It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a " REAL " Possible Explanation ( if only partial) of Ancient Pyramid Technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It has occurred to me , after watching tons and tons of ancient aliens and such . The weird beams of energy that seems to be coming from almost all of the pyramids around the world coupled with the theory's of pyramids being power plants may be explained by HAARP'S research of ionosphere communication and ( in my opinion ) possible remote power .

arcticcircle.uconn.edu...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I dont have much more other than the two and two that I have already put together . This is very similar though , just thousands of years apart . Thanks to all that have come to check out my thread . Take Care , and enjoy the topic discussion .

edit on Tue, 09 Oct 2012 00:15:46 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

I just don't see how it is possible that they were harnessing any form of power an any kind of global scale yet there is no evidence of any tech I e. Rusting vehicles, or tall buildings etc.

There would be something around still, unless the earth litterally "ended" and man struggled back from catacysm to remake everything, using the rusting hulks of old tech to forge weapons, swords, shields, spears, armor and such.

Even if that were the case though, how would one manage to move and resmelt large metal objects, buildings, cars, planes etc..?

I think it far more likely that the pyramids are a lot older than explained, and the 13,000 year cycle has occured and is about to reoccur in the near future, the only remaining clues were left for future generations as a warning of the cataclysms to come. To warn us of the cycle so we could try to break it, and stop the destruction of our entire race again.

Think Mass Effect, I believe this to be closer to the truth of things, maybe not the reapers and all, but a definite "cycle" of death and rebuilding, death and rebuilding, with all the subsequent generations eventually succuming to the death, and trying to leave a clue behind on how they might try to avoid it, or at least warn of it so that we might try to be better prepared than the last cycle was to resist it.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynamehere
The weird beams of energy

What "weird" beams of energy would they be? You mean the hoax ones?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

YES , The " hoax " ones . And , not so much a hoax . Just misrepresented , there IS energy coming from these pyramids . Just not a beam you can see , thats the hoax .

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

YES , The " hoax " ones . And , not so much a hoax . Just misrepresented , there IS energy coming from these pyramids . Just not a beam you can see , thats the hoax .

Can you show me reputable sources talking about this energy?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Its a common new age claim that pyramids have 'energy' or 'energy vibration', etc., its a tenet of faith, no evidence of any such thing exists.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

You don't have to worry, the archaeological record shows no such cycles - but I know you guys like doom and gloom stuff...lol

Take a look a the archaeological site called Bolomor, it has occupation levels going back 350,000 years

Take a look at the ice cores going back 750,000 years

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mynamehere

Thanks for the speculation but the archaeological record and what the AE actually said puts this theory on very shaky ground. They liked their religion and they just loved their Pharaohs, that's why they got first class tombs...
edit on 9/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by mynamehere

I just don't see how it is possible that they were harnessing any form of power an any kind of global scale yet there is no evidence of any tech I e. Rusting vehicles, or tall buildings etc.

There would be something around still, unless the earth litterally "ended" and man struggled back from catacysm to remake everything, using the rusting hulks of old tech to forge weapons, swords, shields, spears, armor and such.

Even if that were the case though, how would one manage to move and resmelt large metal objects, buildings, cars, planes etc..?

I think it far more likely that the pyramids are a lot older than explained, and the 13,000 year cycle has occured and is about to reoccur in the near future, the only remaining clues were left for future generations as a warning of the cataclysms to come. To warn us of the cycle so we could try to break it, and stop the destruction of our entire race again.

Think Mass Effect, I believe this to be closer to the truth of things, maybe not the reapers and all, but a definite "cycle" of death and rebuilding, death and rebuilding, with all the subsequent generations eventually succuming to the death, and trying to leave a clue behind on how they might try to avoid it, or at least warn of it so that we might try to be better prepared than the last cycle was to resist it.

No , you are correct . No mass global energy harnessing occurred in ancient times , what Im saying though , is that they did use mass global level energy harnessing in a primitive way ( by default ) for there on site energy needs such as metal plating , light bulbs , and acoustic resonance . ( NOTE ) , there does not have to be a cable to complete a current or " circuit " of electricity , and I think they stumbled upon this and used it even if they did not need to . They didnt NEED to do any thing they did on the scale they used , for anything . And YES , I am one that believes in vimanas . Though , not in civilian use .

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Look , I may be Far , Far off . My main stay in the faith of science is this . Up until " X " amount of years ago ( mathematically ) bee's were not supposed to fly . Up until " X " amount of years ago ( mathematically ) helicopters were not supposed to fly , all we knew is that for some reason they just did , we found out by default . There never was or really IS a set path for science , math or astrology . It is always changing . I think if we were not so stubborn to think we have it all figured out , we might get to the places we want to get to quicker if we kept an open mine and didnt KNOW that we know every thing . We as a whole are always putting our foots in our mouths and eating our words in science , math AND astrology . Ancient alien theorists may have it all wrong , but so does every one else more times than not . We dont even want to admit that megalithic society buildings and city's happened more than 12,000 years ago as a majority thought . I know that I am gullible , but anyone that thinks mainstream science is a reliable tool for explanation of the unknown , so are they .

