber for having read it.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Fox Mulder. Because I want to believe. Unfortunately, your incoherent OP and your unsubstantiated claims have left me powerless to believe even a smidgeon of what you purport to be true. We are all dumber for having read it.

reply to post by Awen24

You have inadvertadly just given away the first clue to their disguise.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

There were human body parts found in the Roswell crash-

Whoa whoa whoa.. proof please.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i too would like to see some proof of humans being found in the Roswell crash.

but lets go on the hypothisis there were human remains found. another explanation other than human sympathizers, or possible abduction victims is possible. there is after all some question of Germany using "ufo's" in wwII, as such an explanation is that perhaps this was a German craft piloted by either German crew or possibly even a captured craft being crewed by American or even Russian personnel.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Great idea for a TV series (oh wait, has that been done already......?) or book OP.

Perhaps you should get writing, develop a few characters, places, ideas, themes and see what you come up with.

I would probably read on if it was any good.

MR

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
How do you know the body parts were human? Col. Corso and other witnesses at the time stated that the bodies did not appear to be human. Even the Air Force said the bodies weren't human either, but monkeys.

i dont'' know wher eyou got your info about 'monkeys' but i distinctly remember that they had to call in a top level botanist... because the body's were plant-based, not monkey-based

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Maybe they were carrying human meat to feast on...or they abducted him. I'll go with they abducted him. Whatever happened, that 'saucer' or whatever it was, got a little overweight.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

Your avatar is incredibly appropriate in this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I misspoke. It was dummies, not monkeys. I think.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by generik
there is after all some question of Germany using "ufo's" in wwII, as such an explanation is that perhaps this was a German craft piloted by either German crew or possibly even a captured craft being crewed by American or even Russian personnel.

One very good potential explanation for the whole Roswell kerfuffle is that Werner Von Braun and our good old Nazi pals from Operation Paperclip were busy little bees at White Sands and experimenting with launching all kinds of stuff into the air with their fancy rockets. And knowing the Nazi predilection for using humans as part of their experiments, it's not too ridiculous to imagine that long before we had an official manned space program they were launching animals or even human (child) remains to get an idea of the stresses a rocket launch would put on the bodies.

If anything was worth covering up, and keeping covered up to this day, that would be it. No aliens or flying saucers necessary. Just good old human nastiness.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From what I understood:

The crash near Roswell NM did in fact happen, but (and there's always a but isn't there) it wasn't a UFO. From what I heard it was a time machine. The bodies that were found were highly distorted human bodies.

As for what caused this I have no idea. I also don't know if it was a time machine from the future, or if it was something we were working on (this sounds unlikely to most, but Otis T Carr did have something of interest. At least thats what the US Army stated in a memo I saw at the Library of Congress back in the 90's)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Wow, I can't even believe that a human being would give an introduction such as you did to a post like this.

Then, I do not believe you can be human.

Are you an alien?

(its ok if your a hybrid I will count that too)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

This is a subject I have had to deal with in the past via a epiphany I experienced many years ago.

The idea and concept of "Plants" within humanity is not new and reminds me of the stories of the Dracos caves where another breed of humanity were releases into the world. Maybe the two are connected in some way.

The concept is to release beings that appear to be human beings, but are not, and are loyal to their "Creators". Something like creating a special breed of sheep that will keep the other sheep in line. They will be the trend setters, the power brokers, wheeler and dealers that play the pied pipers flute. As they lack any real spiritual being within themselves they will naturally be more intelligent than the rest of us, to overcome the lack of intuitiveness. They will not be associated with anyone group or race but spread out over all groups, religions, and races. They will be over achievers and risk takers. They will be mid level to upper level, after all, they must, or at least, be close enough to the top of the power structure to eventually manipulate, and control it.

I would suppose the number one target for their employment would be in, "Intelligence", followed by politics. Then again, the financial markets would be a natural as well.

Im not religious but it does appear Jesus did try to warn us of the "Jews who were not Jews". How about "Human Beings, who are not Human Beings". Judge the tree by its fruit, its long term fruit..........

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

There were human body parts found in the Roswell crash...

Please show the evidence that backs this up. Or is this just your thoughts/hypothesis?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Study the recovered Roswell human remains for any unusual changes or effects that could indicate a possible test for sympathizers.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Lets consider the current situation, that Ufos are not a figament of anyones imagination a shadow world government was formed 60 years ago to fight the alien menance.

This thread is pure bs.
Mac Brazel's interview
Mac Brazel, who discovered the debris which sparked the Roswell UFO incident, died in 1963, well before researchers started to interview witnesses to the incident. However, he was interviewed in 1947 and his accounts of debris appeared in the Roswell Daily Record on July 9, 1947. In the interview he said he found "bright wreckage made up of rubber strips, tinfoil, a rather tough paper and sticks".

Anyone who says otherwise or make claims to the contrary is depending on bs.

top topics

join