It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's The Beef?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I may be one french fry short of a Happy Meal but what I want to know is -WHERE'S THE BEEF?!
Not at McDonald's or Wendy's that's for sure!!! hehehe
I'm new I'm blue and I'm gonna stick on you like glue..Or I'm cheesy - I'm I'm breezy and lovin me will be easy.
I'm damn sure not a poet, so don't tell me that cuz I know it!
What up peeps?!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome but don't feed the trolls! Especially anything cheesy! They will bite and fight! They can be nasty sinkers and make your day trashy! But by the way.... Hey have a great day and dive right into the hive when you think you can survive!

Sorry just enjoying your rhyme! Have fun but to not forget to stop and smell the flowers!

Loves Restless!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Thanks for the greeting. I'm sure again we'll be meeting.
sorry. just can't stop

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1frenchfryshort
I may be one french fry short of a Happy Meal but what I want to know is -WHERE'S THE BEEF?!
Not at McDonald's or Wendy's that's for sure!!! hehehe
I'm new I'm blue and I'm gonna stick on you like glue..Or I'm cheesy - I'm I'm breezy and lovin me will be easy.
I'm damn sure not a poet, so don't tell me that cuz I know it!
What up peeps?!

I found a french fry!!

But I think I ated it...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 1frenchfryshort

I agree! Try watching or reading a Dr. Susses story to your kids many times a day! I will be spending every minute rhyming away!

Loves Restless!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Poets Welcome Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome 1frenchfryshort

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Stick with tacos!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Stick with tacos!

Welcome to ATS!

From what I can tell, a taco is just a really crappy kebab, right? I mean, it's wrapped up in a crispy thing? a turrantillo or something?

How the hell d you guys eat them things drunk. I can't even work out crispy pizza.. But kebabs.. They are made so if you're too drunk to chew your food, you can suck all the sauce of it like a straw. The jalapinos wake you up and you can eat that lamb. and whatever else pads out a kebeb. They always look so thin when being made, but as soon as you go to chow down, it's like someone threw a satay sauce/mayo/chilli/bbq/sweet onion sauce thick shake on your face.

Tacos? They sound silly...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Keep your eyes to the skies, girls and guys!
edit on 9-10-2012 by RothchildRancor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

Love your intro. I thought you were supposed to bring the beef? 'Whips out the air freshener' Brace yourself, it was beans and weenies day yesterday.
'Opens the door', come on in!

edit on 9-10-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You gotta go with soft shells when drunk

lol

new topics

top topics

join