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Up until " X " amount of years ago ( mathematically ) bee's were not supposed to fly

Good, now show us the maths for that claim.

Up until " X " amount of years ago ( mathematically ) helicopters were not supposed to fly

Again, please show us the maths that claims helicopters were not supposed to fly.

I think if we were not so stubborn to think we have it all figured out , we might get to the places we want to get to quicker if we kept an open mine and didnt KNOW that we know every thing .

Science does not claim that at all, where have they claimed that?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Up until " X " amount of years ago ( mathematically ) bee's were not supposed to fly

Good, now show us the maths for that claim.

Up until " X " amount of years ago ( mathematically ) helicopters were not supposed to fly

Again, please show us the maths that claims helicopters were not supposed to fly.

I think if we were not so stubborn to think we have it all figured out , we might get to the places we want to get to quicker if we kept an open mine and didnt KNOW that we know every thing .

Science does not claim that at all, where have they claimed that?
bee flight - www.newscientist.com...

as for the heli they say the same thing they said about the bee as they have the same flight technique .

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
In WWII the Navy realized all their metal ships actually moved Earths magnetic field lines as they crossed the oceans. So they made Degaussing systems to make the metal non-magnetic.

Rock holds magnetic fields from when it was formed. The ancient civilizations KNEW they had to stack lots of rock to create a protective place for when Earths poles flip. Whoever sits inside the pyramids won't have their brains wiped clean. The rock holds a North Pole magnetic field and will keep their brains working normally.

The pyramids were made for the next Adam and Eve.

When the Vatican learned this they sided with Spain to go a conquering to destroy old records and all those that knew this. I theorize they wanted to select WHO will be the next Adam and Eve.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The degaussing as was already said was to prevent mines from being triggered. I would love you to source your claims.
www.doncio.navy.mil...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Ah... I see. Until you link us to a trustworthy website based in SCIENCE, and not some nutter youtube video, I will have to roll my eyes until then mate.
Sorry.

The Pyramids were made of rock. thats all. unless you believe in mages and wizards, its inert slabs of rock.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
In WWII the Navy realized all their metal ships actually moved Earths magnetic field lines as they crossed the oceans. So they made Degaussing systems to make the metal non-magnetic.

Rock holds magnetic fields from when it was formed. The ancient civilizations KNEW they had to stack lots of rock to create a protective place for when Earths poles flip. Whoever sits inside the pyramids won't have their brains wiped clean. The rock holds a North Pole magnetic field and will keep their brains working normally.

The pyramids were made for the next Adam and Eve.

When the Vatican learned this they sided with Spain to go a conquering to destroy old records and all those that knew this. I theorize they wanted to select WHO will be the next Adam and Eve.

That's a very interesting post. However, homosexuals and clergy are out to select who will be the next Adam and Adam. Homosexuals and religions (such as the Catholic Church and Islam) are two wings of the same agenda to create a single-sex society - a man that can get pregnant.

My advice is to stay away from, and give no support to either homosexuals or religions.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

T Townsend BROWN ..

www.rexresearch.com...

Now if either of you guys have it in you to school Mr Brown lets hear it .

Also view this ......

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805
That's a very interesting post. However, homosexuals and clergy are out to select who will be the next Adam and Adam. Homosexuals and religions (such as the Catholic Church and Islam) are two wings of the same agenda to create a single-sex society - a man that can get pregnant.

My advice is to stay away from, and give no support to either homosexuals or religions.

That's the strangest post I've read in quite a while. What makes you think this would happen or that society would stand by idly as all women are exterminated in favor of men who can get pregnant. I have no problem with homosexuality, but to think that a tiny percentage of people would control something like that is beyond silly.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Unless it was used to repair and repower ships that did not origionate from earth.

Maybe we are descendents that opted to remain behind or just could not leavE?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

reply to post by Hanslune

T Townsend BROWN ..

www.rexresearch.com...

Now if either of you guys have it in you to school Mr Brown lets hear it .

Also view this ......

Mr. Brown did not release any of that, Moore did. The guy who wrote about Roswell and the Philidelphia Experiment. Show me where that is corroborated. Convenient how Moore published things after Brown was dead and couldn't be questioned.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

No sorry's needed . There is no science here any way . Just an observation of a few things that I thought where very similar in relation to other possible theory's that I have read . How could I show any science toward some thing that is only speculation on one end ( the ancient pyramid side ) and on the other end is still being researched ( HAARP ) . On a topic like this one the only thing any of us are doing is indulging because we are either not advanced enough OR are TO advanced to see the truth just yet anyway . People wanting to be spoon fed indulgence is a hilarious past time for most of the people on this site it seems like to me .

edit on 10-10-2012 by mynamehere because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2012 by mynamehere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join